New black panthers to rnc:

Meet the new black panthers, same as the old black panthers.

Seems to me that they are just saying they are willing to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights. That's not bad suddenly, is it?

Well of course they can!
And with their main boy in the DoJ they have nothing to fear!
Sure sounds like "brown shirt " " Jack Boots" time again!

Seems to me that they are just saying they are willing to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights. That's not bad suddenly, is it?

Well of course they can!

really!? I bet the blacks would look great in them, I mean it's always been white people that were the natzies and fascists.

Well of course they can!

really!? I bet the blacks would look great in them, I mean it's always been white people that were the natzies and fascists.
you are the biggest white pussy on this board ,and a libb too!! coincedence me thinks not !!

Those are two scary guys.....they've had the Republicans in a state of terror for almost 4 years now.

LOL. Now isn't that the truth. Fruitloops will go out and buy another thousand rounds of ammo for their popguns, and the BP's are five states away, all five of them.:badgrin:

Well of course they can!

you are the biggest white pussy on this board ,and a libb too!! coincedence me thinks not !!

So states the fellow that even fellow 'Conservatives' find embarrassing.

Does the 2nd Amendment say anything about feet on mother fucking necks?

No...but you never know what they might need their 2nd amendment rights afterwards.....but you know....the Tree of Liberty needs to be watered now and again.

Those are two scary guys.....they've had the Republicans in a state of terror for almost 4 years now.

LOL. Now isn't that the truth. Fruitloops will go out and buy another thousand rounds of ammo for their popguns, and the BP's are five states away, all five of them.:badgrin:

If the group is really that small, who are these guys? Everyone should be familiar with what each one looks like and know their names since there are only a few and they've been loud and obnoxious for years. Amazing such a small group can show up at polls swinging clubs and threatening people.

As with other loud mouth people, like Jackson and Sharpton, these guys can pose a threat by instigating other like-minded idiots to follow their lead. The BP talk nasty. They openly say that white people should be killed at birth and other such garbage. They wouldn't be able to get their message out to a willing press or get away with intimidating voters if they were just some punks. They've got Holder on their side and likely a bunch of followers who would commit violent acts.

If they were just little nobodys, then they would have been arrested for chasing away voters at the polls. Let anyone else try that and see how long it takes before they are in jail. Can you imagine a group of white guys threatening Obama voters? The left would demand heads on a platter. When the BP did it, we heard that they were nothing to worry about and boys will be boys. We heard that people should have known they wouldn't really beat them up like they threatened. Holder called them "his people" and refused to investigate because he didn't want it to negatively reflect on his people.

They BP are like a gang and likely a growing one.

Does the 2nd Amendment say anything about feet on mother fucking necks?

No...but you never know what they might need their 2nd amendment rights afterwards.....but you know....the Tree of Liberty needs to be watered now and again.

I love when people always Quote Jefferson with that line.

People need to have some Context on the Man. Jefferson's Views shall we say, Evolved a Great deal, especially after he spent an Extensive Amount of Time in the Courts of Europe Sampling the Local Fare.. So to speak.

He at one point even said that basically every 20 years or so the US government should be resolved and Remade, Because no one Generation should be saddled with the Decisions and Debts of the last.

By the end he was what one might call a Radical Revolutionary Libertarian to the Extreme.

Forum List

Back