New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Everybody knows its a hate group the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights offcially consider the New Black Panthers to be a militant hate group. The original black panther party also said their principles are completely contrary to what their supposed revolution was all about.

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn... [T]hey denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded... The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people

You are correct, these new guys are running on nothing but hate. Any Black person with any sense in their head steers clear of them.

Of course, but like other groups of their ilk—skin heads, neo-Nazis—someone always jumps up and pulls something stupid sooner or later, and innocent folks get hurt. The Justice Department should have never let that incident at the polls in 2008 or 2010 (?) slide. That was a serious and potentially explosive violation of the peace.

Last edited:
You all talk as if the old black panthers were not racist communists.....They were.

Thanatos for true. I was there. One of the reasons Karenga's crew absolutely hated, loathed and detested the BP's was because the BP's had not a problem with chick leadership and had no problem with white people.

You know this dude this "Mr. Kwanza"? Do you know what he spent time for?

BP's hated him for what he did. I'm white. I was out there at the time though and the BP's I swear Thanatos they weren't racist.

I know it sounds stupid but they really were "power to the people".

You all talk as if the old black panthers were not racist communists.....They were.

They WERE Communists, no question. But the Black Panthers were political, not racist. They pushed 2nd amendment rights in California, against Edmund Brown, who disarmed the state. The Panthers openly carried and Brown was defeated in court trying to disarm them. Since then, California has gotten more creative in disarming and subduing the populace. I wish there were someone with the guts of the Panthers to stand up to the current Brown and restore the 2nd amendment to this state.

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

If he denounce all the carp going on he would not get anything done. That's funny.:lol::lol:Freedom of speech?

Not freedom of speech. It's a criminal offense.

Under state criminal codes, which vary by state, it is an offense to knowingly utter or convey a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person. It is also an offense to threaten to burn, destroy or damage property or threaten to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that belongs to a person.

How the hell could threatening to kill someone be freedom of speech? Oh I get it. To threaten to kill a white conservative it's freedom of speech.

Death Threat Law & Legal Definition

Sounds like a threat, pure and simple. Of course, the BP already got away with voter intimidation, so a few threats of bodily injury are no big deal.

True that Obama wouldn't have time to denounce all the Dem and liberal idiots since there are so many and there just isn't enough time.

If there is ever an incident involving a bad comment from the right, all the Repubs in Washington are expected to drop what they are doing and speak out or take full responsibility for whatever was said.

I suppose next the public will be told not to say anything that upset this radical group or we'll be responsible for whatever violence comes when they react. Isn't that how Obama handles these situations?

Last edited:

They WERE Communists, no question. But the Black Panthers were political, not racist. They pushed 2nd amendment rights in California, against Edmund Brown, who disarmed the state. The Panthers openly carried and Brown was defeated in court trying to disarm them. Since then, California has gotten more creative in disarming and subduing the populace. I wish there were someone with the guts of the Panthers to stand up to the current Brown and restore the 2nd amendment to this state.

The BPs were sort of like "commie lite". Aye carumba I can't believe I'm posting this. And I don't want to sound like whoopie...you know the panthers aren't really commie commie....

Bear with me here. I can't even believe I'm typing this but Uncensored for those that don't know those times they really were the power to the people folks who could still sing along to Country Joe and the Fish.

So commies but on a scale of one to ten....3:lol: What do you think?

The BPs were sort of like "commie lite". Aye carumba I can't believe I'm posting this. And I don't want to sound like whoopie...you know the panthers aren't really commie commie....

Bear with me here. I can't even believe I'm typing this but Uncensored for those that don't know those times they really were the power to the people folks who could still sing along to Country Joe and the Fish.

I don't know about that.

When I was a kid, the Black Panthers would roam the Los Angeles County Fair, handing out copies of Mao's "Little Red Book."

They were Communists - 10 on the scale - where Obama is only a 4.

I don't know about that.

When I was a kid, the Black Panthers would roam the Los Angeles County Fair, handing out copies of Mao's "Little Red Book."

They were Communists - 10 on the scale - where Obama is only a 4.

Oh crap I'm going to have to give out my age here. Wait, no I don't I wasn't born yet. :eusa_angel: yeah yeah thats the ticket I wasn't born yet.

BP's were marxist when they started out. Trust me. You got the morph with Karenga. Mr. Kwanza. Whew. Bad dude. Really horrid man who has now somehow become "mr nice guy kwanza" even though he took out the BP's. He's a pig.

Anyone who plans to put their feet on my neck has a death wish, and I WILL accommodate them. Black Panther Party my lily-white ass. They are the Black Pussy Party. Buncha puke ugly, ignorant, out of shape sissies.
I thought it was hilarious that the NBPP bozo who put the bounty on George Zimmerman got busted hocking a pistol (possession of which was a violation of his parole).

If a brother gots to pawn a gun, a brother cain't pay no bounty. :lmao:

Everybody knows its a hate group the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights offcially consider the New Black Panthers to be a militant hate group. The original black panther party also said their principles are completely contrary to what their supposed revolution was all about.

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn... [T]hey denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded... The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people

You are correct, these new guys are running on nothing but hate. Any Black person with any sense in their head steers clear of them.
White liberals apparently don't see it that way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back