New Black Panther Party Leader Hates Whites, "Faggots and Lesbians"

He is not my black president, I voted for the white guy Sen. John McCain! I am a republican.!!
belive it or not.!!
There is nothing to like about faggots or lesbians.!!

I don't blame you for not admitting you voted for him. But chances are you did just like the other 95 percent of blacks.

You are no more Republican than you are white.

If you don't want to like them then don't. No one is forcing you to.
I have a lot of problems with whites, but I still voted for the white Presidential candidate.
Sen. John McCain.
Can one of you white liberals explain that.?

I can.... YOU ARE A GAWD DAMN LIAR..!

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”

“I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”

He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”

“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army

Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”

Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so no “crackers, or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery, so kiss ‘em goodbye”

read more here: New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not…Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet’ | TheBlaze.com

3 billion Muslims, and millions of Africans also hate White Faggots, and Lesbians!,
So what else is new?

We send them to your white faggot ass neighborhood in body bags!

Oh brother, another internet tough guy. :cuckoo:

You got to ask the poster of this thread why should black people accept sexually perverted
white people to poison the minds of young black children?!!.

White people gots to be crazy if they think that blacks are gonna accept all this faggot ass
and lesbian pussy marriage white cracker madness!!!

I'm guessing you won't be voting for the faggot-loving Obama then?

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider ‘the bullet’

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider 'the bullet' | The Daily Caller

May 22, 2012

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider ‘the bullet’
Published: 12:44 PM 05/22/2012
By Caroline May - The Daily Caller
Bio | Archive | Email Caroline May
Follow Caroline May Get Caroline May Feed

The small but vocal New Black Panther Party is woefully disappointed in President Barack Obama, and is openly implying that the best way to reach its goals is no longer through “the ballot” but through “the bullet.”

In the Spring edition of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) newspaper — cover reading “The Ballot or The Bullet: which way for black people?” — NBPP Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz breaks down the presidential election, concluding the Democratic Party is the “institutional pimp of Black peoples and the Black Nation” and that Obama has “been a real disappointment.”

“Black peoples are the whores and prostitutes of the Democratic Party, and mistreated mistress that is courted in the late of night, but left hanging when it is time for real change in the light of the post election day,” Shabazz wrote, following a dissertation on the need to “Vote for Revolution.”

Oh, shucks! Sure would be nice if these guys had the nads to put their money where their mouths are! How ironic would it be if they actually carried through on empty noises.

Oh brother, another internet tough guy. :cuckoo:

You got to ask the poster of this thread why should black people accept sexually perverted
white people to poison the minds of young black children?!!.

White people gots to be crazy if they think that blacks are gonna accept all this faggot ass
and lesbian pussy marriage white cracker madness!!!

I'm guessing you won't be voting for the faggot-loving Obama then?

No I wont be voting for him.
It'll be Mit Romney all the way for me.
Can all you white devils beleive this.
Me, 52ndStreet voting for a White mormon false prophet religion Presidental candidte,
with all their Mormon inbreeding degenerate genes?!

Forum List

Back