New Black Panther Party Leader Hates Whites, "Faggots and Lesbians"

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”

“I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”

He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”

“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army

Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”

Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so no “crackers, or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery, so kiss ‘em goodbye”

read more here: New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not…Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet’ | TheBlaze.com

They are Pussies, and so are you. Fuck Off.

yes we got it.

Your a bigot.

You hate people because of they way they were born.

You have decided to hate people and be an asshole jsut like the VERY people who you hate the most.

I have never undeerstood people who rail about what was done to their people and have the response of wanting it done to some other group of people.

Really ruins your ability to convincingly fight oppresssion when you pratice oppression

Whoosh... and there goes all the wind this thread had :lmao:

tornadoDamage1.jpg

Who are we oppressing? black poeple did not Kidnap from Europe, rape or enslave any
white male faggots , or female lesbians.! as you white cracker devils did to us Black African Americans!,who knew nothing of your homosexual lifstyles, we just don't want, you homos and any part of your disgusting perverted asshole
homo lesbian lifestyle around our hoods.

Sorry numb-nuts. Blacks were slavers long before Europe was Europe.

Does Egypt's slavery of the Hebrews ring a bell?

And a major reason for slavery in America was because of a Islamic purge of the African continent. The first slaves were being kicked out of their country by Muslims.

Also, Muslims still have slaves to this day.

tornadoDamage1.jpg

Who are we oppressing? black poeple did not Kidnap from Europe, rape or enslave any
white male faggots , or female lesbians.! as you white cracker devils did to us Black African Americans!,who knew nothing of your homosexual lifstyles, we just don't want, you homos and any part of your disgusting perverted asshole

And a major reason for slavery in America was because of a Islamic purge of the African continent. The first slaves were being kicked out of their country by Muslims.

So Egyptians are black? I thought when the Afrocentric crowd tried to say the Pharaohs were black and blacks designed the pyramids and ancient Egypt; white conservatives said they were lying. But now Egyptians were blacks who enslaved other blacks?

So Egyptians are black? I thought when the Afrocentric crowd tried to say the Pharaohs were black and blacks designed the pyramids and ancient Egypt; white conservatives said they were lying. But now Egyptians were blacks who enslaved other blacks?

I don't care what some con said to you. Egyptians were black, or at least part black. No more or less than African-Americans.

I don't care what some con said to you. Egyptians were black, or at least part black. No more or less than African-Americans.

But that goes against all those on this board who say blacks aren't smart enough to create anything or create a civilization.

But that goes against all those on this board who say blacks aren't smart enough to create anything or create a civilization.

I never saw a White blond blue eyed Egyptian pharo, what we have is white racists anthropologists who just can't accept the fact that the Egyptians were black people.
Egypt is in Africa, not Europe or Sweeden.!1
Homosexuality flourished in Europe Greece and Rome Italy, it was never accepted or allowed in Africa, to this day!!
So all you white cracker Devils can keep your homo lifestyles in your White communities!!
Blacks will never accept it.
Those that do are sellout brainwashed idiots.

yes we got it.

Your a bigot.

You have decided to hate people and be an asshole jsut like the VERY people who you hate the most.

I have never undeerstood people who rail about what was done to their people and have the response of wanting it done to some other group of people.

Really ruins your ability to convincingly fight oppresssion when you pratice oppression

tornadoDamage1.jpg

Are you for real? :cuckoo:

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider ‘the bullet’

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider 'the bullet' | The Daily Caller

May 22, 2012

Disappointed in Obama, New Black Panthers openly consider ‘the bullet’
Published: 12:44 PM 05/22/2012
By Caroline May - The Daily Caller
Bio | Archive | Email Caroline May
Follow Caroline May Get Caroline May Feed

The small but vocal New Black Panther Party is woefully disappointed in President Barack Obama, and is openly implying that the best way to reach its goals is no longer through “the ballot” but through “the bullet.”

In the Spring edition of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) newspaper — cover reading “The Ballot or The Bullet: which way for black people?” — NBPP Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz breaks down the presidential election, concluding the Democratic Party is the “institutional pimp of Black peoples and the Black Nation” and that Obama has “been a real disappointment.”

“Black peoples are the whores and prostitutes of the Democratic Party, and mistreated mistress that is courted in the late of night, but left hanging when it is time for real change in the light of the post election day,” Shabazz wrote, following a dissertation on the need to “Vote for Revolution.”

Well, that's pure ignorance.

yes we got it.

Your a bigot.

tornadoDamage1.jpg

You do realize that WE had nothing to do with this? Our ancestors, yes...but WE didn't do it. And the majority of us "white crackers" believe it was wrong. If you hate so much about the country and people you live with...why don't you just leave and live with your "own kind"....huh?

We send them to your white faggot ass neighborhood in body bags!

Oh brother, another internet tough guy. :cuckoo:

You got to ask the poster of this thread why should black people accept sexually perverted
white people to poison the minds of young black children?!!.

White people gots to be crazy if they think that blacks are gonna accept all this faggot ass
and lesbian pussy marriage white cracker madness!!!

I ain't got to ask anyone anything.

You have proven yourself to be a homophobic racist.

Your black president has accepted "all this faggot ass and lesbian pussy marriage white cracker madness!!!"

yes we got it.

Your a bigot.

tornadoDamage1.jpg

Shut the fuck up retard.:mad:

Oh brother, another internet tough guy. :cuckoo:

You got to ask the poster of this thread why should black people accept sexually perverted

White people gots to be crazy if they think that blacks are gonna accept all this faggot ass

Your black president has accepted "all this faggot ass and lesbian pussy marriage white cracker madness!!!"

He is not my black president, I voted for the white guy Sen. John McCain! I am a republican.!!
belive it or not.!!
There is nothing to like about faggots or lesbians.!!

Last edited:

He is not my black president, I voted for the white guy Sen. John McCain! I am a republican.!!
belive it or not.!!

I don't blame you for not admitting you voted for him. But chances are you did just like the other 95 percent of blacks.

You are no more Republican than you are white.

If you don't want to like them then don't. No one is forcing you to.

belive it or not.!!

I don't blame you for not admitting you voted for him. But chances are you did just like the other 95 percent of blacks.

I have a lot of problems with whites, but I still voted for the white Presidential candidate.
Sen. John McCain.
Can one of you white liberals explain that.?

belive it or not.!!

I have a lot of problems with whites, but I still voted for the white Presidential candidate.
Sen. John McCain.

Not being a liberal and not knowing what the hell you're talking about, I'd say no I can't explain that.

You say you have "a lot of problems with whites", can you provide a list of these problems?

Sen. John McCain.

Not being a liberal and not knowing what the hell you're talking about, I'd say no I can't explain that.

You say you have "a lot of problems with whites", can you provide a list of these problems?

The list would be to long Mr. Lonestarlogic. And I try to keep those grips to myself.
I deal with it in my own way. Thats part of how I cope with life in America.

Forum List

Back