New Black Panther Party Leader Hates Whites, "Faggots and Lesbians"

garyganu

May 4, 2012
According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”

“I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”

He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”

“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army

Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”

Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so no “crackers, or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery, so kiss ‘em goodbye”

read more here: New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not…Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet’ | TheBlaze.com

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

“I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”

Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so no “crackers, or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

read more here: New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not…Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet’ | TheBlaze.com

Why should blacks like or accepts Faggots and lesbians.?!
It goes against black culture, and the teachings of our black churches."Be fruitfull and multiply. You can't multiply sticking your dick in another mans ass.!! It takes a man and a woman to procreate.!!
The only good white faggots, and lesbians, are the dead white faggots and lesbians.!
Keep that faggot ass home and lesbian shit in yo white asshole liberal anything goes hoods.
Got it? Faggot?!.

It goes against black culture, and the teachings of our black churches."Be fruitfull and multiply. You can't multiply sticking your dick in another mans ass.!! It takes a man and a woman to procreate.!!
The only good white faggots, and lesbians, are the dead white faggots and lesbians.!
Keep that faggot ass home and lesbian shit in yo white asshole liberal anything goes hoods.
Got it? Faggot?!.

You are a real piece of shit 52ndshit.

Got it? Faggot?!.

And you highgravity are a white asskissing faggot loving uncle tom ass idiot.
Stop agreeing with and appeasing these white devil fags.
You sellout house XXXXXX fag lover asshole.!!
Yes , and a lot of blacks do agree with the New black panther party.

Edited. CW

Got it? Faggot?!.

And you highgravity are a white asskissing faggot loving uncle tom ass idiot.
Stop agreeing with and appeasing these white devil fags.
You sellout house XXXXXX fag lover asshole.!!
Yes , and a lot of blacks do agree with the New black panther party.

You can't call posters XXXXXX on here you racist piece of trash.:mad:

Edited. CW

And?

There's about 20 or so people in this "party".

Would you say the same about the KKK or Skinhead movement? Absolutely not! You will overstated their presences and understate the Black KKK, which is a ton larger than you will admit. Then again you agree with their hatred of the white man, but then again they aren't to crazy about Brown and Red people either!

And?

Would you say the same about the KKK or Skinhead movement? Absolutely not! You will overstated their presences and understate the Black KKK, which is a ton larger than you will admit. Then again you agree with their hatred of the white man, but then again they aren't to crazy about Brown and Red people either!

How many threads on either of those movements have I started?

And they are more of a threat..since more people subscribe to them.

Personally? I don't give a hoot about racism..until someone either acts on it..or comes into postion of power.

And?

Its kind of the same thing though, the average white guy in the US doesn't want anything to do with the KKK and AB, same goes with Blacks and the NBP, I have been around Black people all my life and I don't know 1 NBP member or even 1 person who subscribes to their teachings.

And?

Its kind of the same thing though, the average white guy in the US doesn't want anything to do with the KKK and AB, same goes with Blacks and the NBP, I have been around Black people all my life and I don't know 1 NBP member or even 1 person who subscribes to their teachings.

Many black Americans walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Many of them resent anything white (including Oreo Cookies).

At the same time most people fear blacks (for good reason). Blacks are responsible for 6 times the violent crime as whites (proportionate to their population).

Many black Americans walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Many of them resent anything white (including Oreo Cookies).

At the same time most people fear blacks (for good reason). Blacks are responsible for 6 times the violent crime as whites (proportionate to their population).

And so in your mind most black people are member of the NBP?:cuckoo:

And so in your mind most black people are member of the NBP?:cuckoo:

No, most blacks are not members of the NBP, but many blacks enjoy hearing their hateful, racist, inciting rhetoric. They also enjoy hearing Al Sharpton's hateful, racist, inciting rhetoric.

I don't know anyone who enjoys hearing hateful, racist inciting rhetoric from the KKK or the Aryan Nation.

Last edited:

Got it? Faggot?!.

Gee....it'd be really neat if you had a business card with that stuff from 52nd.....

And?

Is it true that Eric Holder is a member.....?

And?

How many threads on either of those movements have I started?

And they are more of a threat..since more people subscribe to them.

Personally? I don't give a hoot about racism..until someone either acts on it..or comes into postion of power.

Wow....bet the brothers are just crazy about you....probably bring you up at all of the meetings....

Do you have an 'honorary' button or something?

And?

Is it true that Eric Holder is a member.....?

Eric Holder is sympathetic to the NBP because he dropped charges against them for voter intimidation. Also no charges were brought against the NBP for offering a reward for the capture of George Zimmerman, dead or alive. But Holder's justice department is bringing hate crime charges against George Zimmerman.

Last edited:

Got it? Faggot?!.

What do you do with the black faggots and lesbians?

Forum List

Back