New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't pick him for sure. He should be leader in a commie country. Oh he cant he's to weak

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They even arrested the Filmmaker. They're evil liars. How many Filmmakers and Journalists has this President arrested during his awful reign of terror? Yet him and Hitlery Clinton have gotten away with everything. But how and why?... Because they're backed by incredibly powerful & insidious NWO Globalist Elites. No one will be held accountable on this. Bet on that.
Law enforcement does that to felons who violate parole.

Weird, Huh?

Hitlery Clinton even boasted to victims' families that they were arresting the Filmmaker for the Benghazi debacle. She is an evil liar. And your beloved Dear Leader has arrested other Filmmakers and Journalists as well. This current Administration is nothing more than a criminal gang. To Hell with em.

They even arrested the Filmmaker. They're evil liars. How many Filmmakers and Journalists has this President arrested during his awful reign of terror? Yet him and Hitlery Clinton have gotten away with everything. But how and why?... Because they're backed by incredibly powerful & insidious NWO Globalist Elites. No one will be held accountable on this. Bet on that.

The filmmaker was arrested for violating his probation and pled guilty.

Your Dear Leader and Hitlery had him arrested. But they've had other Filmmakers and Journalists arrested too. That along with the awful IRS & NSA abuses. They're the criminals. They should be arrested next.

The filmmaker was arrested for violating his probation and pled guilty.

Your Dear Leader and Hitlery had him arrested. But they've had other Filmmakers and Journalists arrested too. That along with the awful IRS & NSA abuses. They're the criminals. They should be arrested next.

So he didn't violate his probation? He didn't plead guilty to violating his probation?

Link?

I didn't pick him for sure. He should be leader in a commie country. Oh he cant he's to weak

Tell Osama bin laden that oh you can't because he is not around .:badgrin:

He had little or nothing to do with it but the credit because others do his work while he plans his next golf outing, celebrity party or 250,000$ next vacation. See he is way to busy

Better question....

the military was not dispatched because it would have taken 12 hours to get there.
How did they know the siege would not last at least 12 hours?

The real issue is...."were decisions made on how to handle the situation taking into consideration political expediency"

Yeah and while you're at it why wasn't Eisenhower better prepared in the Ardennes in December 1944?

Seriously, do you honestly believe that the Obama administration thought it would serve them better politically if Americans were killed in Libya, instead of being saved?

You people are making arguments that are clinically insane.

This illustrates that Obama is unprepared, gutless, and could care less about those he puts in harm's way.

Who's the last President to take action in the Middle East with less than 4 casualties?

Oh, and let me repeat the question none of you will answer:

do you honestly believe that the Obama administration thought it would serve them better politically if Americans were killed in Libya, instead of being saved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back