New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TemplarKormac, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theowl32

Theowl32 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,995
    Yeah, we got it. You do not care. Thank you for proving me right over and over again.

You actually just proved my post right above you.

Manipulating elections. Lying to the electorate deliberately.

"You can keep your plan"

Go ahead and ignore, move on, saying it makes no difference. That way you can keep proving to me that I am 100% right about you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  2. Vigilante

Vigilante BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,244
    [​IMG]

3. TemplarKormac

TemplarKormac Newly Minted Classical Liberal Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,240
    Well it appears this thread won't be closed down. I shall simply let it run it's course.

4. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,544
    She did not say it with absolute certainty, nor implied certainty Jarhead?

Within a week they came out with more info on it being terrorists Jarhead?

Which was weeks before the election....

Are we not better off with Bin Laden gone Jarhead, or do you think bin Laden didn't matter?

I never felt the President was trying to be some big war hero making our lives safer...I never felt this was his BIG MESSAGE for his running for president....him making us "safer" is NOT something that would drag Democrats out to vote for him and CERTAINLY would not make anyone on the right wing vote for him.... so NO NEED for political posturing for his reelection....as far as putting the USA in good light with spokes people on world wide television, THAT IS WHAT they are suppose to do.

15 hearings jarhead....15.... Why wasn't it addressed and focussed towards finding out what happened that day and why we failed to keep our people alive? Instead we have all these dog and pony shows on what Rice said and when and alll this other plethora of lies like stevens being raped and dragged through the streets and Obama on the golf course while they died, or obama watching the drone while rubbing his hands in glee as watching those 4 being killed?

YOUR right wing side has made this such a circus show, and mudslinging contest....and MADE THIS POLITICAL,

instead of just doing their jobs and finding out where our shortfalls were?

we have so many lies being flung by the Republican politicians it's one hair from toppling Pinocchio from the weight of them...

so you want to prove that Obama and his crew premeditated the murders or were accessories to the murders of those killed by not providing military relief that would have taken 10 hours to get there? WASTE OF tax monies Jarhead, just like their gazillion other hearings since the republicans have had control of Congress....

they are definitely displaying with pride, their "do nothing-ness'' and it ain't pretty....imo.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  5. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,526

OK, give us a quote from any of the other hearings that answered this question: who made the decision to blame the video and why did you continue to blame the video when you knew it had nothing to do with it?

on the BC, please explain how a poor half breed from hawaii paid tuition at Columbia and Harvard. Explain why his publicist said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. Explain why his Columbia ID card calls him a foreign student. Then explain why those things were done for someone born in Hawaii of american parents.

6. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,415
    When you say...."in fact"....it is implying......enough said there.

The fact that you took my post as me NOT thinking the killing of Bin Laden was a good thing....or even thought to question it as you did....

Tells me you are not worthy of my time in this debate. I do not debate with those that try to spin what I say to make me look foolish, unpatriotic, or stupid.

Kind of unlike you Care4All.....was taken aback by it.

7. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,415
    Better question....

the military was not dispatched because it would have taken 12 hours to get there.
    How did they know the siege would not last at least 12 hours?

The real issue is...."were decisions made on how to handle the situation taking into consideration political expediency"

8. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,195
    I see the liberal trolls are out in full force this morning.

Let's get this straight here. For 18 months the administration has been stonewalling Congress.

This is called "obstruction". It is a serious offense. This is why the Select Committee has been formed. All the latest information that has been made available is only due to Judicial Watch suing the WH et al for information and actually winning in court.

Now you can cheer your Cheeeeeeeeecago on the Potomac punks in the White House, but obstructing a Congressional investigation is according to all I have read a criminal offense.

Much like Lerner. She has been found in criminal contempt of Congress.

9. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,195
    My burning question is "who the hell authorized a Libyan militia to provide security for the Benghazi Consulate?"

You know. The militia that never showed up till the morning after. Sheesh. I want that person whoever they are to be wearing orange.

10. Theowl32

Theowl32 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,995
    I wonder why we know more about Thomas Jefferson's education than Obama's.

Thats right. What difference does it make?

Would have been pretty simple if we had a plethora of classmates that went to school with him when he was a kid go to the media and say....."I went to school with him."

How many did we hear from?

Last edited: May 9, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.