New beer said to enlarge womens breasts

Unanticipated side effects

beer-maid.jpg

Damn, I'm not much of a beer drinker, but this could be the non-surgical answer to my prayers.:lol:

Damn, I'm not much of a beer drinker, but this could be the non-surgical answer to my prayers.:lol:

I prefer smaller breasts..after years of perspiring and extensive research in my younger years, I concluded that they operate more effectively...:tongue:

I prefer smaller breasts..after years of perspiring and extensive research in my younger years, I concluded that they operate more effectively...:tongue:

Well a mean HS boy traumatized me for life. He said that I'd be the perfect girlfriend if only I had bigger tits.:( Although I will admit that the older I get, the more I appreciate that there is less for gravity to work on.

Well a mean HS boy traumatized me for life. He said that I'd be the perfect girlfriend if only I had bigger tits.:( Although I will admit that the older I get, the more I appreciate that there is less for gravity to work on.

You let some jerk traumatize you..... you should have kicked his boys..

Forum List

Back