New beer said to enlarge womens breasts

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
New beer said to enlarge women’s breasts | Say What?

Inventors of a Bulgarian lager claim their beer has been brewed specifically to make women’s boobs grow bigger.

Bohza beer was originally developed as a health drink to help new mothers who have trouble breast feeding, the Austrian Times reports. It was unclear how the beer, fermented with wheat flour and yeast, helped the women breast feed.

Women, however, are now flocking to brewers Yavor-M in Ruse after female drinkers started to see their breasts grow one to two cup sizes.

Brewery spokesman Kristian Gyoshev said the company makes no special claims, but after hundreds of testimonials of eye-popping results explained drinking the lager is “cheaper than any surgery

Last edited:
I don't know about making their breasts bigger, but drinking enough beer will make any woman more attractive (especially at closing time).

New beer said to enlarge women’s breasts | Say What?

Inventors of a Bulgarian lager claim their beer has been brewed specifically to make women’s boobs grow bigger.

Bohza beer was originally developed as a health drink to help new mothers who have trouble breast feeding, the Austrian Times reports. It was unclear how the beer, fermented with wheat flour and yeast, helped the women breast feed.

Women, however, are now flocking to brewers Yavor-M in Ruse after female drinkers started to see their breasts grow one to two cup sizes.

Brewery spokesman Kristian Gyoshev said the company makes no special claims, but after hundreds of testimonials of eye-popping results explained drinking the lager is “cheaper than any surgery

Not that I need it. :lol: But if they ever made a beer that did that for man "parts". Goldmine. Wait a second, no I am wrong. Can you imagine being in a bar drinking that beer.:lol:

Must.....know.....physiology.....behind......this..........

It's one of the oils in hops, the part of beer that acts as a bittering agent. The oil increases your bodies production of estrogen, thereby causing your gozangoas to increase as well. However, this increase is only possible in women, so it cannot contribute to man boobs.

Must.....know.....physiology.....behind......this..........

It's one of the oils in hops, the part of beer that acts as a bittering agent. The oil increases your bodies production of estrogen, thereby causing your gozangoas to increase as well. However, this increase is only possible in women, so it cannot contribute to man boobs.

Thanks a lot. Not to be a complete dork, but I was wondering about that a bit. Then, it speaks to the larger issue that falsely increasing women's estrogen levels is not necessarily a good idea since many breast and endometrial cancers have estrogen receptors and proliferate with estrogen. It's one reason hormone replacement therapy for post-menopausal women has fallen out of favor.

I would be dubious about men not being able to experience the effect too. A lot of drugs that screw with the body's hormone axis can cause men to produce breast tissue (gynecomastia) due to depleting testosterone and shunting cholesterol down the estrogen pathway.

Okay, I realize that was a completely dorky post, but thanks.

Thanks a lot. Not to be a complete dork, but I was wondering about that a bit. Then, it speaks to the larger issue that falsely increasing women's estrogen levels is not necessarily a good idea since many breast and endometrial cancers have estrogen receptors and proliferate with estrogen. It's one reason hormone replacement therapy for post-menopausal women has fallen out of favor.

I would be dubious about men not being able to experience the effect too. A lot of drugs that screw with the body's hormone axis can cause men to produce breast tissue (gynecomastia) due to depleting testosterone and shunting cholesterol down the estrogen pathway.

I could go further into it, but basically the oil only affects women in that area. Further, hops isn't a drug, it's a bitter pinecone like plant that has no effect other than profound bitterness of taste.

I could go further into it, but basically the oil only affects women in that area. Further, hops isn't a drug, it's a bitter pinecone like plant that has no effect other than profound bitterness of taste.

It's not the drugs that's a problem, it's the estrogen itself. It works like fuel for breast cancer that has receptors for it.

Anyways, probably enough threadjack on that issue.

Forum List

Back