New Batman movie villain "Bane"

You say it's "stupid" and "not worthy of discussion" yet here you are.

Why don't you try to not be a jackass, you'll go much further in life.

Dummy,

I am not discussing the topic that your brilliant mind came up with. I am discussing how fucking stupid you are to have come up with it. Do you see the difference?

Look asshole, with all of the negative press surrounding Romney and Bain right now I felt it a very interesting coincidence that a major Hollywood blockbuster would be coming out right at the same time where the villains name happens to be Bane.

That's all, now how about being a grown-up instead of a trouble-maker, or better yet just leave if you're going to be a complete asswipe.

I am an asshole. But not toward everyone and not all the time. Are you only stupid some of the time as well? I'd be interested in learning about the other times.

There is a coincidence. But that is not what you originally posted. If you felt that it was simply a coincidence.....would you really have begun a thread about it as you did....in the POLITICS section?

You get what you ask for when you post stupid shit. Own it.

OMG maybe you were on to something. I lol'd When I just saw this on Facebook.
4305622d-cb93-f47f.jpg

Dummy,

I am not discussing the topic that your brilliant mind came up with. I am discussing how fucking stupid you are to have come up with it. Do you see the difference?

Look asshole, with all of the negative press surrounding Romney and Bain right now I felt it a very interesting coincidence that a major Hollywood blockbuster would be coming out right at the same time where the villains name happens to be Bane.

That's all, now how about being a grown-up instead of a trouble-maker, or better yet just leave if you're going to be a complete asswipe.

I am an asshole. But not toward everyone and not all the time. Are you only stupid some of the time as well? I'd be interested in learning about the other times.

There is a coincidence. But that is not what you originally posted. If you felt that it was simply a coincidence.....would you really have begun a thread about it as you did....in the POLITICS section?

You get what you ask for when you post stupid shit. Own it.

I posted it because of the interesting timing, and that I like to be provocative, you posted because you like to be a dick.

Rush Limbaugh to the rescue!!!!

“Do you know the name of the villain in this movie?” Limbaugh asked his listeners. “Bane. The villain in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ is named Bane. B-A-N-E. What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there is now this make-believe controversy? Bain.”

“The movie has been in the works for a long time, the release date has been known — summer 2012 — for a long time,” he added. “Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious, fire-breathing, four-eyed, what-ever-it-is villain in this movie is named Bane?”

“And now there’s discussion out there as to whether or not this was purposeful and whether or not it will influence voters. It’s going to have a lot of people. This movie, the audience is going to be huge. A lot of people are going to see the movie, and it’s a lot of brain-dead people, entertaining the pop-culture crowd. And they’re going to hear ‘Bane’ in the movie and they’re going to associate ‘Bain’ and the thought is that when they start paying attention to the campaign later in the year and Obama and the Democrats keep talking about Bain — not Bain Capital — Romney and Bain that these people will think back to the bad man.”

He has GOT to lay off the drugs.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/07/17/limbaugh-bain/

Rush Limbaugh's Bane vs. Bain Conspiracy: Host Says 'Dark Knight Rises' Villain Is Attack on Romney (Audio) - Hollywood Reporter

Presumably, Limbaugh doesn't know the history of Batman and his enemies; Bane was not invented for this film, as he first appeared in 1993 in a storyline called Knightfall. That was a year before Romney made his first bid for elected office, his unsuccessful 1994 run against Ted Kennedy for the U.S. Senate.

There is some populist element in the film, as Nolan improvised to get some work in at last fall's Occupy Wall Street demonstrations in Lower Manhattan. Presumably, though, there is no politician in the film who founded an investment fund and later came under fire for contradicting his SEC forms./quote]

You nutty rw's are in good company. This from frootier than a nutcake lushbo -

Rush Limbaugh Suggests 'Dark Knight Rises' Villain 'Bane' A Deliberate Romney Reference

Do you know the name of the villain in this movie? Bane. The villain in The Dark Knight Rises is named Bane, B-a-n-e. What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there's now this make-believe controversy? Bain. The movie has been in the works for a long time. The release date's been known, summer 2012 for a long time. Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?

This doesn't mean you can't go see the movie. Just be sure to wear your tin foil beanie.

Anyone sitting in the theater will probably just be comparing the new character against the one in the George Clooney version.

In my opinion, the new one will probably be better. Just look at how much better Christopher Nolan's rendition of the Joker was, compared to the previous movies.

I thought both Jack Nicholson's and Heath Ledger's take on the Joker were equally compelling.

Nicholson was just a little too "campy" for me. He reminded me too much of the TV series.

Really?

I thought his take was extremely nightmarish. It had the sense of a macro psychopath who delighted in causing death and misery. But Nicholson's Joker was still motivated by control, wealth and power.

Ledgers take was more of one of a chaotic agent..akin to a terrorist. His motivation seemed to be causing the dissolution of society. And that was nightmarish as well.

It's also not spelled the same. Like Katz said, that character has been around a while!

Yeah, but when you're sitting in the theatre and the name is spoken, no one is going to be thinking about the spelling.

Then they're just stupid.....anyone that knows the Batman movies, knows about Bane.

Add in that both Nolan films on the topic were a mix of both conservative and liberal themes.

I thought both Jack Nicholson's and Heath Ledger's take on the Joker were equally compelling.

Nicholson was just a little too "campy" for me. He reminded me too much of the TV series.

Really?

I thought his take was extremely nightmarish. It had the sense of a macro psychopath who delighted in causing death and misery. But Nicholson's Joker was still motivated by control, wealth and power.

Ledgers take was more of one of a chaotic agent..akin to a terrorist. His motivation seemed to be causing the dissolution of society. And that was nightmarish as well.

It was scenes like this that reminded me of the series. Nicholson's character would have been darker if they could have avoided the goofy stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-c-pRsZR9g]Joker in Museum - Jack Nicholson - Batman (1989) - YouTube[/ame]

Rush Limbaugh to the rescue!!!!

“Do you know the name of the villain in this movie?” Limbaugh asked his listeners. “Bane. The villain in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ is named Bane. B-A-N-E. What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there is now this make-believe controversy? Bain.”

“The movie has been in the works for a long time, the release date has been known — summer 2012 — for a long time,” he added. “Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious, fire-breathing, four-eyed, what-ever-it-is villain in this movie is named Bane?”

“And now there’s discussion out there as to whether or not this was purposeful and whether or not it will influence voters. It’s going to have a lot of people. This movie, the audience is going to be huge. A lot of people are going to see the movie, and it’s a lot of brain-dead people, entertaining the pop-culture crowd. And they’re going to hear ‘Bane’ in the movie and they’re going to associate ‘Bain’ and the thought is that when they start paying attention to the campaign later in the year and Obama and the Democrats keep talking about Bain — not Bain Capital — Romney and Bain that these people will think back to the bad man.”

He has GOT to lay off the drugs.

Rush Limbaugh Terrified Of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ | Addicting Info
The pathological liar opened today's show with an immediate back-pedal and denial. :rofl::lmao:
His DittoNutzis will swallow it whole!

Last edited:
Your guys are truly fools who just believe what you read and what is heavily edited....Shocking that none of you actually try and listen to the whole thing in context and unedited.

Forum List

Back