New Batman movie villain "Bane"

The character of Bane was developed in the early 90s so that's hardly determinative of anything except that democrats are so desperate, they have moved into the absurd.

Interesting the new villain just happens to appear right now at the height of all the Bain crap.

Eight years on, a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy.

The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - IMDb

It is a conspiracy, liberals run the planet, this is proof...dont ever forget it:lol:

why did robmoney name his company that ?

The character in the movie is named "Bane"

not "Bain"
as in Definition of BANE
1a obsolete : killer, slayer b : poison c : death, destruction <stop the way of those that seek my bane — Philip Sidney> d : woe
2: a source of harm or ruin : curse <national frontiers have been more of a bane than a boon for mankind — D. C. Thomson>
Origin of BANE
Middle English, from Old English bana; akin to Old High German bano death
First Known Use: before 12th century
yep! the conspiracy well is running dry!

Interesting the new villain just happens to appear right now at the height of all the Bain crap.

The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - IMDb

No. It is not interesting in the least. You are just a dummy and are very easily impressed.
Don't be a dick.

What happened? Did someone shake you hard enough that you came to your senses? You then looked at what you posted and decided to pretend that you weren't being serious. Being a dick is trying to make a connection between a Hollywood action movie and this Presidential race.

Think this is by accident here just a few months before the election?

You do realize that these sort of movies start getting planned LONG before they come out, right?

Later in December, Alan F. Horn confirmed that while discussions with Nolan about a third film were ongoing, no casting had been done, and Horn denied all such rumors.[50] Before Nolan confirmed his involvement, Gary Oldman had said he was confident Nolan would return.[51] Following the success of the Joker in The Dark Knight, studio executives wished for The Riddler to be included as the primary villain as he was considered a similar character and encouraged the casting of Leonardo DiCaprio.[52] However, Nolan wanted the antagonist to be vastly different than the previous incarnations and committed to using Bane instead,[52] citing the need for a character with a physical presence within the film.[53] He was initially unfamiliar with the character's back-story,[54] but pointed out the appeal of an archetype, labelling it as "the extreme of some type of villainy". When comparing the choice of Bane to the Joker, Nolan highlighted the Joker as an example of "diabolical, chaotic anarchy and has a devilish sense of humor", juxtaposing him against Bane, who he likened to "a classic movie monster [...] with a terrific brain."[53]
It was not until February 9, 2010, that it was announced that Nolan had "cracked" the story of a sequel to The Dark Knight and was committed to return to the project.[

The Dark Knight Rises - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know, but the coincidence is amazing, especially when you consider that Hollywood loves to bash anything conservative.
I get the point though, this has been in the works for years.

No. It is not interesting in the least. You are just a dummy and are very easily impressed.
Don't be a dick.

What happened? Did someone shake you hard enough that you came to your senses? You then looked at what you posted and decided to pretend that you weren't being serious. Being a dick is trying to make a connection between a Hollywood action movie and this Presidential race.

Oh bullshit, the timing I found intriguing, and worthy of discussion.

It is NOT worthy of discussion. It is stupid.

You know..........................but you posted the query TWICE anyway? Were you "just sayin'"?

You say it's "stupid" and "not worthy of discussion" yet here you are.

Why don't you try to not be a jackass, you'll go much further in life.

Bane is a fictional character who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. The character's origin was in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1 (January 1993), and was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan. Bane has been one of Batman's more physically and intellectually powerful foes. A virtually unstoppable juggernaut, he is best known for breaking Batman's back in the "Knightfall" story arc. IGN's list of the Top 100 Comic Book Villains of All Time ranked Bane as #34.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane_(comics)

You know..........................but you posted the query TWICE anyway? Were you "just sayin'"?

Dummy,

I am not discussing the topic that your brilliant mind came up with. I am discussing how fucking stupid you are to have come up with it. Do you see the difference?

Okay Bane is the only villain who has beaten Batman and not just physically. He out thought him as well.......It make sense he would be the villain in the third installment of this series. I am just glad they seem to be making him the way he should be and not just mindless muscle like the Douche Joel Schumacher made him out to be....God that guy should have never been able to make a batman movie.

Says the person who posted this thread..Just sayin.

I felt it was worthy of discussion, if you don't you are free to leave.

Dummy,

I am not discussing the topic that your brilliant mind came up with. I am discussing how fucking stupid you are to have come up with it. Do you see the difference?

Look asshole, with all of the negative press surrounding Romney and Bain right now I felt it a very interesting coincidence that a major Hollywood blockbuster would be coming out right at the same time where the villains name happens to be Bane.

That's all, now how about being a grown-up instead of a trouble-maker, or better yet just leave if you're going to be a complete asswipe.

Dummy,

Look asshole, with all of the negative press surrounding Romney and Bain right now I felt it a very interesting coincidence that a major Hollywood blockbuster would be coming out right at the same time where the villains name happens to be Bane.

That's all, now how about being a grown-up instead of a trouble-maker, or better yet just leave if you're going to be a complete asswipe.

You should stick with this theory.

No really, you should.

In fact, I have a slogan you can use.

"The Dark Knight Rises was an inside job".

Use it. It worked well for the Truthers. :thup:

Forum List

Back