New Atheist and Their Histories

It may be a huge black hole exploding, we don't know yet.
That created the entire universe? A black hole the size of the universe?

You do realize that black holes are still part of the material balance of this universe? Of course you don’t.
Our BB may simply be the continuation of past universes. We don't know.
You still have trouble accepting thermodynamics.
You still have trouble realizing that we can't yet see all the way back to the BB.
I know we can see the red shift and the cosmic background radiation. So we can see back to the Big Bang.
No we can't and no scientist will back you on that.

That created the entire universe? A black hole the size of the universe?

You do realize that black holes are still part of the material balance of this universe? Of course you don’t.
You still have trouble realizing that we can't yet see all the way back to the BB.
I know we can see the red shift and the cosmic background radiation. So we can see back to the Big Bang.
I just explained how, dipshit. Red shift and CMB.

It's the "because-you-say-so" proof? :lol:

You misspelled science.

You misspelled science.
You’ve never backed anything up with science, you just think you have.

You misspelled science.
You’ve never backed anything up with science, you just think you have.
You misspelled always. :lol:

Afraid of making mistakes, afraid of being wrong, and especially afraid not to believe, are some of the things that reinforce Ding's religious stupidity.

Afraid of making mistakes, afraid of being wrong, and especially afraid not to believe, are some of the things that reinforce Ding's religious stupidity.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Not only am I happy for you to believe that my beliefs are stupid, I am happy for you to believe anything that you want about God, up to and including he doesn’t exist. Your beliefs have literally zero effect or impact upon me.

You can’t say the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back