New Atheist and Their Histories

You mean like the Big Bang?

You would deny science.
Science is a lot of theories as well. They are still looking, until you.
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your denying science.
See? you just make shit up.
You mean like the universe popping into existence 14 billion years ago?

Everyone accepts this but you. You flatearther.
This is what you bore me with, all this stupidity. it's because you've run out of anything coherent to say. Maybe you should just stfu?
Sounds like you are the one who has run out of things to say.

Because I am more than happy to keep pointing out the ways in which you deny the reality that the universe popped into existence 14 billion years ago.

Science is a lot of theories as well. They are still looking, until you.

This is what you bore me with, all this stupidity. it's because you've run out of anything coherent to say. Maybe you should just stfu?

Because I am more than happy to keep pointing out the ways in which you deny the reality that the universe popped into existence 14 billion years ago.
You don't know how the universe came to be, nobody does, and you bore me with your stupidities.

People need the consolation of religion. Just because you no longer believe in it is no reason to try and take that consolation from others. IMO.
What? "Take" it from others...by discussing it and letting them decide? You are out of line. A much better example on forcing people to believe something is brainwashing children with archaic, iron aged, magical nonsense under threat.

You don't know how the universe came to be, nobody does, and you bore me with your stupidities.
Sure we do. Through a quantum tunneling event which followed the laws of quantum mechanics and thermodynamics.

I’m sorry if the universe popping into existence offends your sensibilities.

Sure we do. Through a quantum tunneling event which followed the laws of quantum mechanics and thermodynamics.

Can you prove it with proper links?

It’s called inflation theory, dummy. Google it.

Inflation theory is a) a theory, and b) don't show how it "popped" into existence, just that it came from somewhere and expanded.

Inflation theory is a) a theory, and b) don't show how it "popped" into existence, just that it came from somewhere and expanded.
So it relatively and evolution, dipshit.

And we treat them as if they are fact.

Back it up, if you can. I bet you can't.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

A Mathematical Proof That The Universe Could Have Formed Spontaneously From Nothing

How Did The Matter In Our Universe Arise From Nothing?

Why is there something rather than nothing?

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

A Mathematical Proof That The Universe Could Have Formed Spontaneously From Nothing

And it's all theories, using words like "can", nobody has actually proven it yet. And that's ok because that's what science does, keeps on looking. When we see the actual beginning, then we might know for sure, but we're not there yet.

And it's all theories, using words like "can", nobody has actually proven it yet. And that's ok because that's what science does, keeps on looking. When we see the actual beginning, then we might know for sure, but we're not there yet.

Science is never proven, dummy. It is always subject to change.

Do you have any proof that the universe has always existed? No. So my evidence beats your evidence because you have no evidence.i do.

Do you have any proof that the universe has always existed? No. So my evidence beats your evidence because you have no evidence.i do.

Until we can know for sure how and why the universe started like it did, we won't know certain things, like where and why it came about... You talk like it's a done deal already, and I simply point out that it's not a done deal yet. There are plenty of possibilities still of how it all started.

Until we can know for sure how and why the universe started like it did, we won't know certain things, like where and why it came about... You talk like it's a done deal already, and I simply point out that it's not a done deal yet. There are plenty of possibilities still of how it all started.

We absolutely do know for sure that it popped into existence. The theory is only about how it popped into existence, dummy.

We absolutely do know for sure that it popped into existence. The theory is only about how it popped into existence, dummy.

It may be a huge black hole exploding, we don't know yet.

That created the entire universe? A black hole the size of the universe?

You do realize that black holes are still part of the material balance of this universe? Of course you don’t.

You do realize that black holes are still part of the material balance of this universe? Of course you don’t.
Our BB may simply be the continuation of past universes. We don't know.

You still have trouble accepting thermodynamics.

You still have trouble realizing that we can't yet see all the way back to the BB.

You still have trouble realizing that we can't yet see all the way back to the BB.
I know we can see the red shift and the cosmic background radiation. So we can see back to the Big Bang.

Forum List

Back