New Atheist and Their Histories

It's ok if you ignored my post and just assumed what you thought they said. I will make sure to correct you when you slip up like that.

I was asking which religious doctrines prevent people from exploring atheistic thought. What you saw in my posts was pure fantasy on your part.
I understand. I was asking what atheistic thought patterns you are talking about.

I’m not aware of any religious doctrines that prevent anything because participation is voluntary. But putting that aside the concept of free will supersedes all dogma in that a positive election to believe in God is a choice. By definition choice means it’s up to you.

It is about belief in God. It isn't about an inferior theological background. Either you think an invisible man exists or you don't.
No. You are skipping steps. At the heart of this debate is whether the material world was created by spirit or not.
And you can't prove it either way.
I’ve done so many times for you.
You not proven, just given your OPINION. Because you never back up what you say with real links. And no, that video of the scientist talking isn't proof of anything except that you don't know what real proof is, so don't bother.

I understand. I was asking what atheistic thought patterns you are talking about.

I’m not aware of any religious doctrines that prevent anything because participation is voluntary. But putting that aside the concept of free will supersedes all dogma in that a positive election to believe in God is a choice. By definition choice means it’s up to you.

It is about belief in God. It isn't about an inferior theological background. Either you think an invisible man exists or you don't.
No. You are skipping steps. At the heart of this debate is whether the material world was created by spirit or not.
You not proven, just given your OPINION. Because you never back up what you say with real links. And no, that video of the scientist talking isn't proof of anything except that you don't know what real proof is, so don't bother.
You’re the one who can’t back anything up.

I always put proper links to things I claim. You should try it sometimes and you'll find that science doesn't agree with you. Hence, no links ever.

I always put proper links to things I claim. You should try it sometimes and you'll find that science doesn't agree with you. Hence, no links ever.
That’s funny.

That’s funny.
You think you're really smart but you can't even back anything up, makes you look rather pathetic.

That’s funny.
You think you're really smart but you can't even back anything up, makes you look rather pathetic.
I never claimed to be smart, Taz. In fact, I keep telling you there’s nothing special about me.

I’ve provided tons of links.

That’s funny.
I never claimed to be smart, Taz. In fact, I keep telling you there’s nothing special about me.

The links have to back up what you say. They never have. You’re too dumb to ever understand that.

That’s funny.

The links have to back up what you say. They never have. You’re too dumb to ever understand that.
They always back up what I say.

That’s funny.

You’re simply too dumb to know that they don’t even come close.

That’s funny.

Science says it does.

Science says it does.
I know you know it doesn’t, you have theories, suck it up.

Why is it so surprising that people do not believe a snake talked to a woman, a flood destroyed the entire earth, the Red Sea opened at the perfect moment to spare the Israelites and killed Egyptian soldiers, Jonah lived in a fish for three days, that Ezekiel breathed on rotten bones that became soldiers, that Jesus turned water to wine, that Jesus walked on water, that Jesus touched people and they became well of any infirmity, that Jesus died for three days and came back to life, that Jesus magically ascended to heaven, Jesus's blood protects me from hell and that every human being is obligated to believe all of this for no reason whatsoever?

Honestly, why are we shocked when someone rejects such nonsense? Any rational human knows these claims are absurd. Even non-rational humans can observe the absurdity. My question is deeper than that.

Which Christian theology is superior at getting people to embrace this rubbish and never convert to an atheist ideology? and why is it so successful?
Which Christian theology is superior at getting people to embrace this rubbish and never convert to an atheist ideology? and why is it so successful?

try "family values" they only presume that is why the bible was written, the opening scene manger is not incidental everything else is secondary including the miraculous messiah. their emasculating love for themselves and nothing else. all three desert religions.

#3 tries to make the scapegoat feel guilty for the responsibility to address the "need" and "consolation" of the victim caught within protection rackets that rely on myth and fairy tales. It is especially worthwhile for the ex-xian atheist because they have lived religion's repressive mental disease.

#4: Xianity secretes atheism. There is always that tendency within its ranks due to the contradictory nature of the belief itself.

#7: So not believing in a literal interpretation means a faulty belief system between at least two types of xian. Which type is the true xian? The literal type parallels radical islamism.

#10: Likewise, the signifier "atheist" also has the power to offend, as does Rushdie's Satanic Verses.

Science says it does.
You mean like the Big Bang?

You would deny science.

#2 asks why xian theology is so successful. Shults, Iconoclastic Theology explains why.

Science says it does.

You would deny science.
Science is a lot of theories as well. They are still looking, until you.

Science says it does.

You would deny science.
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your denying science.

Science says it does.

You would deny science.
See? you just make shit up.

Science says it does.

You would deny science.
You mean like the universe popping into existence 14 billion years ago?

Everyone accepts this but you. You flatearther.

You would deny science.
You mean like the universe popping into existence 14 billion years ago?

Everyone accepts this but you. You flatearther.
This is what you bore me with, all this stupidity. it's because you've run out of anything coherent to say. Maybe you should just stfu?

Forum List

Back