New AP/GfK Poll Reflect The American People's Thoughts on Healthcare Reform

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MarcATL, Jan 17, 2011.

  1. MarcATL
    Offline

    MarcATL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2009
    Messages:
    15,360
    Thanks Received:
    2,360
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    Opinion Of Health Care Law

    • 40% - Support
    • 41% - Oppose

    When asked "What Should Congress Do With Health Care Law?" the American People respond:

    • 43% - Change So It Does More
    • 26% - Repeal Completely
    • 19% - Leave As Is
    • 10% - Chage So It Does Less

    Good luck Republicans, seems all your efforts to lie about, malign and attack Healthcare Reform has failed. Yet, they continue to use "Obamacare" as a curse word. Anyway...good luck.

    Source: Newsvine - AP-GfK Poll: Opposition to health care law eases
     
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. California Girl
    Offline

    California Girl BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
    Messages:
    50,337
    Thanks Received:
    8,960
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Link?
     
  3. WillowTree
    Offline

    WillowTree Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    Messages:
    68,193
    Thanks Received:
    10,175
    Trophy Points:
    2,030
    Ratings:
    +14,770
    So on 19% are happy with it. the other 81 per cent want it changed or repealed outright. That's very different than what was posted yesterday. It actually supports my Rasmussen poll. Thanks for posting.
     
  4. MarcATL
    Offline

    MarcATL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2009
    Messages:
    15,360
    Thanks Received:
    2,360
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    Sure. I just updated my OP.

    You can link to the AP/GfK directly from there. Jan 5 - 10 is what you're looking for.
     
  5. NYcarbineer
    Online

    NYcarbineer Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Messages:
    96,338
    Thanks Received:
    11,288
    Trophy Points:
    2,060
    Location:
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Ratings:
    +30,383
    Only 26% want it repealed completely, and the Republican nitwits in Congress are making repeal their first order of business.

    Unreal.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. MarcATL
    Offline

    MarcATL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2009
    Messages:
    15,360
    Thanks Received:
    2,360
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    Yep. And you can check the history of posts from during the Summer of The Tea Party, when all they were screaming was that BS about "The American People all DON'T want this kind of change."

    I believe they were spouting off some number in the high 70% area...at its max.

    Meanwhile, for those that said they didn't like it...at least HALF of them didn't like it because they wanted MORE change, not less. However, The Corporate Media, and certainly the Tea Party folk never sold it that way.

    I think this month is the beginning of the revival of Barack Obama the man, the brand and the plan.

    The Republicans are going to lead this man right back in to an easy win.

    All because of their radical extremism...watch.
     
  7. sangha
    Offline

    sangha Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Messages:
    5,997
    Thanks Received:
    179
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +179
    Count me as one of those who don't like the HCR bill

    I want it to do more
     
  8. MarcATL
    Offline

    MarcATL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2009
    Messages:
    15,360
    Thanks Received:
    2,360
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    Consider yourself...counted.

    :lol:
     
  9. Jackson
    Online

    Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Messages:
    19,665
    Thanks Received:
    4,881
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Location:
    Nashville
    Ratings:
    +12,708
    I just heard on tv that more Democrats are wavering on the repeal...Senators, also. I still think they should repeal the HCR bill and appoint an 18 bipartisan Congressional commission to hammer out the details on a new Health Care Bill. No group would be exempt..No elected officials or unions!

    This bill should be passed by 2/3 of each house. It is that important.
     
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  10. sangha
    Offline

    sangha Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Messages:
    5,997
    Thanks Received:
    179
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +179
    Well, if they said it on TV, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!
     

Share This Page