New Anti Obama Ad: Heroes don't spike the football

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Kazinga! This one's going to leave a mark. It uses Obama's own words against him.

article-2138679-12E523DC000005DC-765_468x243.jpg

" The emotive ad highlights the unsung actions of American servicemen – ‘what real heroes do’ - and juxtaposes it with Obama’s fondness for using the personal pronoun when talking about the bin Laden operation.

In clips of Obama speaking about the raid on the night it was announced, he says: ‘I can report, I directed Leon Panetta…I was briefed…I met repeatedly…I determined…at my direction…I called President Zardari…I as commander-in-chief’.

Yuppers. I <fill in the blank> x 1,000,000,000,000,000 ad infinitum

And this part is a smoker!

A quotation from the Washington Post calls this ‘shameless gall’ and the ad, after footage of special operators climbing into helicopters and diving, features Obama saying: ‘We don’t need to spike the football’ and then, this week, stating: ‘I said we’d go after bin Laden if we had clear shot at him and I did.’

The ad says: ‘Heroes don't seek credit…Heroes don't spike the football.. Heroes put their life on the line."

The ad then switches over to the ‘Obama political ad’ in which Clinton says: ‘Suppose the Navy SEALs had gone in there. Suppose they'd been captured or killed. The downside would have been horrible for him.’

The ad asks incredulously, ‘Horrible for HIM?’ and states that ‘heroes don’t politicise their acts of valour’.

article-2138679-12E52389000005DC-963_468x286.jpg

Rest of the article is here:

The ¿Swiftboating¿ of Obama: Republican group led by Afghan veteran slams Obama for taking credit for bin Laden killing in ad reminiscent of John Kerry attacks | Mail Online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsrSAqRrCc0&feature=player_embedded]Why does President Obama take so much credit for killing Bin Laden? - YouTube[/ame]

For every hour Conservatives fixate on Obama and the killing of bin Laden there is an hour wasted that could have been used to slam Obama on not reversing the Bush Recession quickly enough.

Keep obsessing. It makes you look so effective!

For every hour Conservatives fixate on Obama and the killing of bin Laden there is an hour wasted that could have been used to slam Obama on not reversing the Bush Recession quickly enough.

Said a member of a party that obsesses over Seamus and Ann Romney's wardrobe.
:lol:Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Actually it's a breeze attacking Obama and his administration on so many levels. There's just so much material.

We are blessed. Multi tasking has never been this fun!:eusa_angel:

Actually it's a breeze attacking Obama and his administration on so many levels. There's just so much material.

Romney's dog is a punchline, his wife's couture is a matter for her and her staff. But Obama Derangement Syndrome is something that makes the contemporary American Conservative look peevish and pouty.

What's really funny is wingnuts haven't seem to have figured out yet that bashing the Prez for spiking the football just brings more attention to why he was spiking it in the first place.

What's really funny is wingnuts haven't seem to have figured out yet that bashing the Prez for spiking the football just brings more attention to why he was spiking it in the first place.

Because he's a one man show. Because he's nothing short of a god himself. Because he used mind control to move the Navy Seals into position to kill Bin Laden.

Obama commanded the bullet to strike and kill Bin Laden by the brute force of his mind.

:lol:

Yes. He's the one the only the Obama Commando in Chief.

*action doll to be available for Christmas, Hannukah and Kwanza.

110820-obama-man-who-killed-bin-laden-54.jpg

Obama = noun, verb + I killed bin Laden

Pathetic

Here's what Obama had to say in his defense, "I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I me me me

Bush politicized 9/11 to help defeat John Kerry in 2004.

Bush said: "In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

Soon AFTER playing dress up like a soldier. :(

Romney's dog is a punchline, his wife's couture is a matter for her and her staff. But Obama Derangement Syndrome is something that makes the contemporary American Conservative look peevish and pouty.

LOL, you should of been on the board for Bush derangement syndrome..Hell we still see today with you people..
and let's not forget your alls PALIN derangement syndrome and of course now we get to see Romney Derangement syndrome......................SO you all SHOULD TALK

Obama claims rights not only on going after bin Laden, but having caused it to happen. The Seals 'did it' and the intel was being gathered since Carter.

LOL, you should of been on the board for Bush derangement syndrome..Hell we still see today with you people..
and let's not forget your alls PALIN derangement syndrome and of course now we get to see Romney Derangement syndrome......................SO you all SHOULD TALK

Thus far, I have no reason to believe Romney would be anything like Bush II/Cheney.

I gave thanks on the board to President Clinton just yesterday because he ordered "Operation Infinite Resolve". It was a standing "to capture or kill" order for Bin Laden.

For years on end, intelligence agencies have worked tirelessly to track Bin Laden down. They are heroes as well; but sadly left in the shadows.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back