New and Trying to understand

Thom218

Rookie
Dec 21, 2011
46 yr old Hard Working Guy that's just now becoming politically concerned.

Most of my adult life I've been aware of the ins and outs of the political system of this great country we live in ... But recently I've become more concerned over the path I see things going down and frustrated as to what to do,if there is anything to do. I vote, but somehow feel that there is no one that wants to provide a solution to help this country. Most will tell you what they can do to appease the masses but more importantly further their political agenda and profits. I'm not an extremist to either political party, I see good and bad on both fronts, But I never see a solution from these "elected" officials that helps the common man such as myself.

I'm here to ask questions and view other peoples questions and answers from those probably more educated and informed than I on "What needs to Happen"

Thanks and I look forward to everyone's responses

Thom

Money is really the root of all evil. It's not speech. And it needs to be taken out of the political process. We have billionaires and millionaires backing millionaires to get elected into government.

And now a majority of the wealth is in the hands of a very few.

That's a huge problem.

Welcome.
Go to the Home page, view the forum topics, pick and choose, then read read read.
Separate wheat from chaff, speak your mind, expect to get knocked around.
Rinse
Repeat

46 yr old Hard Working Guy that's just now becoming politically concerned.

Most of my adult life I've been aware of the ins and outs of the political system of this great country we live in ... But recently I've become more concerned over the path I see things going down and frustrated as to what to do,if there is anything to do. I vote, but somehow feel that there is no one that wants to provide a solution to help this country. Most will tell you what they can do to appease the masses but more importantly further their political agenda and profits. I'm not an extremist to either political party, I see good and bad on both fronts, But I never see a solution from these "elected" officials that helps the common man such as myself.

I'm here to ask questions and view other peoples questions and answers from those probably more educated and informed than I on "What needs to Happen"

Thanks and I look forward to everyone's responses

Thom
Welcome to USMB, Thom218. Hope you like our boards, and you're sure to find issues you are interested in under the topic of "Politics," but don't overlook our other boards--Science, Music, and the USMB Coffee Shop. The Coffee Shop is a nice break from the Ticks of Polly, and we discuss only fun stuff there, no politics "aloud". :D Drop by sometime.

New Topics

Forum List

Back