New and ready to learn

esf90068

Rookie
Jan 6, 2017
Hi everyone! New to this board and and thirsty to be apart of the process. I'm currently planning an educational trip to DC and trying to start a citizen info website. Please check out my fundraiser! Excited to make some new friends!

Mod Edit: no linking to advertising or fundraising sites please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! New to this board and and thirsty to be apart of the process. I'm currently planning an educational trip to DC and trying to start a citizen info website. Please check out my fundraiser! Excited to make some new friends!

Good luck, and welcome.

Welcome :salute:

Welome Esf. Bring many hip boots.

Best to mingle with the issues a bit before jumping in to appeals for money. This site tends to frown on the latter, and rightly so.

Well, welcome and good luck with your endeavor, hope you enjoy tilting at windmills. :thup:

New and ready to learn

Uh-oh, you'll learn some very bad things here, I was an innocent girl until I came here and was lead astray by Mr. Hoss and his crew :smoke: :omg:

You are learning already I see..

New and ready to learn

Uh-oh, you'll learn some very bad things here, I was an innocent girl until I came here and was lead astray by Mr. Hoss and his crew :smoke: :omg:
You aren't a girl...

New and ready to learn

You aren't a girl...

Huh? Yes I am, or do you mean a girl as in under 16 years-old, then no I'm a woman, but I can say girl if I want to.

New and ready to learn

Oh that wasn't Mr. Hoss. That was...

jackbruceindex.gif

Hoss be more like...

birdman33a.JPG

New and ready to learn

You aren't a girl...

Huh? Yes I am, or do you mean a girl as in under 16 years-old, then no I'm a woman, but I can say girl if I want to.
Not without Kello Kitty apparel on...

Welcome norwegan. As the "Mod" alluded to, they write stuff in RED, "Read Da Rulez", please.

Welcome to the madhouse. First lesson, whatever pogo says is bupkus!:laugh2:

Forum List

Back