New and looking to talk about race relations

I am new to the forum. Found the site after watching another social media hate-fest of crappy comments by a divided people. In a nutshell, I think we need to talk and heal this country. Seen so many posts by black people who have given up that there are white people who can listen. Tired of white people not stopping to really listen. Blame rips us apart as a nation. It's like two angry people in the middle of a divorce. The media is throwing gas on everything, everywhere. In the middle of all this crazy finger pointing, how can we heal? I'm listening, I want to help.
I'm a white conservative person. For the record, I dislike Trump and will probably vote libertarian this year.
You are moron, nothing more.

I am new to the forum. Found the site after watching another social media hate-fest of crappy comments by a divided people. In a nutshell, I think we need to talk and heal this country. Seen so many posts by black people who have given up that there are white people who can listen. Tired of white people not stopping to really listen. Blame rips us apart as a nation. It's like two angry people in the middle of a divorce. The media is throwing gas on everything, everywhere. In the middle of all this crazy finger pointing, how can we heal? I'm listening, I want to help.
I'm a white conservative person. For the record, I dislike Trump and will probably vote libertarian this year.
It would be nice if you fill out your LOCATION field in the ABOUT ME screen.

With politics it always helps to know if you are from a red state or a blue state or a purple state.

There are a lot of crappy comments here from the far right fringe as usual, and an occasional reply from the left to them. There are one or two nonpartisan moderates here also, but then if you are you are always going to get accused of being far left. Conserva-turd and liber-turd are ad homs that come up a lot here as everywhere.

As far as race, the American police with their trigger happy policing have created the present racial unrest which is mostly a negro phenomenon. Whites are not out on the streets demonstrating and protesting that White Lives Matter or even that All Lives Matter. From Giuliani's perspective it would seem a-priori self-evident that BLM is racist particularly since trigger happy police shoot more white people than black.

Bottom line is when a cop pulls you over, keep your hands where he/she can see them, and do what you are told. That has kept me alive several times when I have had tail lights burnt out.

I think the police look for reasons to pull people over and burned out tail lights is their favorite reason. Or so it would seem.
What you idiotically label the "far right" is really nothing more than a coalition of pure right and left wing individuals attacking the pseudo-left wing hegemony of the western world.

You are moron, nothing more.

Why is he a moron?

Welcome...still around?

Forum List

Back