New and looking to talk about race relations

I am new to the forum. Found the site after watching another social media hate-fest of crappy comments by a divided people. In a nutshell, I think we need to talk and heal this country. Seen so many posts by black people who have given up that there are white people who can listen. Tired of white people not stopping to really listen. Blame rips us apart as a nation. It's like two angry people in the middle of a divorce. The media is throwing gas on everything, everywhere. In the middle of all this crazy finger pointing, how can we heal? I'm listening, I want to help.
I'm a white conservative person. For the record, I dislike Trump and will probably vote libertarian this year.

You aren't looking for talk on race relations. You are looking for people to agree with your view of them. Which from what I see, is delusional at best. What you call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was some useful and necessary evolutionary need for it. You might also take a hint from Aristotle.View attachment 82916

No, I am here to listen and learn. What I learned from your post is that you believe racism is a survival mechanism of some type. I am sure this was passed down to you as a family heirloom. Sounds like personal justification for douch-baggery to me.

I doubt you are able to learn. Just like a baby duckling imprinted on a human trying to learn to do without its human. I used to believe the same multiethnic bullshit you do. When I was a child. But then I grew up. I suggest you do the same.

I'm 51...how much older should I be, pumpkin?

Is that your age or your IQ. You want to talk about race relations? I ran across a couple threads around here. They are called, "Is the White species superior? Part 1 and part 2." Read them, if you dare and leave a post. Then let me know that you did. I will find it and join in on the conversation with you over what they say. It's too bad that the person who wrote them was banned. But that just shows the truthfulness of them. You might also be interested in checking out a website called, "Black taxi driver defends wearing swastika armband." Another website you might find interesting is, "Africans in France attack White girl who rejects their advances." Tet another website you might find interesting is, "Incognito Man."

I have something else about race relations to tell you. Between 2003-2008 there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0! That is zee-fucking-ro. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Not sure about the gender implications but whatever make you happy.

The feltching thing wasn't in response to you. So I don't know why you are responding to it. That aside, it isn't about what makes me happy. It is about the brainwash, delusional, Stockholm Syndrome induced multiethnic crap that makes you happy, Is felching one of them? Do you even know what that means? Also, on your race relations thing that you don't really want to discuss, I have some statistics that may interest you.
2007 Murders by race - age.jpg

I bet you're in your 20's.

Is that the best you can do. I thought you wanted to talk about race relations. Though just to answer your question, I am older than you. If you no longer want to discuss race relations, please don't respond to any more of my posts.

Well, you're on my intro thread talking about fletching. I must be slow, who else were you talking to? Yes, I know what it was, and since you brought it up on a forum in my thread, I assumed you were a a young teen who just discovered Brazzers. Doesn't have anything to do with this thread or a discussion on race. If you want to have a discussion on race, lets start a thread under race and not my intro thread. I see you have been banned on other sites, not particularly surprised.

White dude sees a black dude. The further right the white dude, the more he perceives the black dude with suspicion and the more he will display attitudes that are racist. The further left the white dude, the more shit he'll take from the black dude and the more he will overcompensate out of fear he will be considered racist if he doesn't.

6746.png

Don't get me wrong, my wife has black relatives, my dad fishes on his pontoon boat with a former coworker and black friend named Ron. I understand that cultures set us apart. I wasn't sure whether or not to buy into the "only ONE race" thing or not. The human race is composed of different people in different places. I don't think skin color sets us apart that much, though. Not as much as our daily routines would. What we eat, what we wear, how we talk, etc...

I don't owe black people anything. Vise versa. They may have endured slavery while Jews in the next century endured the Holocaust.

Well, you're on my intro thread talking about fletching. I must be slow, who else were you talking to? Yes, I know what it was, and since you brought it up on a forum in my thread, I assumed you were a a young teen who just discovered Brazzers. Doesn't have anything to do with this thread or a discussion on race. If you want to have a discussion on race, lets start a thread under race and not my intro thread. I see you have been banned on other sites, not particularly surprised.

I don't need your permission to reply to anybody on your thread. What I said about felching was in response to a question CrusaderFrank asked on post #59. Also, your thread here was about race relations. If you don't like it being in this section, why did you put it here. That aside, did you even look at one single website that I suggested to you? Or was that a little too much like "learning."

White dude sees a black dude. The further right the white dude, the more he perceives the black dude with suspicion and the more he will display attitudes that are racist. The further left the white dude, the more shit he'll take from the black dude and the more he will overcompensate out of fear he will be considered racist if he doesn't.

I agree with the second part. But not the first part. All over the world there are similar creatures that live in proximity to each other. Or whos paths cross. Many of which could successfully interbreed if they chose to. But usually don't. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." In neither case does the issue of being "further right" have any meaning.

View attachment 83568

Don't get me wrong, my wife has black relatives, my dad fishes on his pontoon boat with a former coworker and black friend named Ron. I understand that cultures set us apart. I wasn't sure whether or not to buy into the "only ONE race" thing or not. The human race is composed of different people in different places. I don't think skin color sets us apart that much, though. Not as much as our daily routines would. What we eat, what we wear, how we talk, etc...

I don't owe black people anything. Vise versa. They may have endured slavery while Jews in the next century endured the Holocaust.

It isn't culture that sets us apart. It is being different species of human that set us apart. And it will continue to do so. Unless we adopt separatism. Not segregation. But actual "ship them off" separation. Also, there is FAR more going on than just skin color. Also, there are many negroes in Africa who still endure slavery. At the hands of other black Africans. So they can stick that sob story up their ass. Also, the holocaust was largely a hoax.

It isn't culture that sets us apart. It is being different species of human that set us apart. And it will continue to do so. Unless we adopt separatism. Not segregation. But actual "ship them off" separation. Also, there is FAR more going on than just skin color. Also, there are many negroes in Africa who still endure slavery. At the hands of other black Africans. So they can stick that sob story up their ass. Also, the holocaust was largely a hoax.

This fellow is definitely a whack job and is in bad need of a Dentist...

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. Then you will find out YOU are the whack job. Also, I've never had a cavity in my life.

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. .......

Starting with the fact that you don't know what "species" means, you fucking idiot?

View attachment 83568

I'm glad you respectfully disagreed with me. But, I do question your use of the word species as well. Deer and cows can coexist and cows can share milk with fawns. They are different in that they have different scientific names and whatnot.

I am new to the forum. Found the site after watching another social media hate-fest of crappy comments by a divided people. In a nutshell, I think we need to talk and heal this country. Seen so many posts by black people who have given up that there are white people who can listen. Tired of white people not stopping to really listen. Blame rips us apart as a nation. It's like two angry people in the middle of a divorce. The media is throwing gas on everything, everywhere. In the middle of all this crazy finger pointing, how can we heal? I'm listening, I want to help.
I'm a white conservative person. For the record, I dislike Trump and will probably vote libertarian this year.

We're out of money for bribing black people to like us...they don't so why bother with them? Also, most conservatives don't vote libertarian unless they're democrats at heart. Welcome.

Forum List

Back