New and Improved Version of 'Bush Did It"

Deanie Beanie, No one is disputing the fact that ON PAPER both houses were factually held by the Reps.

However the POLITICAL POWER shifted DRASTICALLY to the Dems. The Repubs were, for all intents and purposes, PARALYZED by the country's disaffection with Bush over Iraq.

Now that's some beautiful circular logic, right there.

The Democrats turned the American people against Bush which in turn paralyzed the Republicans which gave the Democrats de facto power over the country.

Do you have to work at this, or does it come naturally.

He reminds me of rhet2 on crack.

At least Rhet is literate.

A considerable majority of Dems in the House voted against the AUMF Iraq. Nearly half of the Dem Senators voted against it as well.

Article 15, NOT ONE FACT that I stated ABOUT Clinton, and his Adm.....and 99% of the Congressional Dems howling and yowling about the violent removal of the Baghdad Monster is incorrect at the time of Bush, using his own judgment CORRECTLY decided to accede to Clinton's and the 99% Congressional oft-repeated clamoring for The Baghdad Psycho's head on a platter.

The same statistical FACT for Bush's INVASION of Iraq...........
given THAT time line.

LATER ON........when Bush (with Rumsfeld) ANNIHILATED the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD in TWENTY TWO DAYS.......would your statistics, mentioned above, POSSIBLY APPLY.

So, you are probably correct that your statistic above, which has the DEMS voting AUMF OCCURED ..... BUT, and this is important, AFTER IT WAS EVIDENT THAT THESE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS REALIZED THAT THERE CHANCES FOR RE-ELECTION WAS DOOMED.

And, my possible error in stating that a "MONOLITHIC" Dem "180 degree about face" SEEMED to me at the time because ALL of the PROMINENT DEMS like Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer, the Pathological Liar Kerry,etc.,....DID MAKE THE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS "180 degree About Face." INDEED, THEY DID SO VEHEMENTLY and VOCIFEROUSLY VOICE THEIR OPPOSITION TO AUMF against Iraq.

But, credit be given to the Sex-crazed Clinton. Clinton AGREED with Bush's rationale for YEARS, even though the Congressional Dem Leadership made the 180 degree about face, I mentioned.

If your statistic is accurate, with the understandable caution that ANYTHING A LIEBTARD LIKE YOU STATES IS SUSPECT .....it's heartening to know that SOME OF THE DEMS HAD A CONSCIENCE and did NOT vote to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE, and stick their daggers in Bush's, or America's back.

All be it begrudgingly, Obama admited the surge worked to Iraq. I believe that was under some guy whose name starts with R as Secretary of Defense? As far as forgetting Afghanistan, seems he had limited reources to deploy. Has to answer to a Democratic Congress for his funding. Stuff like that.

Honestly? I think you'd be better off breathing some helium and singing Christmas songs.

And General Petraeus admitted the surge may not have been necessary.

The surge was necessary to keep the American people from storming the White House with pitchforks and torches.

It was a political delaying movement.

The real difference came when Gates and Petreaus took over. It was a leadership issue, not a troop quantity issue.

GotohellLiebtard,

It's wonderful to hear a stone cold LIEBTARD's OPINION.

Conclusion: THE OPPOSITE MUST BE TRUE.

SURPRISE......the conclusion is correct.

A considerable majority of Dems in the House voted against the AUMF Iraq. Nearly half of the Dem Senators voted against it as well.

Article 15, NOT ONE FACT that I stated ABOUT Clinton, and his Adm.....and 99% of the Congressional Dems howling and yowling about the violent removal of the Baghdad Monster is incorrect at the time of Bush, using his own judgment CORRECTLY decided to accede to Clinton's and the 99% Congressional oft-repeated clamoring for The Baghdad Psycho's head on a platter.

given THAT time line.

LATER ON........when Bush (with Rumsfeld) ANNIHILATED the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD in TWENTY TWO DAYS.......would your statistics, mentioned above, POSSIBLY APPLY.

So, you are probably correct that your statistic above, which has the DEMS voting AUMF OCCURED ..... BUT, and this is important, AFTER IT WAS EVIDENT THAT THESE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS REALIZED THAT THERE CHANCES FOR RE-ELECTION WAS DOOMED.

And, my possible error in stating that a "MONOLITHIC" Dem "180 degree about face" SEEMED to me at the time because ALL of the PROMINENT DEMS like Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer, the Pathological Liar Kerry,etc.,....DID MAKE THE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS "180 degree About Face." INDEED, THEY DID SO VEHEMENTLY and VOCIFEROUSLY VOICE THEIR OPPOSITION TO AUMF against Iraq.

But, credit be given to the Sex-crazed Clinton. Clinton AGREED with Bush's rationale for YEARS, even though the Congressional Dem Leadership made the 180 degree about face, I mentioned.

If your statistic is accurate, with the understandable caution that ANYTHING A LIEBTARD LIKE YOU STATES IS SUSPECT .....it's heartening to know that SOME OF THE DEMS HAD A CONSCIENCE and did NOT vote to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE, and stick their daggers in Bush's, or America's back.

My statistic is factual.

The troops were supposed to be home by XMas and the war was supposed to be paid in Iraqi oil revenue. Yet here we are almost seven years later, the troops are still there, and it looks like the war will be paid for by future generations of Americans.

They didn't pull a 180, it was the Bush Adminstration that didn't follow through on their promises.

My statistic is factual.

The troops were supposed to be home by XMas and the war was supposed to be paid in Iraqi oil revenue. Yet here we are almost seven years later, the troops are still there, and it looks like the war will be paid for by future generations of Americans.

They didn't pull a 180, it was the Bush Adminstration that didn't follow through on their promises.

I remember reading about that particular myth. Looking back, people really didn't think that one through before saying it will happen (for those who supported the war that is).

And General Petraeus admitted the surge may not have been necessary.

The surge was necessary to keep the American people from storming the White House with pitchforks and torches.

The real difference came when Gates and Petreaus took over. It was a leadership issue, not a troop quantity issue.

GotohellLiebtard,

SURPRISE......the conclusion is correct.

You act like the GOP didn't get routed in 2006 mid term elections. "Stay the course" was the strategy until that happened. The GOP got creamed and suddenly Rummy was put on ice and the Surge was proposed and implemented.

The Democrats turned the American people against Bush which in turn paralyzed the Republicans which gave the Democrats de facto power over the country.

:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A GANG OF LIEBTARDS CHORTLING OVER THEIR OWN FAULTY "LITERACY" AND THE IMPUGNING OF A MANIFESTLY LOGICALLY ACCURATE, AND NOT "CIRCULAR REASONING" - TYPE OF STATEMENT MADE BY ME.

If these Liebtard FOOLS knew about the fundamentals of LOGIC 101, they'd realize that just because something comes around full circle......that does not mean that this AUTOMATICALLY PRODUCES an ERROR IN LOGIC.

Let me explain this to Article 15, that 1/2-wit Semi-Criminal (using his self-confessed Avatar):

If A =B=C........then C = A is NOT called an ERROR in LOGIC just because the following is TRUE: A = B = C= A.....i.e., the proposition comes around "full circle".

An example of "CIRCULAR REASONING" or Faulty Logic is the following FAULTY PROOF using "Circular Reasoning":

An Apple is a Chair......because an Apple is chair.

Assuming that these Liebtard Morons understood the above.....which is strongly open to doubt......I proceed.

My statement which Article 15, the POLITICAL IDIOT, as well as the IDIOT with respect to LOGIC, derides as "CIRCULAR REASONING" (i.e. "faulty logic") is NOT "FAULTY LOGIC" at all.

Stating this in terms these LIEBTARD POLITICAL IDIOTS and LOGICALLY UNTUTORED MORONS CAN UNDERSTAND, I will use the CURRENT SCENARIO the DEMS are facing by juxtaposing the IDENTICALLY SIMILAR SCENARIO THE REPUBS FACED UNDER BUSH:

My statement which is an ACCURATE STATEMENT OF FACT, and which is LOGICAL and does NOT violate the tenets of CORRECT LOGIC:

"The Democrats turned the American people (unjustifiably) against Bush which in turn paralyzed the Republicans which gave the Democrats de facto power over the country."

The EQUALLY CORRECT STATEMENT OF FACT and ALSO LOGICALLY CORRECT DESCRIPTION OF THE IDENTICAL DILEMMA FACING THE MARXIST Obami Salami:

"The Republicans (this time justifiably) turned the American people against Obami Salami which in turn paralyzed the Democrats which gave the Republicans de facto power over the country.

The TRUTH of this last paragraph is admittedly NOT IN ITS FINAL STAGE. It is ACCURATE only in terms of it being a "frozen picture" capturing the TRUTH of Obami Salami's INABILITY to pass his MARXIST Healthcare, etc., thus giving the Republicans de facto power over the country.....in this "time frozen picture".

THE HISTORICAL TRUTH of the last paragraph will be presaged by the results of the 2010 Congressional elections.......and the Presidential Election of 2012 where the Marxist Obami Salami will munch the proverbial tumbleweed.

Please note: the purpose of the above exercise was to EXPOSE the LIBTARDS' (plural form) LACK OF LOGIC and the KNOWLEDGE OF SAME ...... NOT the accuracy of the PREDICTABLE POLITICAL TRUTH of that assertion. Although I am also confidant of the PREDICTABLE POLITICAL TRUTH which only time will tell.

Last edited:

given THAT time line.

My statistic is factual.

Article 15,

As I stated VERY CLEARLY in my post that the ONLY way your statistic would be "FACTUAL" is if.....and that was the BIG "IF"...... the "Time Line" of the Dem AUMF against Iraq was such as to have occured AFTER it was clear that Bush's TWENTY TWO DAY VICTORY spelled the INEVITABLE DOOM of the Dems around about the time Bush declared 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED on the deck of a Navy ship AND the UPCOMING ELECTIONS of 2004.

I repeat: The "MONOLITHIC" 180 degree ABOUT FACE by the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems occured BEFORE the Upcoming 2004 Elections.....and AFTER the TWENTY TWO DAY Annihilation of the Baghdad Psycho's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD......GUARANTEEING the DOOM of the Dems in the 2004 Elections.

HENCE THE MONOLOTHIC 180 degree ABOUT FACE of the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems and their GREEN LIGHT to Iran and the other Islamofascists which came into play during and after BUSH landed on the deck of a Navy Ship proclaiming "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !"

THAT is when the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media, the LIEBTARD MOUTHPIECE, began the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS STABBING OF BUSH and AMERICA IN THE BACK !!!!

I remember those days VERY CLEARLY !!!! I was literally paralyzed with indignation.

YOUR BULLSHIT about the Dem's AUMF vote MANY YEARS LATER was just another follow thru sticking in the last few nails in Bush's political coffin. Bush was a political corpse by then. And, THOSE VOTES YOU are blathering about was to intimidate the Republican congressmen by resurrecting Bush's Iraq Invasion in their elections.......and MCCain's run for Presidency.

NOTHING TO DO WITH MY IRREFUTABLE FACTS about the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems doing the 180 a few days after Bush's declaration of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!!!

THAT WAS THE TIME THE HYPOCRITICAL AND TREACHEROUS DEMS AIDED and ABETTED IRAN and the other Islamofascist Swine to ESCALATE THEIR "IRAQI QUAGMIRE" !!!!

Your "smoke & mirrors"CRAP may Confuse and Obfuscate some of the Naive LIEBTARDS on this Forum, but the RATIONAL will check out the FACTS and KNOW WHO IS LYING and WHO is TELLING THE TRUTH.

The votes I am talking about were before the war started ... it was the AUMF on Iraq. The War was then started in early 2003 after the American public was told the troops would be home by XMas of that year and that Iraqi oil revenues would cover the cost. Both turned out to be woefully off base. All of your blustering isn't going to hide those facts.

Rummy buggered Iraq, forgot afghanistan, and is famous for "Known unknowns".

You really want to take that guy seriously?

Honestly..

Welcome to the board, Alvin.

Curious that you inadvertantly used the word 'Honestly..'

Now, I understand that to you this is a mere cliche, meaning 'Isn't my point just brilliant, you know, that Rumsfeld did things that I disagree with, so he has no right to speak, and if he is correct, we should ignore him anyway.'

But just for a moment, let's hypothesize that you were a thinking human being who has the ability to judge the truth, no matter the source... a bit of a stretch, huh?

But just go with it for a moment.

What is the effect that you fear vis-a-vis the respect folks have for a President who would tell any lie to strengthen his own position, or, as the OP states, use the new and improved version of 'Bush did it.'?

And here is the irony that said thinking human being would be aware of:

If the President was not such a small person, and did not fear giving his predecessor some credit, he could have pointed to the same kind of surge he was speaking in support of for Afghanistan, and pointed to its successin Iraq!

Funny, huh?

PoliticalChic,

How can you ignore that our Commander and Chief led us into Iraq under false pretenses? This is the horriffic fact that lead to the useless deaths of thousands of Americans.

You accuse Alvin of not thinking. My perception is that you are a victim of the propaganda machines. Americans of the 20th century would have balked and rejected the idea of invading a country merely to depose its leader. Witness Nazi Germany, or Sudan, or North Korea of the 1990s. It was only the American Neocon / Newscorp propaganda machine that convinced you to turn your back on Afganistan in preference of Iraq.

I cannot trust the political party who lead with lies.

GotohellLiebtard,

SURPRISE......that conclusion is correct.

You act like the GOP didn't get routed in 2006 mid term elections. "Stay the course" was the strategy until that happened. The GOP got creamed and suddenly Rummy was put on ice and the Surge was proposed and implemented.

Article 15,

I don't really know if you are really THAT STUPID, and you don't know how to read. Or, you are a truly idiotic slimebag that is feigning an ignorance of my OFT-REPEATED FACTS that the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS "180 degree about face" by these CONTEMPTUOUS LIEBTARDS occured a few days after Bush's "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" DECLARATION and BEFORE the 2004 Upcoming Elections when The Repubs got slaughtered as they were also in 2006.

THAT INTERVAL OF TIME IS WHEN THE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS made their 180 and gave Iran, and the other Islamofascist Swine the GREEN LIGHT to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE !!!!

DURING and SINCE that time, the Lib Controlled National Media did ONE HELLUVA JOB in INCITING THE IGNORANT AMERICAN PUBLIC to HATE BUSH for the minor mop-up errors MAGNIFYING THESE ERRORS THOUSAND FOLD, overloading our brave military and CONSTANTLY harassing and criticizing the leadership...... giving all the proof the Iranians and the Islamofascist Swine needed that the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS were (COVERTLY ?) on their side.

The Iranians and the Islamofascist Swine correctly assessed the OBVIOUS, i.e., the FACT that the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS were pursuing THEIR AGENDA of DEFEATING BUSH and the REPUBS in the Upcoming.....and FOLLOWING ELECTIONS..... even up to McCain's Presidential run !!!

TO THIS DAY, THE FACTS OF THIS HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY of THE DEMS and their CONTEMPTUOUS 180 degree About Face has been buried in so much "smoke & Mirrors" that no one that is aware of the GREATEST AMERICAN TRAGEDY is even bothering to bring it up because it is a hopeless endeavor.......The 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media that totally dwarves Nazi Germany Goebbels Propaganda Machine into an insignificant fart is almost impossible to overcome.

Look at what happened to Palin.

And, the ONLY reason that this 24/7 Lib controlled National Media mouthpiece is on its heels these days is:

(1) the Radio Talk Shows with Anti-Lieb GENIUSES like Rush Limbaugh, Mike Savage, Larry Elders, Hannity, Glenn Beck etc. The Queen of Anti-Liebs, i.e.;, TERMINATOR, Ann Coulter and FOX NEWS. The latter being "FAIR & BALANCED" by ALWAYS presenting the STRONGEST LIEBTARD ADVOCATES, especially on the O'Reilly Factor.....YET, the LIEBTARDS HATE THAT CHANNEL because even though the Liebtards are given every opportunity to present their idiotic point of view....BY COMPARISON....The LIEBTARDS SUCK.

WHY ???

Answer: In their confrontations on Fox News, The Liebtards are exposed as Liebtards.

Of course, the Liebtards, and Obami Salami view Fox News as the "ENEMY" simply because it's not a "Lib Controlled Mouthpiece" like NBC.....which for all intents and purposes is the COMMUNICATIONS ARM of the DEM PARTY and specifically Obami Salami.

And,

(2) The fact that the MARXIST MusLAME "PC" PROTECTING AGENDA of The Political Charlatan Obami Salami is becoming MORE and MORE TRANSPARENT in spite of the BLATANT Obfuscating EFFORTS of the CRAZED Pelosi, and the INEPT Obami Salami STOOGE Holder.

The 24/7 Obfuscating and "Smoke & Mirror" tactics of the Lib Controlled National Media can't hold up the dike against the surging revelation of MARXIST Obami Salami's MARXISM (Healthcare, STUPENDOUS "Stimulus" where NO ONE knows where and to whom the money is going.....but WE KNOW DON'T WE ???) the up and coming "Cap and Trade" (Energy) and those Energy cost projections that will raise the costs outa the roof, and his INEPTNESS at making the correct decisions IN SPITE OF PROLONGED DITHERING and having the other Nations treat him like an insignificant kow-towing stooge.

Last edited:
The "Mission Accomplished" incident was in 2003.

Half the Dems were against the war from the jump. The rest turned after the Adminstration's prewar predictions turned out to be way off base.

And we haven't even gotten to the phantom WMD yet.

Half the Dems were against the war from the jump. The rest turned after the Adminstration's prewar predictions turned out to be way off base.

Article 15,

I've had it with you.

You are either TOO STOOOOOPPPPIIDDDD for me to waste my time on.

Or, you are deliberately feigning UNBELIEVABLE TONS OF GROSS IGNORANCE !!!!

Sometimes I can't control myself and I keep responding to rock solid Liebtard Idiots like you....but I think you made me reach my limit.

For the LAST TIME:

OF COURSE, the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" Declaration by Bush was in 2003......shortly after Bush's MINDBOGGLING TWENTY TWO DAY ANNIHILATION OF THE BAGHDAD PSYCHO's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD !!!!!

It is a HISTORICAL FACT......easily checked out in the Libraries across the Nation that Clinton, and approx 99% of the CONGRESSIONAL DEMS (BOTH HOUSES) ARE ON RECORD CLAMOURING FOR THE BAGHDAD MONSTER'S HEAD.

Bush, using his judgment, agreed with the Dems, and USING THEIR IDENTICAL RHETORIC.....practically WORD FOR WORD.....(including their verbiage re the danger of Saddam's WMDs).....launched the invasion.....WITH THE BACKING OF CLINTON and approx 99% OF THE CONGRESSIONAL DEMS.

This is PARTIALLY DOCUMENTED by Political Chic's PARTIAL LIST of the DEM LUMINARIES such as Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, The Chappaquidick Murderer, the Pathological Liar Kerry etc., etc., etc., ALL 99% of that Congressional Dem SLIME BACKED BUSH !!!!

As a matter of fact, and I have to give credit to Clinton: this sex-crazed psychopath supported Bush's decision even though the overwhelming majority of the Dems turned out to be HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS POS that did the 180 and stabbed Bush and America in the back by inciting the IRAQI QUAGMIRE..... BEFORE.....I REPEAT .....BEFORE the 2004 upcoming elections......and the FOLLOWING ELECTIONS clobbering the Repubs and making Bush a POLITICAL CORPSE......and STILL used the IRAQI SCAM in denigrating McCain with it, in the Presidential Election.

I am not going to repeat the rest which is in my posts.

But, if you are TOO STOOOOOPPPPIIIIDDD. Or, you are just screwing around and want to remain IGNORANT.....that's fine with me.

Now fuck off.....or blather to yourself and those stupid and ignorant Liebtard idiots.

I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with me.

Why the hell do I bother with idiots and despicable scum like the Liebtards when it is a hopeless endeavor ????

Last edited:

And may I comment on your signature?

Ms. Coulter got it slightly wrong. In the US most people lean Left on issues. It has always been so. Other than Prohabition, can you name me one amendment to the Constitution that did not increase the general freedom of the people?

Is freedom not essentialy a Liberal point of view?

The bit I highlighted in pink is a flat out pipe dream of yours. You WISH "most people in the US lean left on issues".

OMG.....it's hard to take you seriously when you are so busy authoring these nonsensical posts.

And I notice your location is "Dublin"....assuming this "Dublin" is not in the USA, what do you know of "in the US most people...." anything? What makes you qualified to speak for "most people in the US"? :eusa_think:

Shes *very* literate.

And if folks aren't nice, I just might give Rhet2 the secret handshake and location of USMB. :funnyface: :D

YOur so right guatama, People kinda sorta forget that everything Bush did while Prez was approved by the Clowns in Congress. Loads of Dems included.

That was then and this is now. OL'BO is the Prez now and he's already said Afg is the RIGHT war. HIS war. He is calling the shots and will get the blame if things go wrong with HIS actioins. Can't blame Bush for eveything all the time. He ain't the Prez, OL'BO is.

In his speech last night, President Obama claimed that he was coming to the rescue of embattled American troops in Aghanistan, unlike the naughty and oblivious Bush Administration:

'In his speech to the nation last night, President Obama claimed that ‘Commanders in Afghanistan repeatedly asked for support to deal with the reemergence of the Taliban, but these reinforcements did not arrive.’ '

Upon hearing this, former Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld chanted something about "pants on fire," including phrases such as

"does a disservice to the truth"

" a bald misstatement"

and went on to suggest a verification process:

" I suggest that the Congress review the President’s assertion in the forthcoming debate and determine exactly what requests were made, who made them, and where and why in the chain of command they were denied.”

Did President 'Hope and Change" fib?

Say it ain't so, Joe.

Rumsfeld denies Obama claim - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Rummy wasn't in the loop, clearly the commanders in the north, south, east and west of Kabul asked, he and Bush didn't listen to anything which questioned their agenda.

Ms. Coulter got it slightly wrong. In the US most people lean Left on issues. It has always been so. Other than Prohabition, can you name me one amendment to the Constitution that did not increase the general freedom of the people?

I can fully understand your determination to change the subject.

I'll take that as a full rout on your part.

I can fully understand your determination to change the subject.

I'll take that as a full rout on your part.

I can fully understand your reluctance to respond to a fair and balanced question. Many people, chic or not, are in denial when their bull shit is told it smells.

Article 15,

I've had it with you.

You are either TOO STOOOOOPPPPIIDDDD for me to waste my time on.

Or, you are deliberately feigning UNBELIEVABLE TONS OF GROSS IGNORANCE !!!!

Sometimes I can't control myself and I keep responding to rock solid Liebtard Idiots like you....but I think you made me reach my limit.

For the LAST TIME:

OF COURSE, the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" Declaration by Bush was in 2003......shortly after Bush's MINDBOGGLING TWENTY TWO DAY ANNIHILATION OF THE BAGHDAD PSYCHO's FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD !!!!!

It is a HISTORICAL FACT......easily checked out in the Libraries across the Nation that Clinton, and approx 99% of the CONGRESSIONAL DEMS (BOTH HOUSES) ARE ON RECORD CLAMOURING FOR THE BAGHDAD MONSTER'S HEAD.

Bush, using his judgment, agreed with the Dems, and USING THEIR IDENTICAL RHETORIC.....practically WORD FOR WORD.....(including their verbiage re the danger of Saddam's WMDs).....launched the invasion.....WITH THE BACKING OF CLINTON and approx 99% OF THE CONGRESSIONAL DEMS.

This is PARTIALLY DOCUMENTED by Political Chic's PARTIAL LIST of the DEM LUMINARIES such as Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, The Chappaquidick Murderer, the Pathological Liar Kerry etc., etc., etc., ALL 99% of that Congressional Dem SLIME BACKED BUSH !!!!

As a matter of fact, and I have to give credit to Clinton: this sex-crazed psychopath supported Bush's decision even though the overwhelming majority of the Dems turned out to be HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS POS that did the 180 and stabbed Bush and America in the back by inciting the IRAQI QUAGMIRE..... BEFORE.....I REPEAT .....BEFORE the 2004 upcoming elections......and the FOLLOWING ELECTIONS clobbering the Repubs and making Bush a POLITICAL CORPSE......and STILL used the IRAQI SCAM in denigrating McCain with it, in the Presidential Election.

Now fuck off.....or blather to yourself and those stupid and ignorant Liebtard idiots.

I am not going to repeat the rest which is in my posts.

But, if you are TOO STOOOOOPPPPIIIIDDD. Or, you are just screwing around and want to remain IGNORANT.....that's fine with me.

I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with me.

Why the hell do I bother with idiots and despicable scum like the Liebtards when it is a hopeless endeavor ????

You've been repeating the same BS the entire time. You claim that 99% of Congressional Dems backed Bush going into Iraq. That's a pure lie. More than half of the Dems in Congress voted against the AUMF Iraq. Your position is based on a lie and I'm not buying your BS. That, my nutter friend, is the crux of "what is wrong" with you. Learn to get your facts straight.

And again they said the troops would be home before XMas ... the 2004 elections were a year after that date.

Forum List

Back