New AGW Movie Documentary

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I'm sure there will be some interest in a new movie thats coming out to counter the Gore spewage. It's a documentary project by one of my local talk show hosts. Not a definitive work of science -- but I understand there will be sufficient numbers of REAL scientists taking part in it.

It's called "An Inconsistent Truth". Obviously a dig on my Nashville neighbor (Al Gore) with the HUGE mansion in Belle Meade.

An Inconsistent Truth | The movie Al Gore doesn't want you to see

Look for it. Even if you have to drive a bit and pollute! :razz:

NOTICE: EITHER side can make a movie. I'm stipulating that I don't know the content. Only that I'm probably gonna enjoy THIS one more than the "original" GW movie... :lol:

I'm sure there will be some interest in a new movie thats coming out to counter the Gore spewage. It's a documentary project by one of my local talk show hosts. Not a definitive work of science -- but I understand there will be sufficient numbers of REAL scientists taking part in it.

It's called "An Inconsistent Truth". Obviously a dig on my Nashville neighbor (Al Gore) with the HUGE mansion in Belle Meade.

An Inconsistent Truth | The movie Al Gore doesn't want you to see

Look for it. Even if you have to drive a bit and pollute! :razz:

NOTICE: EITHER side can make a movie. I'm stipulating that I don't know the content. Only that I'm probably gonna enjoy THIS one more than the "original" GW movie... :lol:

More bad news for the k00ks.

Imagine the mental meltdowns when that movie is released!!:oops:

The Flatearthers will be sure to be bumping this thread in the coming weeks.........

Last edited:
peewee.jpg

bet it wont win a Nobel Prize.

or even a Pulitzer.

Steve McIntyre should win both. or at least a Medal for bravery and persistence in the face of impossible odds.

I'll bump this thread when I know it's released and what the plans are for distribution..

Give OleRocks a call and see if we can double-date... Probably have to carry some duct tape...

BUMP BUMP....

The DVD is now available on Amazon.. Uncle Phil Valentine (the local talk radio guy who made it) wants to move this movie into the Amazon Top 100..

Order today.. I've seen the movie in a theatre since I first posted this.. It's like a day on the Enviro Forum at USMB..
Got it's weak spots, but nicely done.. He really carries a grudge for Gore which I could do without. But it's certainly worth the 12 bucks or whatever...

That double date with GoldiRocks still on.. In fact MOST of you are invited to my place for a debut showing..
You know who you are.. :lol: I'll stock pepper spray and tie-wraps to keep the peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back