New Agents in the JOOOSSS War Machine - SHARKS!!!

ROFLMFAO

Always the Jews. Five hundred million Arabians. Seventy million Iranians and five million Joe take advantage of the poor Muslims.

Sheesh!

ROFLMFAO

Always the Jews. Five hundred million Arabians. Seventy million Iranians and five million Joe take advantage of the poor Muslims.

Sheesh!

Eh, 'five million Joe take advantage of the poor Muslims', backed 100% by the worlds only superpower...you 4got that bit :eusa_eh:

ROFLMFAO

Sheesh!

Eh, 'five million Joe take advantage of the poor Muslims', backed 100% by the worlds only superpower...you 4got that bit :eusa_eh:

The poor Muslim jihadists who are committing genocide in Darfur and who have slaughtered 4 million people in southern Sudan.

No love for them, scumbag of allah?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcFs4NSDT0[/ame]

While, Israel is the only country providing safe haven to Darfur refugees, seen here proudly waiving Israeli flags and praising Israeli democracy..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGa2_8tgsKw[/ame]

The poor Muslim jihadists who are committing genocide in Darfur and who have slaughtered 4 million people in southern Sudan.

I doubt if ANY Muslim will respond to the above though.

If this was the case, Israel would have already declared whales and shark attack victims anti-Semitic.

I doubt if ANY Muslim will respond to the above though.

I'll happily respond to any Marc39 post that's on-topic and not a characteristically stupid attempt at distraction.

If this was the case, Israel would have already declared whales and shark attack victims anti-Semitic.

Shouldn't you be out committing jihad, Muzzie, insttead of posting on the infidel internet?

Meanwhile, Israelis are inventing new-generation microprocessors while you still drive camels :lol:

Or, did allah invent the internet? :clap2:

I'll happily respond to any Marc39 post that's on-topic and not a characteristically stupid attempt at distraction.

For examples of characteristically stupid attempts at distraction, see the Marc39 post above as well as the one that will inevitably follow this and every other Marc39 post, ever.

Muzzie, you are incapable of responding other than with fairy tales about the so-called Palestinians [Fakestinians], who are as real as the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. :lol:

Get lost with your Muzzie bullshit. :clap2:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5562

I'll happily respond to any Marc39 post that's on-topic and not a characteristically stupid attempt at distraction

Turning a discussion into personalities rather than principles and realities of the discussion is useless.

Kalam said:
For examples of characteristically stupid attempts at distraction, see the Marc39 post above as well as the one that will inevitably follow this and every other Marc39 post, ever.

I don't see you responding to his post on Sudan. You say (see your own words above) you are happy to do so, then you move to attack him personally so that you don't have to move to address the post that you said you would happily do so.

Do so...

Turning a discussion into personalities rather than principles and realities of the discussion is useless.
If a poster insists on responding to any criticism of himself or Israel with inane ramblings about the "evils" of his opponent's religion or other abrupt changes in topic, it becomes obvious that the intended function of his posts is to distract. I believe that's quite clearly a reality of the discussion.

I don't see you responding to his post on Sudan. You say (see your own words above) you are happy to do so,
You can't be serious. To repeat myself, I said that I was willing to respond to any post of his that was on-topic and not an attempt at distraction from the discussion at hand.

This thread is about Egypt's allegations concerning Israel and Red Sea shark attacks. Please explain how a humanitarian crisis in Darfur is on-topic.

ROFLMFAO

Sheesh!

No love for them, scumbag of allah?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcFs4NSDT0[/ame]

While, Israel is the only country providing safe haven to Darfur refugees, seen here proudly waiving Israeli flags and praising Israeli democracy..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGa2_8tgsKw[/ame]

Israel definently treat the African refugees better than the Arab countries do, African refugees in Egypt and Libya get attacked and killed just for trying to get jobs. In Israel they are offered food, shelter, jobs and medical care.

Please explain how a humanitarian crisis in Darfur is on-topic.

A humanitarian crisis in Darfur? More precisely, a Muslim-perpetrated genocide in Darfur that is resulting in a humanitarian crisis.

While, Arab and Muzzie countries embrace the Muzzie president of Sudan, Omar Bashir, the indicted war criminal responsible for the genocide in Darfur

Muzzies are unable to own up to the violent nature of their murderous cult of Islam.

Last edited:

A humanitarian crisis in Darfur? More precisely, a Muslim-perpetrated genocide in Darfur that is resulting in a humanitarian crisis.

While, Arab and Muzzie countries embrace the Muzzie president of Sudan, Omar Bashir, the indicted war criminal responsible for the genocide in Darfur

Muzzies are unable to own up to the violent nature of their murderous cult of Islam.

Hey Marc, Kalam has a bigger rep than you. Just sayin'.

Hey Marc, Kalam has a bigger rep than you. Just sayin'.

allah invented the rep point. :lol:

I have never seen a Muslim say 1 word about the crisis in Darfur. If Sudan was a Christian country massacring Muslims like this the Clerics would issue fatwas and Jihads, and fighters would come streaming in from the Muslim countries.:doubt:

I have never seen a Muslim say 1 word about the crisis in Darfur. If Sudan was a Christian country massacring Muslims like this the Clerics would issue fatwas and Jihads, and fighters would come streaming in from the Muslim countries.:doubt:

Muslims actually embrace and defend Omar Bashir, the indicted war criminal president of Sudan...
An Arab Summit Embraces the Butcher of Darfur - washingtonpost.com

Islam is the dreadful curse.

Forum List

Back