New ADA Regs Limit Slope of Mini Golf Holes, Admit Mini Horses

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by chanel, Jun 28, 2012.

1. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    New Disability Regs Limit Slope of Mini Golf Holes, Require Businesses to Admit Mini Horses as Guide Animals | CNSNews.com

Many small family owned businesses will not be able to comply with these regs. Consequently, they will get sued.

This has nothing to do with allowing blind people to take their miniature horse on a roller coaster. :cuckoo:

This is about suing for the right to want to.

2. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,394
    Just today I got a phone call from one of the engineers designing the new sidewalks that run in front of my commercial building. He says I'm the only one on the entire street that they they can't accommodate regarding ADA. The city has agreed to allow me to place a notice "ADA Access Available In Rear of Building".

The town has waited for these sidewalk/street improvements for years. I even worked on the project when I lived there. They also want me to sign a type of waiver- memorandum of understanding- that I will comply by providing ADA access to the back door.

I said "gee, I'd hate to hold the whole project hostage- so why don't you tell that school board to re-hire my wife, then I'll sign."

Fuck them. They ruined her career. It's payback time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1