New Ad Implies Obama Is Cozy With Muslim Brotherhood

I can't imagine why anyone would imply that Obama is cozy with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Just because Obama started treating them like a valid government and inviting them to the table when our previous policies had forbid that. They are nothing but low life terrorist-loving, American-hating shitheads.

Just because Obama was supportive of getting Mubarak out when we all knew the Muslim Brotherhood was poised to take over. They called for the Egyptian people to prepare for a war with Israel before they took control of the country. Things have gotten worse there since. Everyone knew what was going to happen, yet Obama kept talking the bullshit about Arab Spring. He knew what the MB had planned.

And then Obama, knowing that Morsi wants all Jews dead, hands him F-16 fighter jets, tanks, weapons and a billion dollars. Yea, it was supposed to be an old deal - with Mubarak - that should have been called off when the terrorist-friendly MB took over. At least Mubarak helped keep peace in the region. Those who say he needed to leave can't possibly support the MB because they are worse. They are targeting the Christians in Egypt. No freedom of religion allowed when Sharia law rules.

Obama hasn't said one bad word about the Muslim Brotherhood, despite the fact that they are the most vile organization there is. They are not our friends and we should not give them a dime. They aren't going to help the people there.

Obama didn't like Mubarak. He does seem to like the Muslim Brotherhood. It's not about the people of Egypt, who are victims, it's about the dictators that rule them.

And why don't all these countries who currently get foreign aid from us just go to China and ask for money? That's where we borrow it from before we give it to them. We can't afford all this aid, but the way we are doing it, every other country benefits and we're stuck with the debt.

Name one negative thing Obama has said about the Muslim Brotherhood ever. I haven't even heard him condemn Muslim terrorists.

Years of CEC indoctrination has given the right wing a knee jrk reaction to the word "Muslim."
Or maybe it's their penchant for flying planes into buildings, cutting people's heads off, and blowing up children.

I can't even count the number of terrorist attacks committed by young male Muslims. And it bothers me that most don't speak out against that. Liberals ignore the history of radical Islam. Violence has been prevalent in all the Muslim countries.

The Muslim Brotherhood has terrorist ties and should not be trusted. I hope the people of Egypt can survive this evil group.

Wake up, it's not the same thing. Before, there were moderates in charge who were friendly to the U.S. Now there's a terrorist regime in power. Big difference.

There IS a difference between the government and the military. It's certainly not optimal frm a democracy standpoint and I'm not a fan of military dictatorship, but to suggest we're giving weapons to the MB is just not the case.
Well, you're pretty fucking stupid if you think the muslim brotherhood won't end up in control of the military.

You're pretty stupid, if you don't realize how things work there.

Or maybe it's their penchant for flying planes into buildings, cutting people's heads off, and blowing up children.

So you're going to allow the actions of a few individuals to colour your perception of over a billion people?

Really?

Wow
A few??? I suggest you brush up on your history.

I don't have to brush up on history. I spent three tours in Iraq where I met and worked with some outstanding Muslims.

I have also worked with some outstanding American Muslim Soldiers.

Finally, I would remind you that during WW2, we fought against far more christians than we are fighting muslims today.

Not only is he cozy with the MB, he's pretty much one of them.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Forum List

Back