New 9/11 truth documentary among most watched on pbs

I would love to see a new investigation. But it will be impossible to find a panel that would be fair, honest and accepted by the truthers when they tell you you're nuts...........

The last panel was headed by a guy who specialized in BS and myths, and who wrote his thesis on it. Your president didn't even want an investigation.
Elaborate on why people who want the truth about the most horrible attack on their nation are "nuts" but a conspiracy theorists like yourself is "sane"?
to anyone not mentally ill who reads your posts it's obvious who's not sane. BTW sane is a legal term not a medical one.
no elaboration is needed your actions tell the tale..

I would love to see a new investigation. But it will be impossible to find a panel that would be fair, honest and accepted by the truthers when they tell you you're nuts...........

The last panel was headed by a guy who specialized in BS and myths, and who wrote his thesis on it. Your president didn't even want an investigation.
Elaborate on why people who want the truth about the most horrible attack on their nation are "nuts" but a conspiracy theorists like yourself is "sane"?
to anyone not mentally ill who reads your posts it's obvious who's not sane. BTW sane is a legal term not a medical one.
Wrong again you cowardly pile of Dawgshit. Is this your version of elaborating on why you think people who have the sense, and courage to look at the OCT and call it bullshit, are considered by you as "mentally ill"?
You can't go into any detail beyond your sissy insinuations, because you got nothing that can back up your own opinions. You answer every post and questions posed to you about this by spouting more baseless opinions and insinuations in a circle jerk of BS, and act as though you actually made any pertinent or coherent answers, you insanely pussified twit. :lol:

What exactly do the commission members reject? Give some details. From what I've read and heard they were upset because of agencies keeping some classified info and maybe doing some CYA. But not one of the commission members has disagreed with the major points of the investigation......

Nice try......Not.........

that is pure nonsense parroted from that whore candy corn there was no such agreement on the major points by those who where disgusted by the process

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

Farmer, Dean of Rutger Universities' School of Law and former Attorney General of New Jersey, was responsible for drafting the original flawed 9/11 report.

Farmer states...“at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened... I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. This is not spin.”

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

as always,Gomer Pyle Ollie gets his as handed to him on a platter.he sure enjoys that paycheck his handlers give him for his ass beatings he always comes back for.:lol::lol:

Commission Chairmen Allege Obstruction of Investigation.
9/11 Commissioners Expose Obstructions - CBS News
Republican Thomas Kean and Democrat Lee Hamilton also say in "Without Precedent" that their panel was too soft in questioning former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani — and that the 20-month investigation may have suffered for it.

The book, a behind-the-scenes look at the investigation, recounts obstacles the authors say were thrown up by the Bush administration, internal disputes over President George W. Bush's use of the attacks as a reason for invading Iraq, and the way the final report avoided questioning whether U.S. policy in the Middle East may have contributed to the attacks.

Kean and Hamilton said the commission found it mind-boggling that authorities had asserted during hearings that their air defenses had reacted quickly and were prepared to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93, which appeared headed toward Washington.

In fact, the commission determined — after it subpoenaed audiotapes and e-mails of the sequence of events — that the shoot down order did not reach North American Aerospace Command pilots until after all of the hijacked planes had crashed.
Yeah but I'm sure that's the only lie of the whole investigation. :rolleyes:

what I said in previous post applies here as well.

Wrong again you cowardly pile of Dawgshit. Is this your version of elaborating on why you think people who have the sense, and courage to look at the OCT and call it bullshit, are considered by you as "mentally ill"?
You can't go into any detail beyond your sissy insinuations, because you got nothing that can back up your own opinions. You answer every post and questions posed to you about this by spouting more baseless opinions and insinuations in a circle jerk of BS, and act as though you actually made any pertinent or coherent answers, you insanely pussified twit. :lol:
your answer is all the proof needed.

Commission Chairmen Allege Obstruction of Investigation.
9/11 Commissioners Expose Obstructions - CBS News
Republican Thomas Kean and Democrat Lee Hamilton also say in "Without Precedent" that their panel was too soft in questioning former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani — and that the 20-month investigation may have suffered for it.

The book, a behind-the-scenes look at the investigation, recounts obstacles the authors say were thrown up by the Bush administration, internal disputes over President George W. Bush's use of the attacks as a reason for invading Iraq, and the way the final report avoided questioning whether U.S. policy in the Middle East may have contributed to the attacks.

Kean and Hamilton said the commission found it mind-boggling that authorities had asserted during hearings that their air defenses had reacted quickly and were prepared to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93, which appeared headed toward Washington.

In fact, the commission determined — after it subpoenaed audiotapes and e-mails of the sequence of events — that the shoot down order did not reach North American Aerospace Command pilots until after all of the hijacked planes had crashed.
Yeah but I'm sure that's the only lie of the whole investigation. :rolleyes:

what I said in previous post applies here as well.

boring-marketing-content.jpg

You didn't ask a question shit for brains, therefore I didn't "answer" anything, it is you who is supposed to "answer" the questions posed to you, which you keep dodging like a scared little coward, more then probably because you have no answer, as always, when asked to back up your assertions.
Massive steel structures don't explode and undergo an accelerated collapse due to fire, this has been proven time after time. You say people that adhere to laws of physics, science and metallurgy are insane, one last chance meathead, do tell us why you think so?

Farmer never tells us what.
Again, no details.

What do we know? We know the conjecture about 9/11 still stands but for certain, we know we were lied to, not in a minor way, but systematically as part of a plot covering up government involvement at nearly every level, perhaps gross negligence, perhaps something with darker intent.
There goes those thousands of witnesses who are being quiet again....At nearly every level of the government.... Please....

Have we yet found where the lies have begun and ended? There is no evidence of this, only evidence to the contrary.

Again, no details and no proof..........

So Farmer wrote a book where he claims the official story is lies yet he wrote the official story, and in his book he doesn't tell us what the lies were. I wonder how much truther money made it's way into his pocket........ He must have sold a million copies of that book. I bet 9/11 nutcase has an autographed copy.....
The 9-11 commission was a cover up and Zelekow was the chief BS artist. If you have no sense that the panelist were lied to and obstructed even when they themselves say that is what basically happened then your a fucking idiot, and a coward.

You didn't ask a question shit for brains, therefore I didn't "answer" anything, it is you who is supposed to "answer" the questions posed to you, which you keep dodging like a scared little coward, more then probably because you have no answer, as always, when asked to back up your assertions.
Massive steel structures don't explode and undergo an accelerated collapse due to fire, this has been proven time after time. You say people that adhere to laws of physics, science and metallurgy are insane, one last chance meathead, do tell us why you think so?
my answer stands. your posts prove you are mentally ill.
last chance for what?

Again, no details.

There goes those thousands of witnesses who are being quiet again....At nearly every level of the government.... Please....

Have we yet found where the lies have begun and ended? There is no evidence of this, only evidence to the contrary.

So Farmer wrote a book where he claims the official story is lies yet he wrote the official story, and in his book he doesn't tell us what the lies were. I wonder how much truther money made it's way into his pocket........ He must have sold a million copies of that book. I bet 9/11 nutcase has an autographed copy.....
The 9-11 commission was a cover up and Zelekow was the chief BS artist. If you have no sense that the panelist were lied to and obstructed even when they themselves say that is what basically happened then your a fucking idiot, and a coward.
since you have no evidence to prove that allegation ,it must be considered a false premise..

Again, no details.

since you have no evidence to prove that allegation ,it must be considered a false premise..

They can't even tell us what the Commission thinks it was lied to about that would disprove any of it's presentation.......

Again, no details.
That is the problem asshole, the government leaves out many, and many times didn't want to even listen to the questions.

Operation Northwoods, the Manhattan project, yep many who were sworn to secrecy, but yet there are many whistle blowers that have come forward regarding 9-11 and the illegal wars, but you fucks wont listen to them. Some have been conveniently found dead or threatened, but they have come out and spoken as to what they know.

That is what we are saying about the governments version of events, no details and no proof, perhaps you can provide some that we are overlooking?

The evidence comes from the mouths of the 9-11 panelists themselves and from Bush and Cheney regarding the WMD's and the Iraq war, along with a US ambassador also provided proof of their lies among others.

So in your POV Farmer and the others who came out and said their body of work is basically BS, is of no consequence to you, because the major points IE; date on the calendar, the number of planes and what was attacked are correct? :lol:

They can't even tell us what the Commission thinks it was lied to about that would disprove any of it's presentation.......
NORAD timeline for starters, but I imagined you knew this already, given you say you have watch EVERY VIDEO and you say you know all there is to know about 9-11 so much that you say YOU probably know about it then many posters on here, remember?

Again, no details.

Thats why Gomer Pyle Ollies handlers pay him so well like they do because of the fact that he always comes back for his constant ass beatings all the time to make himself look like the idiot troll he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

NORAD timeline for starters, but I imagined you knew this already, given you say you have watch EVERY VIDEO and you say you know all there is to know about 9-11 so much that you say YOU probably know about it then many posters on here, remember?

Gomer has watched every video,thats why he cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs everytime when challenged to debunk them.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back