new 9/11 coloring book for kids

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
New 9/11 Coloring Book Features Terrorist Trading Cards | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

Such fucking retards.

If they want to show the real terrorists of 9/11 then
Bush
Cheney

Would be at the top of the list along with others in their administration and heads of Mosssad among others..

but no these mental defects but Julian Assange the man that has shared with the world the war crimes our leaders committed instead. My kids sure the hell won't be getting this filth.

• Banned
You are a first class idiot. You do realize that right? That's the first step. Admitting you are an idiot and then getting help...

You are a first class idiot. You do realize that right? That's the first step. Admitting you are an idiot and then getting help...

Right, you believe the Civil war still hasn't ended but I'm the first class idiot here.

OK then. Rant away. It must be my love for Bush / Cheney getting in the way of clear thinking.:lol:

• Banned

Right, you believe the Civil war still hasn't ended but I'm the first class idiot here.

OK then. Rant away. It must be my love for Bush / Cheney getting in the way of clear thinking.:lol:

There was nothing civil about it. The war isn't over until my country is free.Now care to talk about the thread or are you going to continue to deflect and troll this thread?

A year after the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks,

They couldn't say "11 years after 9/11"?

Such fucking retards.

If they want to show the real terrorists of 9/11 then
Bush
Cheney

Would be at the top of the list along with others in their administration and heads of Mosssad among others..

but no these mental defects but Julian Assange the man that has shared with the world the war crimes our leaders committed instead. My kids sure the hell won't be getting this filth.

The book has "excerpts from a letter from Rep. Michele Bachman questioning the head of Homeland Security about the Muslim Brotherhood".

That pretty much gives away the agenda behind this coloring book.

I do find it hilarious they included Assange on their trading cards. :lol:

Assange is a marxist who attacks America but not only ignores the crimes of marxist regimes, he can't swallow enough yards of their tools when he interviews their leaders. He is their Minister of Propaganda.

He's also a rapist.

So I guess that counts as Faces of Evil trading card-worthy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back