New 537 ad (Jerimiah Wright)

there is a tiny glimmer of blue in this sky. I am encouraged. :clap2:

Don't clap just yet. I wouldn't want someone who, after hearing that speech, decided to walk out and never return again running this country. If you can't deal with some old, black guy discussing his hatred of how America has treated black people, how are you going to deal with issues that impact 300 million people? Don't get me wrong, it would be political suicide for him to admit that he stayed in that church after everything he heard. Suicide. Not only do I understand and respect why he did that, but I also understand and respect why he decided to stay at the church. Both make perfect sense to me. I think Obama is going to be one of America's greatest president's, rivaling Washington, Lincoln and FDR. He's going to do more for America in 8 years than anyone has done for America in decades.

Don't clap just yet. I wouldn't want someone who, after hearing that speech, decided to walk out and never return again running this country. If you can't deal with some old, black guy discussing his hatred of how America has treated black people, how are you going to deal with issues that impact 300 million people? Don't get me wrong, it would be political suicide for him to admit that he stayed in that church after everything he heard. Suicide. Not only do I understand and respect why he did that, but I also understand and respect why he decided to stay at the church. Both make perfect sense to me. I think Obama is going to be one of America's greatest president's, rivaling Washington, Lincoln and FDR. He's going to do more for America in 8 years than anyone has done for America in decades.

I think it would have been much better if he had admitted it and said it was a mistake. I can understand that and could even forgive it. But to do it and then deny it? If it were just this one thing even. But I have to add all the little pieces together and the whole picture isn't pretty to me. There is a reason all these radicals were drawn to Obama and he to them. It is undeniable. He should not be President.

I am glad you are proud of him. And sorry I cannot be.

Admit? No. I have no evidence. I'm just speculating.

CaféAuLait;872185 said:
At least your speculation is on the side of truth and not sainthood for Obama. You must be one of the first Obama supporters who admit Obama may have been there for more of his hate speech-- admits there was probably more from, Wright.

Anyone who thinks that Obama went to this Church for 20 years and wasn't witness to one hate-filled speech by this asswipe is deluding themselves. Again, just my opinion.
and for that you get props

:clap2:

now if only Obama could be so honest

sorry, i have to disagree, in a church setting if you hear crap coming from the pulpit, it is your DUTY to get the hell out of there
especially get your CHILDREN out
you dont sit under the teachings of someone that ISNT teaching the gospell

Forum List

Back