New 537 ad (Jerimiah Wright)

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
[youtube]I3IAjphhw6E&e[/youtube]

According to Dick Morris on O'Reilly, the National Republican Trust has a $6 million ad buy over this weekend and will be running these ads all over.

Do you think it's effective? Do you think it'll sway all of the 7% of the undecided's to McCain like McCain and Morris think it will?

Wright was a preacher for over 20 years. There are two speeches where he fucks up. Obama wasn't there for either.

But what the hell, more guilt by association when you don't have issues.

[youtube]I3IAjphhw6E&e[/youtube]

According to Dick Morris on O'Reilly, the National Republican Trust has a $6 million ad buy over this weekend and will be running these ads all over.

Do you think it's effective? Do you think it'll sway all of the 7% of the undecided's to McCain like McCain and Morris think it will?

I'm quite surprised to tell you the truth that there has not been an ad such as this prior to this one. But to answer you-- It is effective- however I do not think it will sway that many people. Hate is hate though, so it will sway some.

Wright was a preacher for over 20 years. There are two speeches where he fucks up. Obama wasn't there for either.

NO there are two speeches where we see him "fuck up", god only knows how many more times he spoke in a manner such as this and it is not available on tape.

Obama claims he was not there --- quite convenient if you ask me- Obama was not there when Wright distributed the Hamas terrorist manifesto according to Obama as well.

Seems that people are gullible enough to believe that Wright held his tongue when Obama was around-- or Obama is not telling the truth.

Too many coincidences where Obama was just not there.

Actually..........

Oprah left him in 1992 because his sermons were too radical for her.

Let's make this clear. Wright has been a radical for a very long time. If you view the reactions of the audience, no one looks surprised. This is not the first time he'd made anti-american remarks.

so, then what you are saying is Wright often said Anti-American remarks and Obama sat through it the whole time

THANKS!

yes, and the church was so ashamed of his "fuck up" they put them on a "best of" DVD

:rolleyes:

so, then what you are saying is Wright often said Anti-American remarks and Obama sat through it the whole time

THANKS!

Yes. I personally believe Obama has sat through several services of Wright's sermons. Now do I believe that Obama agrees with Wright says? Absolutely not. He has never shown himself to have black seperatist points of view. I believe that Obama built his base of supporters by going to the largest black Church in Chicago.

Obama has shown that he doesn't mind people saying things in front of him that he passionately disagrees with. That was the reason why he chose Biden as his VP. I'll even bet that tape that the LA TIMES has has a great deal of anti-israel statements on it. But Obama never said anything anti-israel or the la times would've released it in april. Obama needed to build his powerbase in downtown, black Chicago. The Kennedy's trace their influence to that area as well.

This again points to the differences between conservatives and liberals. Liberals can surround themselves with people who they disagree with, conservatives can't. Liberals are interested in becoming more cultured and expanding their knowledge. Conservatives feel they know enough to get them by. The people who don't like Obama because of his association with Wright, are people who don't like the idea of being disagreed with. This shows that they are insecure about themselves and their beliefs. Liberals on the other hand are secure about their beliefs and don't feel threatened by ideas that they disagree with. That's the entire idea behing putting these videos up... to make you feel threatened not only by Wright, but by Obama.

In the end, these videos failed. Obama still won the democratic primary and is well ahead in the polls. There are enough people who don't feel threatened by this and I think the NRT has wasted their money.

Actually..........

Oprah left him in 1992 because his sermons were too radical for her.

Let's make this clear. Wright has been a radical for a very long time. If you view the reactions of the audience, no one looks surprised. This is not the first time he'd made anti-american remarks.
so you admit Obama is a liar for claiming he never heard them?

Hey! If was two little itty bitty witty fuck ups why doya suppose they were on sale in the church lobby? doyathink?

Admit? No. I have no evidence. I'm just speculating.

At least your speculation is on the side of truth and not sainthood for Obama. You must be one of the first Obama supporters who admit Obama may have been there for more of his hate speech-- admits there was probably more from, Wright.

CaféAuLait;872185 said:
At least your speculation is on the side of truth and not sainthood for Obama. You must be one of the first Obama supporters who admit Obama may have been there for more of his hate speech-- admits there was probably more from, Wright.

Anyone who thinks that Obama went to this Church for 20 years and wasn't witness to one hate-filled speech by this asswipe is deluding themselves. Again, just my opinion.

Anyone who thinks that Obama went to this Church for 20 years and wasn't witness to one hate-filled speech by this asswipe is deluding themselves. Again, just my opinion.

there is a tiny glimmer of blue in this sky. I am encouraged. :clap2:

Forum List

Back