never will hear the end of the blacks' screaming

"never will hear the end of the blacks' screaming"...
Probably, the echos of the millions who suffered and offered up horrendous sounds of grief and pain during our shameful slavery era will never die out.
The approach to improvement of minority conditions needs to be soundly based, and emotions of any kind are not that. Hate is very destructive. We need to use factual, good-sense reasoning on all sides.
Slavery era? Every era in history had slaves, including today in the modern era. I guess we only care about slaves during that brief period in the US, right? Those are the only slaves we give sympathy to. All the slaves in 2020, and the ones before the 1700's can go fuck themselves. They dont count.

You see politics in awards shows? Awards shows usually are for achievement in the entertainment/creative-arts industry, accept for things like the Heisman Trophy.

lol

Moreover, why do you seem to use the term "liberal" as a pejorative?
Mind giving an example, quite often folks see a pejorative due to their own idea of what a words connotations are...few words today seem to be more derisive in the minds of most Americans than the word "liberal"

I take it that "liberals," however this group may be defined, occupy a place on our very, very wide political scale, but I don't see why they would be so bad.
perhaps you should refrain then from taking those to task who do see why it is so bad.

CBA4170C-8E63-4EDC-9F00-7AE3487FD0D7.jpeg

the blacks will be screaming RACISM until the end of the Earth
now the Grammys are RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sean 'Diddy' Combs called out the Grammy Awards on Saturday for dissing rap and R&B stars in its major categories
  • Combs, a three-time Grammy winner, earned the 2020 Grammy Salute to Industry Icons Award on Saturday night
''they be DISSING me'''---DISSING
Diddy calls out the Grammys for dissing rap and R&B stars in a 50-minute speech at Clive Davis gala | Daily Mail Online
The grammys are as liberal as any award ceremony, racism is most certainly a part of its decision making preocess... I agree with Combs
I agree with you--blacks are overrepresented

the blacks will be screaming RACISM until the end of the Earth
now the Grammys are RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sean 'Diddy' Combs called out the Grammy Awards on Saturday for dissing rap and R&B stars in its major categories
  • Combs, a three-time Grammy winner, earned the 2020 Grammy Salute to Industry Icons Award on Saturday night
''they be DISSING me'''---DISSING
Diddy calls out the Grammys for dissing rap and R&B stars in a 50-minute speech at Clive Davis gala | Daily Mail Online
The grammys are as liberal as any award ceremony, racism is most certainly a part of its decision making preocess... I agree with Combs
I agree with you--blacks are overrepresented
If just ONE non black wins you know they will scream racism.

.....jesus f christ!! blacks are only 13% of the population but the Grammys had tons of blacks!!!..and the idiot is crying racism????!!!!!!
..it's like saying the NBA and NFL are racist against blacks
this PROVES blacks are dumbass racists

So you don’t like black people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....jesus f christ!! blacks are only 13% of the population but the Grammys had tons of blacks!!!..and the idiot is crying racism????!!!!!!
..it's like saying the NBA and NFL are racist against blacks
this PROVES blacks are dumbass racists

So you don’t like black people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
....no, it's the other way--blacks hate whites..blacks are racist---the black is the one who INITIATED the incident ..I could care less who gets a Grammy--white or black

Forum List

Back