never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

You didn’t watch shit and you are knowingly moving the goalposts. The media is being sued for hundreds of millions stupid inbred. The media knowingly attacked fucking KIDS because they are white despite having loads of footage of black supremacists using racist slurs against those kids and a dumbass Native American got in THEIR faces despite the fact that they were on the side of the Native American group that the black supremacists were initially protesting.

I am not going to even respond to the rest of your nonsense. It is obvious that you are just angry that a white millennial woke the fuck up and isn’t bowing down to your ignorance. You wouldn’t know the truth if it struck you with a metal pipe. I love that you fear actual equality.

Idiot, how could anyone NOT see that fucking joke being spun as discrimination? It was all over every network, and I watched that smirking little wise ass get interviewed on the today show. And he was barely even coherent.

That was hardly an attack, you empty headed fool.

As far as "moving the goalposts", I don't need to. You contradict yourself enough to look foolish the more that you post.

But it is always just more of your fucking "poor me" pity party, and your
sniveling is not manly at all.

You are just whining because I won't buy your victimhood as being a fact.

Besides that, personally I don't give shit whether you think you're awake or not, what some ignorant hick sitting behind a computer somewhere in the deep south, thinks is irrelevant to me.

So yes. Please don't respond to anything that I have to say, because you are so far out of touch with reality, you should be declared delusional and be institutionalized.
Louisville Kentucky is not the “Deep South” you uneducated, inbred inner city punk . A child of middle class parents born in the mid-west also can’t be a fucking hick dipshit.

You are living proof that college doesn’t make worthless people any less worthless.

Seriously name ONE fucking time I have contradicted myself on this entire site.

You thickheaded, plow pushing moron. If you had stayed in school and learned some remedial geography, you would know that KENTUCKY IS CONSIDERED A SOUTHERN STATE.

And it's historical culture as a state makes it even more SOUTHERN than some other states in the south.

I just knew that you said you were IN KENTUCKY.

I know where Louisville is, and have been there.

And if you actually were born into middle class surroundings, why didn't any middle class values influence your attitude toward life and education?
what's worse ---a moron or a BIGOT/racist like you????

Im not sure whice is worse, but since you appear to be some of both, feel free to answer your own question.

You may also feel free to prove that I am a racist. Not one post that I have ever put up in this forum has categorized ALL of any race for any reason.

Can YOU say the same thing? Or are you hypocritically refusing to acknowledge the ignorant, racist bigot that resides within your own rotten psyche?
you are definitely racist---no question about it
Yeah, yeah, no question," she said, adding that Trump uses words that are "historic dog whistles of white supremacy.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: There's 'no question' that Trump is racist
Harris was asked, "So you definitely agree that he's a racist?"
"I do, yes. Yes,"
Kamala Harris says she thinks President Trump is racist - CNNPolitics

Idiot, how could anyone NOT see that fucking joke being spun as discrimination? It was all over every network, and I watched that smirking little wise ass get interviewed on the today show. And he was barely even coherent.

As far as "moving the goalposts", I don't need to. You contradict yourself enough to look foolish the more that you post.

Besides that, personally I don't give shit whether you think you're awake or not, what some ignorant hick sitting behind a computer somewhere in the deep south, thinks is irrelevant to me.

So yes. Please don't respond to anything that I have to say, because you are so far out of touch with reality, you should be declared delusional and be institutionalized.
Louisville Kentucky is not the “Deep South” you uneducated, inbred inner city punk . A child of middle class parents born in the mid-west also can’t be a fucking hick dipshit.

You are living proof that college doesn’t make worthless people any less worthless.

You thickheaded, plow pushing moron. If you had stayed in school and learned some remedial geography, you would know that KENTUCKY IS CONSIDERED A SOUTHERN STATE.

And it's historical culture as a state makes it even more SOUTHERN than some other states in the south.

And if you actually were born into middle class surroundings, why didn't any middle class values influence your attitude toward life and education?

Im not sure whice is worse, but since you appear to be some of both, feel free to answer your own question.

You may also feel free to prove that I am a racist. Not one post that I have ever put up in this forum has categorized ALL of any race for any reason.

Can YOU say the same thing? Or are you hypocritically refusing to acknowledge the ignorant, racist bigot that resides within your own rotten psyche?
Yeah, yeah, no question," she said, adding that Trump uses words that are "historic dog whistles of white supremacy.
"I do, yes. Yes,"
People who worked for trump said he loves making racist jokes.

The best defense is the so what argument.

"I do, yes. Yes,"

It is a stretch for you, but If you possess the mental acuity to do so, prove it. Find any racist statement that I have made that categorizes an ENTIRE race in a negative manner.

Find any statement that I have made that implies any entire race is superior or inferior.

Deflecting and saying that that I am a racist does not alleviate you of responsibility for your own ignorance, bigotry and racism.

THINK for a change.

Last edited:

"I do, yes. Yes,"

It is a stretch for you, but If you possess the mental acuity to do so, prove it. Find any racist statement that I have made that categorizes an ENTIRE race in a negative manner.

Find any statement that I have made that implies any entire race is superior or inferior.

Deflecting and saying that that I am a racist does not alleviate you of responsibility for your own ignorance, bigotry and racism.

THINK for a change.

Don’t ask for the impossible.

Forum List

Back