NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the US voters.

MichaelCollins

US last in Foreign aid
Sep 6, 2008
London
In 2000 it seemed Gore would win... i mean who would vote for the cowardly alcoholic retard... and ok Gore won...but it was close enough for BUSHTEAM to get into power... why was it even close enough?

in 2004.. after lying repeatedly to the US people... Bush who had by now proven how retarded, inarticulate and ignorant that he was... won the election... how would this be possible in a nation of educated people?

in 2008 .. it looks like Obama must win... i mean who in their right mind would vote for that elderly midget with the squeak voice "my friends"? But i promise you that it will be closer than you think.
IN any educated nation BUSH or McCain would get about 10% of the vote.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HOW MANY GULLIBLE...FEAR AND HATING REDNECKS LIVE IN THE US.

In 2000 it seemed Gore would win... i mean who would vote for the cowardly alcoholic retard... and ok Gore won...but it was close enough for BUSHTEAM to get into power... why was it even close enough?

in 2004.. after lying repeatedly to the US people... Bush who had by now proven how retarded, inarticulate and ignorant that he was... won the election... how would this be possible in a nation of educated people?

in 2008 .. it looks like Obama must win... i mean who in their right mind would vote for that elderly midget with the squeak voice "my friends"? But i promise you that it will be closer than you think.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HOW MANY GULLIBLE...FEAR AND HATING REDNECKS LIVE IN THE US.

Like these rednecks?

610x.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...good-stuff-rednecks-for-obama.html#post828392

Oh look another bigoted post from the irishman.

Oh look another bigoted post from the irishman.

How is it bigoted?

I have previously posted polls on who would win in 17 other nations on earth.

McCain got 14% in the UK... the highest percentage that he got in any nation.

Doesnt this PROVE that the US has a much larger proportion of gullible, uneducated, untravelled.... easily manipulated people than any nation on earth?

Look at those videos that Silence posted... no other country has retards like that.... that is a fact.

It was the same in 2004... Bush got 10% maximum in educated nations... and he still wins the election in the US>.. How? because he said there were big bad terrorists..and only he could protect you.

Cali... you have to face facts... McCain will win ..because the US now has a demographic... of more retards than educated. It is now a dictatorship of the defence industry.

in 2000 It Seemed Gore Would Win... I Mean Who Would Vote For The Cowardly Alcoholic Retard... And Ok Gore Won...but It Was Close Enough For Bushteam To Get Into Power... Why Was It Even Close Enough?

In 2004.. After Lying Repeatedly To The Us People... Bush Who Had By Now Proven How Retarded, Inarticulate And Ignorant That He Was... Won The Election... How Would This Be Possible In A Nation Of Educated People?

In 2008 .. It Looks Like Obama Must Win... I Mean Who In Their Right Mind Would Vote For That Elderly Midget With The Squeak Voice "my Friends"? But I Promise You That It Will Be Closer Than You Think.
In Any Educated Nation Bush Or Mccain Would Get About 10% Of The Vote.

Never Underestimate How Many Gullible...fear And Hating Rednecks Live In The Us.

fuck You

The only country in the world that would give McCain the light of day is the US. He gets the uneducated people who are afraid and they run to the I will keep you secure tactic that the republicans run. Look at the IQ's of the states that actually voted for Bush they are the lower half of the country.
US Election 2004 Results Listed by Average IQ

Now you know who is voting for McCain take a look at the low eand and take a look at the red states. There is the answer.

AVERAGE
POP PRESIDENT
LIST STATE IQ ELECT
1 Connecticut 113 John Kerry
2 Massachusetts 111 John Kerry
3 New Jersey 111 John Kerry
4 New York 109 John Kerry
5 Rhode Island 107 John Kerry
6 Hawaii 106 John Kerry
7 Maryland 105 John Kerry
8 New Hampshire 105 John Kerry
9 Illinois 104 John Kerry
10 Delaware 103 John Kerry
11 Minnesota 102 John Kerry
12 Vermont 102 John Kerry
13 Washington 102 John Kerry
14 California 101 John Kerry
15 Pennsylvania 101 John Kerry
16 Maine 100 John Kerry
17 Virginia 100 George Bush
18 Wisconsin 100 John Kerry
19 Colorado 99 George Bush
20 Iowa 99 George Bush
21 Michigan 99 John Kerry
22 Nevada 99 George Bush
23 Ohio 99 George Bush
24 Oregon 99 John Kerry
25 Alaska 98 George Bush
26 Florida 98 George Bush
27 Missouri 98 George Bush
28 Kansas 96 George Bush
29 Nebraska 95 George Bush
30 Arizona 94 George Bush
31 Indiana 94 George Bush
32 Tennessee 94 George Bush
33 North Carolina 93 George Bush
34 West Virginia 93 George Bush
35 Arkansas 92 George Bush
36 Georgia 92 George Bush
37 Kentucky 92 George Bush
38 New Mexico 92 George Bush
39 North Dakota 92 George Bush
40 Texas 92 George Bush
41 Alabama 90 George Bush
42 Louisiana 90 George Bush
43 Montana 90 George Bush
44 Oklahoma 90 George Bush
45 South Dakota 90 George Bush
46 South Carolina 89 George Bush
47 Wyoming 89 George Bush
48 Idaho 87 George Bush
49 Utah 87 George Bush
50 Mississippi 85 George Bush

The only country in the world that would give McCain the light of day is the US. He gets the uneducated people who are afraid and they run to the I will keep you secure tactic that the republicans run. Look at the IQ's of the states that actually voted for Bush they are the lower half of the country.

Now you know who is voting for McCain take a look at the low eand and take a look at the red states. There is the answer.

AVERAGE
POP PRESIDENT
LIST STATE IQ ELECT
6 Hawaii 106 John Kerry
16 Maine 100 John Kerry
20 Iowa 99 George Bush
22 Nevada 99 George Bush
23 Ohio 99 George Bush
24 Oregon 99 John Kerry
25 Alaska 98 George Bush
28 Kansas 96 George Bush
40 Texas 92 George Bush
48 Idaho 87 George Bush
49 Utah 87 George Bush

Your fucking candidate thought there were 57 States and his ass had been to most of them. I'm still wondering which ones the fucker missed. :lol:

I really believed your IQ was higher than to buy into tripe like this. Average IQ? Give me a break.

AVERAGE
POP PRESIDENT
LIST STATE IQ ELECT
6 Hawaii 106 John Kerry
16 Maine 100 John Kerry
20 Iowa 99 George Bush
22 Nevada 99 George Bush
23 Ohio 99 George Bush
24 Oregon 99 John Kerry
25 Alaska 98 George Bush
28 Kansas 96 George Bush
40 Texas 92 George Bush
48 Idaho 87 George Bush
49 Utah 87 George Bush

This does explain alot.

I find it scarily ironic... that those of the southern/ midwest states... who deny evolution and advocate batty creationism... are actually themselves examples of negative evolution.... they are regressing to a prehuman state.

Because they dont travel... americans really dont realise just how backward they really are. I have travelled all over the world.. and i have never come across such creatures in any nation on earth... is it the inbreeding?

How is it bigoted?

I have previously posted polls on who would win in 17 other nations on earth.

McCain got 14% in the UK... the highest percentage that he got in any nation.

Doesnt this PROVE that the US has a much larger proportion of gullible, uneducated, untravelled.... easily manipulated people than any nation on earth?

Look at those videos that Silence posted... no other country has retards like that.... that is a fact.

It was the same in 2004... Bush got 10% maximum in educated nations... and he still wins the election in the US>.. How? because he said there were big bad terrorists..and only he could protect you.

Cali... you have to face facts... McCain will win ..because the US now has a demographic... of more retards than educated. It is now a dictatorship of the defence industry.

It is bigoted because you consistently describe all US citizens by the qualities of a few, and you refuse to change your viewpoint on this.

Jesus freaks, as you so obnoxiously call people of fundamentalist faith, represent only a minority of one political party. A full third of the electorate belings to neither party. In short, about 1/3 of 1/3 of the voting public might arguably fall into your description of "americans."

Judging all people on the basis of a minority is bigotry.

Your posts are all the same. You spew hatred and fear towards anything American. You don't try to see any value in anything American, at all. Which might be fine if you had some positive contribution to make, in some regard, towards bettering america, or some aspect of america, out of some global interest that you claim to have. But all you are interested in doing is hurling insults, I don't know what the hell you expect to accomplish with that.

Last edited:

AVERAGE
POP PRESIDENT
LIST STATE IQ ELECT
6 Hawaii 106 John Kerry
16 Maine 100 John Kerry
20 Iowa 99 George Bush
22 Nevada 99 George Bush
23 Ohio 99 George Bush
24 Oregon 99 John Kerry
25 Alaska 98 George Bush
28 Kansas 96 George Bush
40 Texas 92 George Bush
48 Idaho 87 George Bush
49 Utah 87 George Bush

Info is uncited, but it came from an op-ed piece in The Mirror. It was satirical therefore cannot be presented as fact.

Your fucking candidate thought there were 57 States and his ass had been to most of them. I'm still wondering which ones the fucker missed. :lol:

Yours couldn't even pronounce nuclear, or open a door for that matter...

[ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7MtqYdnzSe8]YouTube - President Bush in China - door stuck[/ame]

It is bigoted because you consistently describe all US citizens by the qualities of a few, and you refuse to change your viewpoint on this.

Jesus freaks, as you so obnoxiously call people of fundamentalist faith, represent only a minority of one political party. A full third of the electorate belings to neither party. In short, about 1/3 of 1/3 of the voting public might arguably fall into your description of "americans."

Judging all people on the basis of a minority is bigotry.

Your posts are all the same. You spew hatred and fear towards anything American. You don't try to see any value in anything American, at all. Which might be fine if you had some positive contribution to make, in some regard, towards bettering america, or some aspect of america, out of some global interest that you claim to have. But all you are interested in doing is hurling insults, I don't know what the hell you expect to accomplish with that.

He does this because we consistantly give him attention. Positive or negative he just craves the attention. He is a very needy person.

Forum List

Back