Never Trust A Man Who Mistreats Dogs

Why worry about the res of us when we're all supposed adults and Individuals responsible for OURSELVES...

And I can do without your handwringing...worry of yourself.

You know why he's mad at Mitt? Cuz he can't keep a job and so has an irrational hatred of the evil Mormon, based on something that the evil Mormon did not say. Dude is brain dead. Which may be why he can't keep a job?
Too bad personal responsibility doesn't come in suppositories like Preporation H. :eusa_whistle:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You must consider shitting yourself while locked very confined space for an extended period a good time.

For everyone else, no further proof is needed.

Nothing like riding for 12 hours in a very confined space on top of a car in a pile of your own shit.

Ah, good times....

prove the dog was in a pile of his own shit.

Why else would Mitt the Shit have to hose off the dog, the carrier, the roof, and the back window?

You're not very bright are ya?

I'm self employed... not that my life is your business.

There is no working class. We are a classless society. That's our Constitution.

This would be the constitution written by rich guys who owned other human beings...and declared them 3/5th of a white person. Initially, they thought only property owners should be allowed to vote. So please don't give me this nonsense that this country was founded as a classless society and has ever been one.

Mike Huckabee.... an evangelical loser. Nice enough man, I'm sure. But he lost. And, most independents would not vote for Huckabee... because he's too evangelical. His opinion of Mitt Romney is ignorant. I don't judge anyone on their looks - and Mr Huckabee is not much of a Christian if he does.

Actually Huckabee got regularly re-elected in a Democratic State, got a good share of the black vote, and relates to folks who are not "White and Delightsome".

His opinion of Romney is right on the nail. Every asshole who ever laid me off kind of looked like that with the good hair and the impeccable suit.

The tragedy of Huckabee is that he emphasized there are two Republican Parties. There's the one you and Mittens belong to, the one that thinks that the job of government is to hold the rest of us down while the wealthy have their way with us.

There's the one Huck and I belong to that believes in strong defense, traditional (if not religious values) and fiscal responsibility.

All he did was point it out. To the horror of the first group.

How about a man who would put people over profits? Like a CEO who would shut his company down so that the whole company could participate in the search for a colleague's missing daughter? Would you respect that action?

Again, I'd be more impressed if he shut down his whole company to look for the daughter of an AmPad employee he was about to downsize, and not a fellow Vulture Capitalist.

I'm sure a Romney administration would be very good at taking care of the rich.

It's the rest of us I'm worried about.
Why worry about the res of us when we're all supposed adults and Individuals responsible for OURSELVES...

And I can do without your handwringing...worry of yourself.
The RES of us? How's your presidential run going, fucktard?

Nothing like riding for 12 hours in a very confined space on top of a car in a pile of your own shit.

Ah, good times....

Why else would Mitt the Shit have to hose off the dog, the carrier, the roof, and the back window?

there is a difference between having a case of diarrhea and sitting in a pile of your own shit. Not very bright, are you.

there is a difference between having a case of diarrhea and sitting in a pile of your own shit. Not very bright, are you.

Especially if the diarrhea is "fear induced". You know. Like, "That guy was so scared he shit his pants"?

poop-pants.jpg

I have to kind of cringe on this one.

I mean, everyone here knows I never have a good thing to say about Romney, but this is kind of a cheap shot.

If he was naive and made a mistake, fine. I could get past it if he'd admit that it was a stupid thing to do and showed remorse. But he didn't do either. In fact, during an interview with Fox News back in 2007, the question came up and he doubled down on it. The man lacks compassion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

It was an airtight kennel too? Shameful.

I have to kind of cringe on this one.

I mean, everyone here knows I never have a good thing to say about Romney, but this is kind of a cheap shot.

If he was naive and made a mistake, fine. I could get past it if he'd admit that it was a stupid thing to do and showed remorse. But he didn't do either. In fact, during an interview with Fox News back in 2007, the question came up and he doubled down on it. The man lacks compassion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

It was an airtight kennel too? Shameful.

Like I've asked before, if the kennel was "airtight", then there are several questions........

1. How did the dog survive for 12 hours? An "airtight" kennel wouldn't have enough oxygen.

2. If the kennel was "airtight" as Mitt claims, then why did he build a windshield for it?

And lastly.........if the kennel was "airtight", how the fuck did dog crap get out the kennel, on to the roof, and down the back window?

Forum List

Back