Never thought I'd be this attached to my babies

Would you ever say,

I'm glad your babies will have a good dad to show them what a decent white man is?

Sure, why not?
People don't say that to white fathers because it does not need to be said.

But with black men it is always said because people want encourage black men to be fathers, something they have failed at.

Would you ever say,

I'm glad your babies will have a good dad to show them what a decent white man is?

Not only would I, but I have. To my own dad. :eusa_angel: Decent role models are important for kids. I totally lucked out. I had my Dad and uncles to show me what a decent white male is, I had my extended family to teach me what decent black men are like. Decent is the key word, not skin color. Decent male role models are vital for kids.

Would you ever say,

Sure, why not?

But with black men it is always said because people want encourage black men to be fathers, something they have failed at.

That is simply bullshit, Tank. Lots of (white and black) males abandon their kids and refuse to pay for them.

Are you one of them?

Sure, why not?

That is simply bullshit, Tank. Lots of (white and black) males abandon their kids and refuse to pay for them.

Are you one of them?
With black males the rate of child abandonment is over 70%

It's wonderful that you feel so close to your babies, Bass. As the first daughter of a man who honestly never gave me a hug in my life, I cannot tell you how envious I am of your children! Love them with all your heart, and I promise they will cherish you forever!

It's wonderful that you feel so close to your babies, Bass. As the first daughter of a man who honestly never gave me a hug in my life, I cannot tell you how envious I am of your children! Love them with all your heart, and I promise they will cherish you forever!

I think my baby girls did something to me at birth, lol, they already spoiled I think, I really do love this thing called fatherhood.

Forum List

Back