Never ‘terrorists” have any relationship with Islam

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to share that in our country frequent basis terrorist attack in the shape of suicide bomb attack in which killed many innocents but I still failed why they killing innocent and what message they want to give they have more power or they are MAD plus brainless.

I would add one thing those who a real Muslims no matter follow SHIA or SUNNI religion never involved in terrorists activity but the third group doing such job and spoiling Islam image in West and consider that Muslims spreading the terrorist activities.

This is they duty and responsibity of our Government first to safe the life and property of all citizen not think for VVIP peoples. Try to find who are funding and giving support to terrorist that is why they are more organize and want to weak our economy. I never saw a single terrorist being punished or hanged that is why they people become more powerful and working without any fear of punishment when ever they arrest. But tell who will help or support when they faced God at (Judgment day) or can skipped from God accountability.

In last request to God to kill all terrorist activities, including their master mind or leaders and those who are supporting or fiancé in ONE SHOT as recent earth quake in NATORI CITY, North Eastern, Japan DESTORY the entire city in minutes. Do not give spare time so they can planned and make suicide attacked in order to say all human beings lives are important.

In short I would say terrorist are worst than animal (pigs) and deserve to go to Hell but they think after killing innocent they will reach HEAVEN where beautiful angles are waiting for them. The real place of killer cum terrorist is HELL but they dream for Heaven? Realized how they are foolish and when use their brains.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

• Banned
I want to share that in our country frequent basis terrorist attack in the shape of suicide bomb attack in which killed many innocents but I still failed why they killing innocent and what message they want to give they have more power or they are MAD plus brainless.

I would add one thing those who a real Muslims no matter follow SHIA or SUNNI religion never involved in terrorists activity but the third group doing such job and spoiling Islam image in West and consider that Muslims spreading the terrorist activities.

This is they duty and responsibity of our Government first to safe the life and property of all citizen not think for VVIP peoples. Try to find who are funding and giving support to terrorist that is why they are more organize and want to weak our economy. I never saw a single terrorist being punished or hanged that is why they people become more powerful and working without any fear of punishment when ever they arrest. But tell who will help or support when they faced God at (Judgment day) or can skipped from God accountability.

In last request to God to kill all terrorist activities, including their master mind or leaders and those who are supporting or fiancé in ONE SHOT as recent earth quake in NATORI CITY, North Eastern, Japan DESTORY the entire city in minutes. Do not give spare time so they can planned and make suicide attacked in order to say all human beings lives are important.

In short I would say terrorist are worst than animal (pigs) and deserve to go to Hell but they think after killing innocent they will reach HEAVEN where beautiful angles are waiting for them. The real place of killer cum terrorist is HELL but they dream for Heaven? Realized how they are foolish and when use their brains.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Mohammad is an example for muslims to follow
"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah."

- From USC's Compendium of Muslim Texts

"He demonstrated good examples in all aspects of life, Allah says: 'You have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah.' (Qur'an, 33:21)."

"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah." Muhammad, Sahih Muslim, Book 1, #33

8.57. So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.

Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum)
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 7 :: Hadith 331
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. Religious cleansing

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Last edited:

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

That may all be true, but Ashfaq it is up to the Islamic community to disinfect your own cultures of these monsters

You've seen how the West tried to deal with them...very badly and ineffectively.

We cannot surgically remove them from your societies.

So, we end up calling in the military and then innocent Islamic people get killed.

Plus it costs our government (and our people) a whole lot of blood and gold because ISLAM cannot CONTROL its own religious fanatics.

Now I know that these terrrorists kill far more innocent Moslems than they do Westerners, so I have to ask you this

What is wrong with YOUR SOCIETY that iut cannot control its own religous zealots?

These come from your lands, they speak your language, tthey go to your schools,they pray in your Mosques, and you can't FIND THEM?!

Since your people cannot stop them, the West really has no choice but to try to deal with them in whatever way we can think of.

Sorry buddy, that's just the way it is.

Etiher the Moslem world gets control of its own sick religious CRIMINALS or the non Moslem world will have to.

A neat and clean wall looks so well until there's no scratch. Same is happening with us as well. The neutral people are labelled as "Terrorists" due to the handful amount of real terrorists.

Yes, I agree we are brainless as we are leaned towards them and hold the soft corner for them but people are caught into their trap once they show the religious statement to perform the action they want.

But besides of it, to me, human being shouldn't get killed for any any reason.

Last edited:
Etiher the Moslem world gets control of its own sick religious CRIMINALS or the non Moslem world will have to.

It's an up-and-down, independent from any terrorism.
For at least 200 years, it was your turn again.
It won't be forever.

In short I would say terrorist are worst than animal (pigs) and deserve to go to Hell but they think after killing innocent they will reach HEAVEN where beautiful angles are waiting for them.

1c90535e21.jpg

The USA is the biggest terrorist on the earth.
Other conclusions of 2002-2003 can't be made.

That may all be true, but Ashfaq it is up to the Islamic community to disinfect your own cultures of these monsters

It's not about the monsters. Or where were the monsters back then, when you overthrew the government in Iran and placed a dictator there with the Brits?

The USA is just following orders from their Zionist Israeli masters. :evil:

Arabs went to bed with the devil before and during WW1, and all they got was a century of stone-cold imperialism with no say at all how their region is being shaped.
It was shaped against their will.

Important is to move on and unite.
If there were some real leaders in the Gulf countries, they would've already withdrawn their capital from USA. You only win this game by economics, not out of some pinky&brain out of Torabora.

It's not about the monsters. Or where were the monsters back then, when you overthrew the government in Iran and placed a dictator there with the Brits?

Certainly many nations have legitmate complaints about western colonialism and interference in their nations.

But Islamic terrorism isn't, I think, based on that.

Looks to me like the real goal of Islamic terrorists is first and foremost to topple the current regimes in Islamia and replace them with governments sympathetic to the goals of radical Islam.

And since in so many cases those Islamic nations governments are allied with the West, we become by extention enemies of these terrorist revolutionaries, too.

Forum List

Back