never since carter

Still spouting this nonsense?

Why don't you post some threads about Death Panels while you are at it

Tap dancing. TAP TAP DIP TAP SLIDE TAP TAP TAP RAP TAP SLIDE TAP......
The word death panel does not exist but the concept of the death panel does.

I knew I could get you to bite on that one.. "Obama is going to kill my baby"

Come on Reb....spout some more nonsense about abortion, free coverage for illegals, Government takeoer

you can do it...you know the party line

So do you admitt you were wrong? Then we can go from there.

Must be depressing for republicans. they don't even have someone to take over for Mcfossil and Obama crushed him.

Tap dancing. TAP TAP DIP TAP SLIDE TAP TAP TAP RAP TAP SLIDE TAP......
The word death panel does not exist but the concept of the death panel does.

Come on Reb....spout some more nonsense about abortion, free coverage for illegals, Government takeoer

About you not knowing shit about healthcare?

About you spouting rightwing lies?

I don't think so Reb

I don't think so Reb
I said the fine for not having health care coverage was there you said it wasn't in the law. One of us is incorrect. It was shown that what I said was correct and your next reply will show you to be a liar or you made an honest mistake. Proceed.

I don't think so Reb
I said the fine for not having health care coverage was there you said it wasn't in the law. One of us is incorrect. It was shown that what I said was correct and your next reply will show you to be a liar or you made an honest mistake. Proceed.

I didn't mean to make right winger tuke his tail and run I just wanted him to be honest.

I don't think so Reb

I didn't mean to make right winger tuke his tail and run I just wanted him to be honest.

Your quote which I challenged

Did you even read the law before it became a law? If you don'thave healthcare coverage according to the specifcation of the government you will be fined. If you change your coverage or are dropped from your current healthcare coverge you must go on the government plan.

Show me where if you change coverage or are dropped from your current plan you are required to go on the government plan

Once again you buy the Republican misinformation campaign

Did you even read the law before it became a law? If you don'thave healthcare coverage according to the specifcation of the government you will be fined. If you change your coverage or are dropped from your current healthcare coverge you must go on the government plan.

Show me where if you change coverage or are dropped from your current plan you are required to go on the government plan

Did you say that the fine did not exist? Did you say it was fearmongering to think it did?
No need to go back an edited your reply that's why I quote every reply I make , so no one can go back an edit what they have said earlier.

Did you say that the fine did not exist? Did you say it was fearmongering to think it did?
No need to go back an edited your reply that's why I quote every reply I make , so no one can go back an edit what they have said earlier.

A simple question that only requires a yes or no to answer
Did you say that the fine for not having healthcare did not exist in the law?
Any other reply will be you admittance that you are lying. And a no show will also be admitting that you are refusing to answer the question.

Forum List

Back