never since carter

I understand the point the article is trying to make, I believe though I disagree. Granted I was quite young under Carter, but seems to me that most folks just felt kinda sorry he was obviously so over his head. He was a terrible president, but I just don't remember anyone questioning he meant well for the US.

Nixon? There were serious questions about him and his agenda. There were those that thought he was great and those that despised him. Seems to me to be a better analogy with Obama.

As for rankings, yeah that's where Carter and Obama may marry up.

Carter was way over his head, but he dd a better job then obama could ever dream of doing

If it hadn't been for an all out cry from the majority of the PEOPLE in America we would have the liberal golden ring of the Public option If it hadn't been for groups like the tea party that is.

We can only hope that we will eventually come to our senses and bring in an effective Government Option

In the mean time, morons like bigreb will continue to claim we have nationalized healthcare

FUCK YOU AND THE THOUGHT OF A PUBLIC OPTION. I do not want nor do I need the government involved in my life. Anymore thanit already is.

I have had the Government Option plan for over 30 years. It is a selection of private plans that offer varying selections based on your needs.

Works very well

We can only hope that we will eventually come to our senses and bring in an effective Government Option

In the mean time, morons like bigreb will continue to claim we have nationalized healthcare

FUCK YOU AND THE THOUGHT OF A PUBLIC OPTION. I do not want nor do I need the government involved in my life. Anymore thanit already is.

I have had the Government Option plan for over 30 years. It is a selection of private plans that offer varying selections based on your needs.

Works very well

Fine you want it you can keep it. But I bwill be damn if I will allow the governent to force it on me. Oh and by the way I died due to a government doctor while in the Air Force in 1985. So fuck the government helth care system.

Last edited:

Works very well

Fine you want it you can keep it. But I bwill be damn if I will allow the governent to force it on me.

Thats why they call it an....OPTION

Is English your primary language?

Works very well

Fine you want it you can keep it. But I bwill be damn if I will allow the governent to force it on me.

Did you even read the law before it became a law? If you don'thave healthcare coverage according to the specifcation of the government you will be fined. If you change your coverage or are dropped from your current healthcare coverge you must go on the government plan.

Did you even read the law before it became a law? If you don'thave healthcare coverage according to the specifcation of the government you will be fined. If you change your coverage or are dropped from your current healthcare coverge you must go on the government plan.

LOL

Still buying the rightwing myth? Its not in the plan, never was....but no reason for you not continuing to pass misinformation

Its what you guys do best

LOL

Still buying the rightwing myth? Its not in the plan, never was....but no reason for you not continuing to pass misinformation

So you don't call the fine a fine I guess you will call it a tax. No matter how many times you say it isn't there still will not change the facts that it is in the law.

LOL

So you don't call the fine a fine I guess you will call it a tax. No matter how many times you say it isn't there still will not change the facts that it is in the law.

Quote the fine and we will talk...more fear mongering from the right

Four Million Americans To Pay ObamaCare Fine In 2016
By David Hogberg
Thu., April 22, 2010 3:07 PM ET

AP reports that “4 million Americans — the vast majority of them middle class — will have to pay the new penalty for not getting health insurance when President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law kicks in, according to congressional estimates released Thursday. The penalties will average a little more than $1,000 apiece in 2016, the Congressional Budget Office said in a report.”

Nothing to see here, no fines, all is fine

By David Hogberg

AP reports that “4 million Americans — the vast majority of them middle class — will have to pay the new penalty for not getting health insurance when President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law kicks in, according to congressional estimates released Thursday. The penalties will average a little more than $1,000 apiece in 2016, the Congressional Budget Office said in a report.”

Pitty when the truth of this is read by right ringer he will try his best to twist it into something that isn't the truth.

The two are polar opposites. Reagan's economic policies brought us out of a recession and into a roaring economy. Obama's policies will do no such thing because they are hostile to business and economic growth.

What were Reagans policies? Deficit Spending

He tripled the existing deficit

If Obamas policies are hostile to business and economic growth, Why has the GDP been increasing while it collapsed under Bush's "business friendly" policies

Collapsed? Really lol.

GDP grew almost every Year bush was in office. Interestingly enough it only started to shirk after a Democrat congress was in power.

Interesting which facts you choose to omit and which you focus on.

So the recession was caused by the Democratic majority in Congress? Are you a retard? I guess that means that all that prosperity in the Reagan years was caused by the Democratic majority in Congress.

Never since Carter?

How about comparing to Reagan in July of 1982?

The two are polar opposites. Reagan's economic policies brought us out of a recession and into a roaring economy. Obama's policies will do no such thing because they are hostile to business and economic growth.

Reagan took office in January of 1981. The economy was in expansion.

He put through a massive tax cut. The economy went into a 16 month recession starting in July of 1981.

Reagan signed the biggest tax increase in history in September of 1982. The country came out of recession in November of 1982.

Triple digit deficits, in the meantime, became 'normal'.

You want me to go on??

By David Hogberg

Pitty when the truth of this is read by right ringer he will try his best to twist it into something that isn't the truth.

So lets get this right.....you have six years to arrange for insurance coverage or you will face a potential $1000 fine. Even a rightwinger can figure that one out.

Your option of..."I will scrimp on not getting insurance coverage and if I get sick, I will just show up at an emergency room and make the taxpayer foot the bill" will no longer work

Too bad for you bigreb

By David Hogberg

So lets get this right.....you have six years to arrange for insurance coverage or you will face a potential $1000 fine. Even a rightwinger can figure that one out.

Your option of..."I will scrimp on not getting insurance coverage and if I get sick, I will just show up at an emergency room and make the taxpayer foot the bill" will no longer work

Too bad for you bigreb

A far cry from, "Myth" and "It's not in the plan"

Oh my GOd yeah, it's all about one man.

Not the combined effect of decades of mismanagement and outright abandonment of the people in this nation.

Heaven's no! it's all about whyat one man has done in the last 18 months.

Jesus! ~ are you people really that stupid?

By David Hogberg

Too bad for you bigreb

Changing your tune I see you saidit wasn't there. it was all fearmongering. Does this mean you were wrong?
One more thing No American will be able to afford the government plan and will not recieve the care that they will expect to recive, what do you say about this?

Too bad for you bigreb

Changing your tune I see you saidit wasn't there. it was all fearmongering. Does this mean you were wrong?
One more thing No American will be able to afford the government plan and will not recieve the care that they will expect to recive, what do you say about this?

Still spouting this nonsense?

Why don't you post some threads about Death Panels while you are at it

Too bad for you bigreb

Tap dancing. TAP TAP DIP TAP SLIDE TAP TAP TAP RAP TAP SLIDE TAP......
The word death panel does not exist but the concept of the death panel does.

Tap dancing. TAP TAP DIP TAP SLIDE TAP TAP TAP RAP TAP SLIDE TAP......
The word death panel does not exist but the concept of the death panel does.

I knew I could get you to bite on that one.. "Obama is going to kill my baby"

Come on Reb....spout some more nonsense about abortion, free coverage for illegals, Government takeoer

you can do it...you know the party line

Forum List

Back