Never saw this coming

The girl was a victim of human sex trafficking. Supposedly having sex 30 to 40 times a day with perverts. She obviously needs help emotionally and mentally. And here we have sick conservatives using this for political purposes. Disgusting.

It was sick Democrats that gave her a room. Deliberate.
Lies lies lies

Everyone knows there was never any sex in school bathrooms until Obama.
If you can point out another 26+ person orgy taking place in a school bathroom, I'll say you have a point(Assuming this is sarcasm).
Oh my God are you fucking kidding me? A former CHILD SEX SLAVE attends a school for 2 weeks, follows a boy she likes into the boys bathroom, and has consentual sex with some percentage of 25 boys in the bathroom. And you blame Obama???

Oh my God are you fucking kidding me? A former CHILD SEX SLAVE attends a school for 2 weeks, follows a boy she likes into the boys bathroom, and has consentual sex with some percentage of 25 boys in the bathroom. And you blame Obama???
Consensual*
He's certainly part of the problem. Certainly wouldn't have happened with 25+ boys if they weren't allowed in the same bathroom. Not the only person to blame, no, but certainly A person to blame since it was his threat that enabled this.

Consensual*
He's certainly part of the problem. Certainly wouldn't have happened with 25+ boys if they weren't allowed in the same bathroom. Not the only person to blame, no, but certainly A person to blame since it was his threat that enabled this.
The boys were in the boys bathroom. Wait, are you saying boys should be banned from the girls AND boys bathroom??? Holy shit!!! You could have beaten Trump in the primaries!!!

Btw, if it was rape either the family or state would be pressing charges. This is a severely damaged girl. She needs help. And she should most certainly not be used in political games.

Consensual*

Do you really think that a girl who wants to fuck a lot of boys won't go into the boys' bathroom simply because it's "not allowed"? And then all of a sudden there's something about transgender people allowed to choose bathrooms and all of a sudden girls are running into the bathrooms against their will and fucking lots of boys against their will?

Phhhhuuulllleeeeessssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The boys were in the boys bathroom. Wait, are you saying boys should be banned from the girls AND boys bathroom??? Holy shit!!! You could have beaten Trump in the primaries!!!
Uh. No, I'm saying the girls should be banned from the boys bathroom, and boys should be banned from the girls bathrooms. Are we ignoring that the girl was in the boys bathroom now?

Consensual*

Btw, if it was rape either the family or state would be pressing charges. This is a severely damaged girl. She needs help. And she should most certainly not be used in political games.

Bathrooms cause sex, ban bathrooms, ban peeing, ban shitting, ban EVERYTHING until everyone is doing exactly what you want them to be doing. 1984.

Uh. No, I'm saying the girls should be banned from the boys bathroom, and boys should be banned from the girls bathrooms. Are we ignoring that the girl was in the boys bathroom now?

Do you not think this girl was already banned from this boys' bathroom? Do you not think that fucking 25 boys in the boys bathroom is also banned? Do you think everyone does what they're told at school?

Tell us how that would have prevented this.

25 boys in the girl's restroom having sex with a freshman girl. Allegedly. Way to go Obama. We've turned our schools into Roman orgies.

So, if they would have been "allegedly" having sex in the school cafeteria, it wouldn't have been Obama's fault?

Considering the girl confirmed it, and possibly a number of the 25 boys... and some cellphone videos... it's not as allegedly as you seem to be implying.

I didn't imply anything. That is what the OP stated. I just repeated what he typed in.
Furthermore, you're ignoring that this didn't happen until Obama forced schools to allow both genders into either bathroom. You're also ignoring that other parts of the building often have adults present, the same apparently can't be said about bathrooms.[/QUOTE]
Tell us how that would have prevented this.
It wouldn't have.

Anyone who does not go in to total melt down because of some mythical catastrophe that is going to bring down Western civilization, that will occur to children throughout this country, as a result of Obama, is obviously a total, communist, degenerate atheist!

Forum List

Back