Never Introduced myself

I'll be the first to say that the conflation of anti-Zionism with anti-semitism has been one of the chief defamatory tools of the Israel lobby in the U.S. (AIPAC, the ADL, private individuals such as Alan Dershowitz, etc.)

I am not even an anti-Zionist; I am a labor Zionist in the spirit of Hashomer Hatzair and Habonim Dror. I believe that the kibbutzim ought to be the backbone of Jewish society in Israel. But for supporting the one-state solution and criticizing Israeli state actions, I am labeled both anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic.

From your avatar and your stated location, so I can see your a member of the far left! No surprising that you can't see that anti-zionism is your mask for anti-semitism. A one state solution? How is that working for the Lebanese Christians? They went from 55% of the population to 25% and decreasing. It is also unarguable that the Jews and the Palestinians hate eachother 100 fold more than the Lebanese Christians and Muslims do! No only the people who live completely out of reality (like the far left do) will call for the 1 state solution!

That's pretty simply in whatever fantasy world you live in, but blatantly untrue in the real world. Nor is a desire for the maximization of the influence of the kibbutzim really indicative of a desire to see Jews killed, exiled or subjugated.

LOL, that is rich that you talk about fantasy worlds! LOL, let me ask you this, who was responsible for 9/11? Guarantee you answer is (1) the US Government or (2) the Evil zionists! Yet you will call other delussional!

From your avatar and your stated location, so I can see your a member of the far left! No surprising that you can't see that anti-zionism is your mask for anti-semitism. A one state solution? How is that working for the Lebanese Christians? They went from 55% of the population to 25% and decreasing. It is also unarguable that the Jews and the Palestinians hate eachother 100 fold more than the Lebanese Christians and Muslims do! No only the people who live completely out of reality (like the far left do) will call for the 1 state solution!

I have already told you that I am not an "anti-Zionist." I am a Labor Zionist in the spirit of Hashomer Hatzair and Habonim Dror, and believe that the kibbutzim should be the backbone of Jewish society in Israel.

I would advise you to read this: Israel: The Alternative - The New York Review of Books

And please do not call the Jewish Tony Judt "anti-Semitic."

LOL, that is rich that you talk about fantasy worlds! LOL, let me ask you this, who was responsible for 9/11? Guarantee you answer is (1) the US Government or (2) the Evil zionists! Yet you will call other delussional!

"Responsible"? The U.S. and Israeli governments, (and the grotesque clowns of Likud are not legitimate "Zionists"), are not directly responsible for 9/11, now. Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, and the other members of the Islamic jihadist group Al Qaeda are responsible for 9/11, by their own admission. But if you are asking if 9/11 was indirectly caused by American and Israeli governmental actions, I believe that it was.

Osama bin Laden's original fatwa, Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places, issued in 1996, identified the Al-Aqsa Mosque, (which, along with the Dome of the Rock, is located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem), as an Islamic holy site that was being defiled by Israeli sovereignty over the area.

Osama Bin Laden said:
Utmost effort should be made to prepare and instigate the Ummah against the enemy, the American-Israeli alliance- occupying the country of the two Holy Places and the route of the Apostle (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) to the Furthest Mosque (Al-Aqsa Mosque).

The reason for this is that they regard the lucrative economic and military support provided to Israel by the United States as an empowerment of Israel to desecrate and defile their holy sites.

Moreover, Osama bin Laden attempted to hasten the 9/11 attacks on at least two occasions, once after the butcher of Beirut decided to visit the Temple Mount, (site of the Al-Aqsa mosque), and again when he discovered that the butcher of Beirut would be visiting the White House in the summer of 2001.

"Bin Laden Aimed To Link Plot to Israel - Forward.com"

In an interim staff report released last week, the presidential commission investigating the September 11, 2001, attacks shed new light on the role of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Al Qaeda’s worldview.

The disclosures seem to weaken Israeli claims that the issue was only a secondary priority for Osama bin Laden, and they could rekindle the debate about whether U.S. support for Israel is hindering national security.

In a 20-page report titled “Outline of the 9-11 Plot,” the commission, which is to issue a final report at the end of July, describes bin Laden’s willingness to time the attacks against America with two visits by Prime Minister Sharon, one in Jerusalem and one in Washington.

The report claims that Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, or KSM, the alleged mastermind of the attacks who was arrested in March 2003 in Pakistan, told his U.S. captors that bin Laden “wanted to punish the United States for supporting Israel.”

This is why, according to KSM, bin Laden asked him to conduct the attacks “as early as mid-2000” in response to the outcry prompted by the visit of then-opposition leader Sharon to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, the report states. Even though the Al Qaeda hijackers had barely arrived in the United States to take flight lessons, the Saudi renegade allegedly argued that it would be enough if they smashed planes to the ground without hitting specific targets. The report claims that KSM talked him out of the plan.

Bin Laden, however, reportedly asked him again a year later to hasten the preparations of the plot when he learned that Sharon, now prime minister, would visit the White House in June or July 2001, according to the report.

Once again KSM convinced him to wait, and the group eventually settled on September 11 after further debates about targets and timing, debunking the assumption that the details of the operation were planned long in advance.

In addition to bin Laden’s reported interest in linking the attacks to Israel, the report also sheds light on the worldview of Al Qaeda operatives and its sympathizers.

It noted that Mohammed Atta, the Egyptian ringleader of the plot, chose the second week of September to ensure that Congress, “the perceived source of U.S. policy in support of Israel” would be in session. Atta, who lived in Germany with several other hijackers, “denounced what he described as a global Jewish movement centered in New York City which, he claimed, controlled the financial world and the media.”

In a chilling detail, the report also mentions that KSM indicated that Mullah Omar, the former Taliban leader in Afghanistan, “opposed [Al Qaeda’s plan to attack] the United States for ideological reasons but permitted attacks against Jewish targets.”

“Bin Laden, on the other hand, reportedly argued that attacks against the United States needed to be carried out immediately to support the insurgency in the Israeli-occupied territories and to protest the presence of U.S. military forces in Saudi Arabia,” according to the report.

I am a corporate salesman for a large global company. I sell B to B credit solutions. Right now my company having a horrible year, but my division dealing with mostly smaller credit union banks, online retailers, collection agencies etc is doing pretty well (only ones in the company :clap2:)! I do alright for myself.

I am also a night law student going into my last year! Have my last final Thursday, so studying now is a bitch!

I am a married father of 2 young children (boy and a girl)! Huge Bears and Cubs fan. Used to be a heck of a good football player and wrestler in highschool! I'm an ex-pothead (smoke every now and again), who has experience most drugs under the sun!

I'm a Jew birthright and it you haven't noticed I still take huge pride in being Jewish, but I am an atheist/agnostic. I rather put my faith in science rather than in folklore and fantasy. I rather believe in something that can at least be tested and possible explained, rather than something that is considered supernatural and can't be tested or explain, rather I'm just supposed to trust you.

Although I am pro-abortion (but more central on it), strongly pro-gay marriage and lean left on gun control (although I'm a gun owner), I consider myself a strong physical conservative, so I tend to vote Republican. I was and still am a HUGE Mitt Romney fan. America did itself a huge disservice when not voting him in as commander and chief!

I am also a huge huge supporter of the fair tax! It the single most important legislation that could get America back on track in the trade war! Check my signature for more details!

Hi Ghook. I took am a Corporate Salesman and my company is doing alright too.

I am Greek orthodox but share your feelings about organized religion.

I am pro choice, pro gay marriage, I'm in the center on gun control, and consider myself a strong progressive/liberal.

We did ourselves a favor not voting for Mitt, IMO. He's a CEO/Republican. They're sending jobs overseas at the expense of American workers.

And I'm for abolishing the Federal Reserve and Income tax.

Not sure what the "fair" tax is? Did you consider Bush's tax breaks to the rich "fair"?

Anyways, we will agree and disagree on things, but I welcome you.

Was that supposed to make it easier for me?

In economics, the marginal utility of a good or of a service is the utility of the specific use to which an agent would put a given increase in that good or service, or of the specific use that would be abandoned in response to a given decrease. In other words, marginal utility is the utility of the marginal use — which, on the assumption of economic rationality, would be the least urgent use of the good or service, from the best feasible combination of actions in which its use is included.[1][2] Under the mainstream assumptions, the marginal utility of a good or service is the posited quantified change in utility obtained by using one more or one less unit of that good or service.

Please explain in english. I think I might agree with you. :lol:

That reminds me of when they asked Bush was a soverign nation was. He said, "a soverign nation is one that is soverign".

You can't use the word soverign in the definition when I'm asking what soverign means.

LOL.

Last edited:

In economics, the marginal utility of a good or of a service is the utility of the specific use to which an agent would put a given increase in that good or service, or of the specific use that would be abandoned in response to a given decrease. In other words, marginal utility is the utility of the marginal use — which, on the assumption of economic rationality, would be the least urgent use of the good or service, from the best feasible combination of actions in which its use is included.[1][2] Under the mainstream assumptions, the marginal utility of a good or service is the posited quantified change in utility obtained by using one more or one less unit of that good or service.

That reminds me of when they asked Bush was a soverign nation was. He said, "a soverign nation is one that is soverign".

You can't use the word soverign in the definition when I'm asking what soverign means.

LOL.

All right. If someone has 100 apples, and I take away one of his apples, it doesn't impact him as much as it would if someone had 10 apples, and I took away one of his apples. Even if I were to take away 10 apples from someone who had 100, I would have taken away the same percentage, but I could take away a higher percentage while affecting him less, because apples are for eating, and he has a high excess of them, and would still be able to eat plenty were I to take away a lot.

LOL.

I think it's kind of like diminshing returns, but with usefulness of a particular action.

I hope...

Forum List

Back