Never Introduced myself

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am a corporate salesman for a large global company. I sell B to B credit solutions. Right now my company having a horrible year, but my division dealing with mostly smaller credit union banks, online retailers, collection agencies etc is doing pretty well (only ones in the company :clap2:)! I do alright for myself.

I am also a night law student going into my last year! Have my last final Thursday, so studying now is a bitch!

I am a married father of 2 young children (boy and a girl)! Huge Bears and Cubs fan. Used to be a heck of a good football player and wrestler in highschool! I'm an ex-pothead (smoke every now and again), who has experience most drugs under the sun!

I'm a Jew birthright and it you haven't noticed I still take huge pride in being Jewish, but I am an atheist/agnostic. I rather put my faith in science rather than in folklore and fantasy. I rather believe in something that can at least be tested and possible explained, rather than something that is considered supernatural and can't be tested or explain, rather I'm just supposed to trust you.

Although I am pro-abortion (but more central on it), strongly pro-gay marriage and lean left on gun control (although I'm a gun owner), I consider myself a strong physical conservative, so I tend to vote Republican. I was and still am a HUGE Mitt Romney fan. America did itself a huge disservice when not voting him in as commander and chief!

I am also a huge huge supporter of the fair tax! It the single most important legislation that could get America back on track in the trade war! Check my signature for more details!

I am a corporate salesman for a large global company. I sell B to B credit solutions. Right now my company having a horrible year, but my division dealing with mostly smaller credit union banks, online retailers, collection agencies etc is doing pretty well (only ones in the company :clap2:)! I do alright for myself.

I am also a night law student going into my last year! Have my last final Thursday, so studying now is a bitch!

I am a married father of 2 young children (boy and a girl)! Huge Bears and Cubs fan. Used to be a heck of a good football player and wrestler in highschool! I'm an ex-pothead (smoke every now and again), who has experience most drugs under the sun!

I'm a Jew birthright and it you haven't noticed I still take huge pride in being Jewish, but I am an atheist/agnostic. I rather put my faith in science rather than in folklore and fantasy. I rather believe in something that can at least be tested and possible explained, rather than something that is considered supernatural and can't be tested or explain, rather I'm just supposed to trust you.

Although I am pro-abortion (but more central on it), strongly pro-gay marriage and lean left on gun control (although I'm a gun owner), I consider myself a strong physical conservative, so I tend to vote Republican. I was and still am a HUGE Mitt Romney fan. America did itself a huge disservice when not voting him in as commander and chief!

I am also a huge huge supporter of the fair tax! It the single most important legislation that could get America back on track in the trade war! Check my signature for more details!

Please

pics.

Welcome.

You're an atheist/agnostic and would rather put your faith in science rather than in folklore and fantasy, yet you take pride in being Jewish?

Prepare to be an easy target!

Welcome.

You're an atheist/agnostic and would rather put your faith in science rather than in folklore and fantasy, yet you take pride in being Jewish?

Jews have been targeted for being Jews regardless of whether they were practicing their religion or not. What was it in Germany? One-sixth Jewish blood and that got you fried?

Might be a silly subject to target him with, IMO.

Welcome.

I take pride in the Jewish tangible history, but I am not gullible enough anymore to believe in an all mighty being.

Why is that so strange? We are recognized! One of the most famous and most intelligence Jews ever was an Atheist. Einstein! Freud as well at former Israeli PM, Golda Meir, were Jewish Atheist also!
Jewish atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who are they or how do you define the 5%%

No reason behind it! I believe that vast vast vast vast majority of the so called "anti-zionist" us that as a mask for their anti-semitism. I think its very very impossible to separate the 2!

Although I am pro-abortion (but more central on it), strongly pro-gay marriage and lean left on gun control (although I'm a gun owner), I consider myself a strong physical conservative, so I tend to vote Republican.

I also forgot to mention I am also dyslexic! Case in point above I meant to say "strong fiscal conservative!"

I take pride in the Jewish tangible history, but I am not gullible enough anymore to believe in an all mighty being.

Why is that so strange? We are recognized! One of the most famous and most intelligence Jews ever was an Atheist. Einstein! Freud as well at former Israeli PM, Golda Meir, were Jewish Atheist also!
Jewish atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hence atheism increases one's intelligence?

Having a belief doesn't mean that someone is gullible. I find that quite offensive. Perhaps you're the gullible one for being an atheist?

I'll be the first to say that the conflation of anti-Zionism with anti-semitism has been one of the chief defamatory tools of the Israel lobby in the U.S. (AIPAC, the ADL, private individuals such as Alan Dershowitz, etc.)

I am not even an anti-Zionist; I am a labor Zionist in the spirit of Hashomer Hatzair and Habonim Dror. I believe that the kibbutzim ought to be the backbone of Jewish society in Israel. But for supporting the one-state solution and criticizing Israeli state actions, I am labeled both anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic.

I'll be the first to say that the conflation of anti-Zionism with anti-semitism has been one of the chief defamatory tools of the Israel lobby in the U.S. (AIPAC, the ADL, private individuals such as Alan Dershowitz, etc.)

I am not even an anti-Zionist; I am a labor Zionist in the spirit of Hashomer Hatzair and Habonim Dror. I believe that the kibbutzim ought to be the backbone of Jewish society in Israel. But for supporting the one-state solution and criticizing Israeli state actions, I am labeled both anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic.

Because the only people who tend to want a single state solution are those who want to see jews killed, exiled or subjugated by Arabs. It's really pretty simple.

Even the PA doesn't say it wants a single state.

Because the only people who tend to want a single state solution are those who want to see jews killed, exiled or subjugated by Arabs. It's really pretty simple.

Even the PA doesn't say it wants a single state.

That's pretty simply in whatever fantasy world you live in, but blatantly untrue in the real world. Nor is a desire for the maximization of the influence of the kibbutzim really indicative of a desire to see Jews killed, exiled or subjugated.

That's pretty simply in whatever fantasy world you live in, but blatantly untrue in the real world. Nor is a desire for the maximization of the influence of the kibbutzim really indicative of a desire to see Jews killed, exiled or subjugated.

Actually, I'm deleting what I said... this is GHook's intro thread... not a thread to argue this subject.

Catch you another time.

Cheers.

as long as both sides cling to this right of return there will never be peace but jillian is right this is not the thread for that.

i am sorry i went off....welcome to the board and enjoy

Forum List

Back