Never forget!!!

It is interesting that you seem blissfully unaware that among the brotherhood of the FDNY, there is widespread suspicion of the official story...FireFighters for 9/11 Truth demand an external investigation as to why the evidence in the trade towers was destroyed...can you think of any reason thermite should've been present?????

Yes, you see, those Zionists hired these fine men to take the blame. Go tell your neighbors.

FBI releases pictures of 9/11 attacks hijackers CCTV News - CNTV English

It is interesting that you seem blissfully unaware that among the brotherhood of the FDNY, there is widespread suspicion of the official story...FireFighters for 9/11 Truth demand an external investigation as to why the evidence in the trade towers was destroyed...can you think of any reason thermite should've been present?????

I can't think of a single reason. All I know is 8,000 gallons of JP-4 makes a might hot fire. And with 2 buildings as big as the WTC buildings I wonder how many boilers and water heaters were exploding? Ever heard or seen a big boiler explode? We had a 10 store strip mall in my city with a dry cleaner in the middle. The boiler there exploded and the big concrete pad was the only thing in sight. Bricks rained down on homes up to 5 miles away. A 30 gallon water heater will level a fairly good sized brick home. All the 9/11 Truthers can go eat shit.

Let's face it, Skitt, if you could find some way to spring those two Muslims from jail (the ones who were the planners for 9/11 and are so proud of what they were able to accomplish), you would do your best to find a hideout for them while they awaited their fellow terrorists to find an opportunity to help them flee this country.

I can't think of a single reason. All I know is 8,000 gallons of JP-4 makes a might hot fire. And with 2 buildings as big as the WTC buildings I wonder how many boilers and water heaters were exploding? Ever heard or seen a big boiler explode? We had a 10 store strip mall in my city with a dry cleaner in the middle. The boiler there exploded and the big concrete pad was the only thing in sight. Bricks rained down on homes up to 5 miles away. A 30 gallon water heater will level a fairly good sized brick home. All the 9/11 Truthers can go eat shit.

no planes hit wtc 7...

no planes hit wtc 7...
Collateral damage, wasn't it?

I wonder how many boilers and water heaters were exploding? Ever heard or seen a big boiler explode? We had a 10 store strip mall in my city with a dry cleaner in the middle. The boiler there exploded and the big concrete pad was the only thing in sight. Bricks rained down on homes up to 5 miles away. A 30 gallon water heater will level a fairly good sized brick home. All the 9/11 Truthers can go eat shit.

NIST says there was no loud sounds...so they did not investigate the use of explosives
@202
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYkqOXL9s0]Shyam Sunder NIST WTC 7 COLLAPSE REPOTS NO Explosive WERE USED.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

no planes hit wtc 7...

NIST says damage from debris was not a factor in the collapse and the failure of a single column from fire alone caused the progressive collapse of wtc 7 and that wtc 7 was the first known instance of a steel frame building collapsing due to fire

no planes hit wtc 7...

NIST says damage from debris was not a factor in the collapse and the failure of a single column from fire alone caused the progressive collapse of wtc 7 and that wtc 7 was the first known instance of a steel frame building collapsing due to fire
There are some interesting answers in this article.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

Forum List

Back