Never-fail prediction system shows 2012 win for Obama

joking it up about 'shovel ready not being so shovel ready'?

That's not a scandal. it's not even in poor taste. This:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Was in poor taste.

hardly. Presidents... Democratic and Republican, are expected to make these type of jokes at that dinner. Obama's was funny as hell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4"]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Was in poor taste.

That was the moment that I went from thinking that Bush was merely a clueless person to believing that he simply didn't give a tinker's damn about how many lives and families were shattered as a result of his stupid and ill-advised decision to invade Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Was in poor taste.

10.1% UE when he promised never over 8%.
vs
we found tons of bombs, some uranium, and the machines to makes all sorts of chemical/biological weapons but not specifically wmd's.

you will have to excuse me for not playing along

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4"]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Was in poor taste.

vs
we found tons of bombs, some uranium, and the machines to makes all sorts of chemical/biological weapons but not specifically wmd's.

First of all, NO politician will ever make a promise when they know they have no control over the ultimate outcome. That's why Obama didn't make that promise.

Secondly, any manufacturing plant that make window cleaner can theoretically be used to make "chemical" weapons, even if it's only Black Flag bug spray.

1984 was an easy call. The Economy had recovered substantially and it was due to Reagan's policies.
1988 was essentially Reagan's third term. Bush ran a decent enough campaign and Mondale/Ferraro were just jokes. They staged to convention in SanFran, highlighting the nuttiness of the Democratic Party.
1992 was easy as well. Bush went from the most popular president ever to in the doghouse because of the recession and his broken promise on taxes.
1996 was a cinch. Clinton was riding a booming economy and Dole was just hapless.
2000 was difficult but fortunately the right man won.
2004 Bush rode a good economy and Kerry was a stiff.
2008 Obama had the press rooting for him. McCain was doing better and better and then the economy went into the shitter and he was hapless to explain why he would deal with it any differently than Obama.

2012 is an easy call. Obama has presided over the most failed presidency in history. Foreign policy has been a failure across the board. Domestic policy has been a failure. Even his base is disgusted with him. Perry is accomplished, photgenic, speaks well adn relates well to people, and has a plan.

Last edited:
First of all, NO politician will ever make a promise when they know they have no control over the ultimate outcome.

You have GOT to be shitting us.:eek:

EVERY politician does that... makes promises when they know they have no control over the ultimate outcome. You've never heard of campaign promises? You seriously think politicians have control over the ultimate outcomes of the promises they make in order to get elected?

That statement is so utterly stupid, it goes in my sig for the moment. Thanks! :rofl:

lol, I think the RAW story is feeding you a RAW deal..

But I'm sure the Obamabots will eat it up..

First of all, NO politician will ever make a promise when they know they have no control over the ultimate outcome.

EVERY politician does that... makes promises when they know they have no control over the ultimate outcome. You've never heard of campaign promises? You seriously think politicians have control over the ultimate outcomes of the promises they make in order to get elected?

That statement is so utterly stupid, it goes in my sig for the moment. Thanks! :rofl:

I'm not talking about campaign promises. I'm talking about promises with numbers attached to them. For example, no politician in office is going to promise that gas is never going to go above X dollars per gallon while they're in office because they know they don't (and can't) control the price of oil. Of course, Bachmann does seem to be an exception in that regard since she recently made some kind of pledge that gas would go to $2.00 per gallon if and when she was elected. But again, that's a campaign promise and not a promise made after being elected.

I'm not talking about campaign promises. I'm talking about promises with numbers attached to them. For example, no politician in office is going to promise that gas is never going to go above X dollars per gallon while they're in office because they know they don't (and can't) control the price of oil. Of course, Bachmann does seem to be an exception in that regard since she recently made some kind of pledge that gas would go to $2.00 per gallon if and when she was elected. But again, that's a campaign promise and not a promise made after being elected.

Obama promised to cut the deficit in half in his first term. You want me to post the Youtube video? How is that not a promise with a number attached?

Bachmann is a moron. Anyway, how does her promise differ from Obama's?

Answer: It doesn't

Thanks for playing.

hardly. Presidents... Democratic and Republican, are expected to make these type of jokes at that dinner. Obama's was funny as hell.

They make jokes at their own expense. Not at the expense of others. In Bush's case, he took us to war on the notion of "WMDs". It was in poor taste. Very poor taste.

Remember how freaked out the people of New York City were about this?

White House Apologizes for Air Force Flyover
hudson-480.jpg

Here's what the President had to say about it at another White House Correspondents' Dinner...

President Barack Obama gets laughs at White House Correspondents' Dinner - New York Daily News
Displaying a different kind of audacity, Obama even used the White House's botched photo op over New York City as comedic fodder. The incident, involving military planes trailing a low-flying jetliner, terrified scores of New Yorkers.

"Sasha and Malia aren't here tonight because they're grounded," Obama said. "You can't just take Air Force One on a joy ride to Manhattan. I don't care whose kids you are."

Yeah. That was at his own expense, right? After 9/11... THAT, was poor taste.

Was in poor taste.

vs

Go peddle that bullshit to someone that will believe it. Bush took us to war due to the threat of WMDs. Or do you forget the "do you want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud......" quote from Condi? If any whiff of "WMDs" were found, the Bush supporters would have screamed it from the mountain tops. There wasn't even enough material found to make a plausible cover story. Instead, we have been told the "WMDs" were probably smuggled into Syria.

The most sacred trust the President has is in his decision to commit Americans to war. To get support for this in Iraq, Bush had to demonstrate that Iraq was a threat to the security of the United States. Hence the focus on the WMDs. He would have never had the support of the congress and American people without a tie to American security.

It wasn't until the whole WMD thing turned out to be a bust that the mission became about "spreading democracy".

CaféAuLait;4073115 said:
CaféAuLait;4073074 said:
Apparently it has been six since he made the formula. But it the formula is applied to each presidency prior, it still works.

No scandals?

yeah

What about his family members that are here illegally?

A fucking Peace Prize and we are bombing more places the Bush ever considered?

That's what I was saying about the scandals. I guess this guy does not think handing weapons to drug cartels is scandal worthy.

Clearly their Data is flawed. Who ever runs this thing must have wanted it to predict a win for Obama.

How can anyone say no scandals? Really?

Fast and Furious, Relatives here illegally, and one lie after another.

Please.

Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube

Was in poor taste.

vs

It wasn't until the whole WMD thing turned out to be a bust that the mission became about "spreading democracy".
absolute bold faced LIE!!! only Days after 9/11 Bush announced his new Doctrine which was to take the fight to the enemy, and "spread democracy around the world". He then announced that toppling Saddam was the next step in this new Doctrine of spreading Democracy around the world. Only when it became clear there was not enough support for Iraq, did the message become about WMD's

You fucking Liberals only remember what you want to.

It is a long way until Nov 2012. Anything can happen. These types of predictions are a waste of time. Let's see what happens once the Reps have a nomi
nee.

Forum List

Back