Never cook angry

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
I was making a meatloaf yesterday and I got into an argument with my girlfriend halfway through it and basically the meatloaf came out like crap, moral of the story is don't cook when your angry.

I was making a meatloaf yesterday and I got into an argument with my girlfriend halfway through it and basically the meatloaf came out like crap, moral of the story is don't cook when your angry.

Or, when you are otherwise distracted!

I once baked a meatloaf and forgot about it: five more minutes and it would have been a diamond!

Sometimes I use the smoke detector as my timer.....

Or, when you are otherwise distracted!

I once baked a meatloaf and forgot about it: five more minutes and it would have been a diamond!

Sometimes I use the smoke detector as my timer.....

Some people can cook angry, some people us it as a motivation of some kind, not me though.:doubt:

Since your mad, you don't basically pay attention if you're doing the right way when you're cooking. So your mood definitely affects what you're cooking.

Meatloaf is crap. I love hamburger but making a meatloaf is the worst thing in the world you can do with good hamburger... A cold meatloaf sammich is ok, sort of, but in general, meatloaf reeks....

I love meatloaf. Just gotta make it right.

High_Gravity...did you have chocolate sauce handy for makeup time for being angry? *wink*

S'posed to clean when you're ticked off. Works like a charm - stuff gets spotless and you get to vent your frustrations. Win-win. ;)

Keep her super special happy when frying...

Every meatloaf I've ever made came out like crap. The next day...........

If I weren't to cook angry, most of the meals in our house just would not happen. *lola* Sometimes and for some people anger helps them to focus.... obviously though not everyone.

Forum List

Back