Never believe dead churches, Apostasy was predicted in the Holy Bible

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The corrupted politically correct 'priest' from a dead church can not save you from Hell, only Jesus, Holy Bible and prayer do it. Leave your dead church and join a True one.Do not let fool you by liars, read below and take right actions.

Dead Churches!

Dead? Or just resting?

asleep-in-church-sardis.jpg

Talk about being f------ed up. What a bunch of crap. Actually its a very interesting site to know what Evangelicals read, and understand where your propaganda is coming from.
----------------------------------------

I agree with radio host Alex Jones, who stated on December 16, 2009, “America has become a rat-infested worm hole... wicked nations go into bondage.” You can hear years of archives here. As a born-again Christian and a truth-seeker, I love Alex Jones! I've been a regular listener since 2002, when I started my website and woke up to the insane world we live in. I love listening to Alex Jones!!! What a blessing over the years! Infowars.com is (bar none) the best and most reliable alternative source of news available!!!

(then he goes on to say this, LOL)

PLEASE NOTE (updated January 2016): Most of the information on this page was written years ago. Alex is one of my secular heroes. I have been tough on The Alex Jones Show over the years, refuting things that (as a born-again Christian) I felt were issues of concern. I do pray for Alex Jones. I had thought for a while that perhaps my online stand for Jesus Christ had influenced the team at Infowars.com to clean up their show a little bit of promiscuous images, but they continually post some very raunchy and indecent images, which are offensive to me as a Christian.

I do want my web visitors to hear Alex Jones, because he is telling the truth that every believer needs to hear. There's still some issues at Infowars, such as the immoral music of AC/DC and occult music of Led Zeppelin. Also, I saw some filthy advertisement images today (January 28, 2016) of very seductive women at the Infowars.com main webpage. Anyone who knows anything about Rock music understands that it is synonymous with sexual immorality. I'm very glad that Alex and the Infowars team has stopping teaching religious humanism. I am so glad for that! I know that Alex admits he's not perfect, but

You Need To Hear Alex Jones!

Last edited:
The corrupted politically correct 'priest' from a dead church can not save you from Hell, only Jesus, Holy Bible and prayer do it. Leave your dead church and join a True one.Do not let fool you by liars, read below and take right actions.

Dead Churches!

There was an apostasy from the Churchbod Jesus Christ. It has since been restored. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is True and Living. It is lead by revelation and authorized to act in the name of the Lord with power

Dead Churches!

There was an apostasy from the Churchbod Jesus Christ. It has since been restored. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is True and Living. It is lead by revelation and authorized to act in the name of the Lord with power
So Jesus made a mistake and Joseph Smith fixed it?

Forum List

Back