Nevada’s 14.4 Percent Unemployment Tops Nation; Has More Than Tripled from 4.4 Percen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Oct 9, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,855
    How's that hope and change going for ya?

Nevada?s 14.4 Percent Unemployment Tops Nation; Has More Than Tripled from 4.4 Percent at Time of 2006 Midterm Election | CNSnews.com

Liberals WHINE that Obama has only has two years, but DEMOCRATS HAVE HAD FOUR YEARS. They have done had AWFUL job. And yet, liberals tell us Reid is a shoe-in?

LOL!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    What? You mean a state that relies heavily upon tourism and people going to Las Vegas has a high unemployment rate after going through a recession? Get out of town!

3. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,855
    What you mean that recession just "HAPPENED???"

Democrats were just "innocent bystanders????"

Obama telling CEOs they can't fly their private jets to Vegas had nothing to with it????

Democrat politicies like spending our kids' kids' kids' money is just collateral damage???????

Gee what a coincidence all that happened at the same time uemployment started to tank.

You should see what it is in Ohio.

I guess that's a coincidence too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Last I checked, it was both party policies that are spending taxpayer money like there is no tomorrow.

If you seriously think Obama saying CEOs shouldn't fly to Vegas to spend on the company dime when they're having massive employee layoffs is the cause for Vegas's problems then you are just trolling. Because nobody can be that stupid. Or if you are, you should not be allowed near sharp objects.

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,719
    The Democrats don't have the market cornered when it comes to spending money wildly in Washington, DC. The Republicans are equally just as bad. Both parties should be ashamed of themselves for the really crappy job they have been doing in Congress. I hope everybody will remember the very low approval rating that members of Congress have when they go to the polls to vote in November and vote accordingly. This President hasn't done anything to help the economy either. At the present time, business doesn't know how much it is going to be taxed starting in January, don't know what they are going to be required to pay out because of the passage of the Health Care Reform nonsense, and don't have any indication of where the economy is really going. Is there no wonder why companies are not spending money and hiring people? Our present administration is hurting the economy picture more then they are helping it.

6. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,855
    Last time I checked, when liberals can't defend their own, they say "they all do it or did it."

At LEAST you aren't screaming BUSH did it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And it's real funny that's unemployment seemed to coincide with Obama and the Democrat's statements AND POLICIES.

Yeah it's a real coincidence.

I guess "only the stupid" would notice it. Oh, AND THAT WOULD BE THE VOTERS, GENIUS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  7. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,988
    For me, this will be a telling election. Either NV will go with Reid and entitlements as a way out of the current pain, or they will toss him aside and reach for hope of a better tomorrow with a new leader.

8. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    Why use the '06 midterm as a baseline to measure the current situation? I guess the folks who like to relax, see some shows, have a fine dinning experience, and gamble just can't afford it after the Bush regime left us in the shitter.

9. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    Aside from contracting out prison management to Scientologists, what exactly is her plan?

10. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    The Democrat Congress in 2007 marked the beginning of "the shitter."

That will get fixed in a few weeks here.