Nevada Voter Machines Auto Checks Obama

Why do you ALWAYS assume EVERYTHING is partisan. I was refering to the fact that machines malfunction. Some may be programed improper some just won't function properly. It happens every election hence the opinion that I hope WHOEVER wins does so by a wide enough margin that it doesn't matter.

And wanting a smooth election is somehow me setting up some excuse for Romney?

i seem to recall when we pointed out that diebold, the owner of the company that made the voting machines, promised ohio to bush in 2004, we were told it was a conspiracy theory that the black boxes couldn't be trusted.

the secretary of state of ohio is the guy responsible for the voting... he's a republican, appointed by gov kasich, also a repubican.

what do you think the chances are of republicans rigging the voting machines to vote for obama?

and it's partisan because the hack who posted this thread is partisan.

oh yeah... politics is partisan. i find that only offends rightwingers on this board when it comes back to them.

just like they cry about civility and bi-partisanship after they run around saying the most disgusting things. *shrug*
Get a grip girl. You quoted ME not her. I'm not a hack and my post was benign not political.

if you look, gramps, i referred to the o/p as a hack. not you.

but it's cute that she thanked you. she must have forgotten that she's the hack o/p.

Obama won a clear majority in 08, and people are still whining about how the election was rigged.

No matter who wins, it will be because "they cheated!" , because it couldn't possibly be that your candidate sucked or a majority of Americans don't agree with your political positions.

we have been hearing that this whole Century so far......

I have NEVER seen a meaningfull post by Del mostly just funny quips and endless insults. Which is fine but to call others empty or dumb is quite funny coming from someone who never displays anything but insults

Obama won a clear majority in 08, and people are still whining about how the election was rigged.

No matter who wins, it will be because "they cheated!" , because it couldn't possibly be that your candidate sucked or a majority of Americans don't agree with your political positions.

Yep, it will be this way no matter who wins. If Obama wins the Republicans will scream he cheated. If Romney wins it will be the Democrats making the allegations. Such is the state of American politics today.

i seem to recall when we pointed out that diebold, the owner of the company that made the voting machines, promised ohio to bush in 2004, we were told it was a conspiracy theory that the black boxes couldn't be trusted.

the secretary of state of ohio is the guy responsible for the voting... he's a republican, appointed by gov kasich, also a repubican.

what do you think the chances are of republicans rigging the voting machines to vote for obama?

and it's partisan because the hack who posted this thread is partisan.

oh yeah... politics is partisan. i find that only offends rightwingers on this board when it comes back to them.

just like they cry about civility and bi-partisanship after they run around saying the most disgusting things. *shrug*
Get a grip girl. You quoted ME not her. I'm not a hack and my post was benign not political.

if you look, gramps, i referred to the o/p as a hack. not you.

but it's cute that she thanked you. she must have forgotten that she's the hack o/p.

Yes, yes, haggatha...I am the hack and yet I merely posted facts that are happening. You are so busy wearing your bitch costume your emotional idiocy has done taken over your faculties of reason.

I have NEVER seen a meaningfull post by Del mostly just funny quips and endless insults. Which is fine but to call others empty or dumb is quite funny coming from someone who never displays anything but insults

you wouldn't know a meaningful post if it pulled off your head and shit down your windpipe.

^
insult

you wouldn't know a meaningful post if it pulled off your head and shit down your windpipe.

^
insult

Gee, I wasn't expecting that AT ALL lol

who Del?.....i repped him a while back....and he said "Thanks Harry".....that was pretty meaningful....:eusa_eh:

who Del?.....i repped him a while back....and he said "Thanks Harry".....that was pretty meaningful....:eusa_eh:

He did wish me well when i had to goto the hospital. Maybe I misjudged the bastard :)

He did wish me well when i had to goto the hospital. Maybe I misjudged the bastard :)

Del is a good guy.....now a piece of dogshit like Douger......thats a different story.....

It just happened 2 days ago... and shocker the OMG (Obama Media Groupies) have not picked up the thread

So Fox News is an Obama Media Groupie? :lmao:

The point that it is all over the web

indicates at the very least, that something happened

If a million people say a false thing, it is still a false thing.

BTW, fuck off, my friend is not a liar.

Neither is my friend. She said she saw you having lesbian sex with a transvestite. Everyone should now believe you have lesbian sex with transvestites.

Guilford Co. voters say ballot cast for Romney came up Obama on machine | MyFOX8.com

SHOCKER it's also happening in other states...

In NC, it was explained as a glitch in the system. Bullshit. This wouldn't be happening unless someone rigged it. How many people voted before the cheating machines were discovered? I would question every vote for Obama and I think those people all need to vote again to make sure their vote was properly recorded.

In NC, it was explained as a glitch in the system. Bullshit. This wouldn't be happening unless someone rigged it. How many people voted before the cheating machines were discovered? I would question every vote for Obama and I think those people all need to vote again to make sure their vote was properly recorded.

One programmer explained it to me this way. The best and least detectable way to program a glitch is to set a machine to vote one way every so many votes...say every 100. This is accomplished when writing the code for the program. Of course both sides could cheat this way.

The REAL problem is our so called Free Press. If we want to have truly free elections we all, both left and right, moderate and independent, need to start demanding our press report the facts and stop playings favorites and providing cover to their preferred candidates...and no matter how much you liberals protest, the facts are the media tilt far more to the left over-all in this country, then they do to the right.

Does this mean we will finally see some GOP legislation that would actually ensure fair and accurate elections...like paper trails on voting machines, exit polling and post election audits of paper ballots and paper trails?

:lol: I crack myself up!

Does this mean we will finally see some GOP legislation that would actually ensure fair and accurate elections...like paper trails on voting machines, exit polling and post election audits of paper ballots and paper trails?

:lol: I crack myself up!

What it means is that the only way to stop cheaters is to have a press that reports accurate factual information against any and all politicians.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Our Press was provided for in the Constitution a special freedom in order that they would be free from bias and thereby offer a protection to the citizens of this country. They have failed miserably in their calling. There is ample evidence of their liberal bias. They are all gun-ho to go after any conservative- some of it valid some of it faux hysteria and some of it out right smear... Yet they are loathe to treat liberals, especially Obama, with the same resolve and fierceness.

They are likewise quick to brand conservatives like the TEA Party and yet loathe to do the same to the Occupiers. They are quick to call conservatives racist and yet laugh and mock and encourage attacks of black conservatives... the hypocrisy and double standard is not merely despicable it is traitorous to their calling and the privileges it offers.

Politicians of all persuasions are susceptible to corrupting influences. That is why our Press need to be unbiased in their hard news reporting. I am not saying opinion is not valid. But opinion needs to be left on the 4th page in the editorial section. The only way to get our political landscape back to anything resembling healthy is to hold out Press to account... THAT is really the road to political recovery in this country- the only way to soothe the partisan monster that represents the political landscape today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back