Nevada Voter Machines Auto Checks Obama

Obama won a clear majority in 08, and people are still whining about how the election was rigged.

No matter who wins, it will be because "they cheated!" , because it couldn't possibly be that your candidate sucked or a majority of Americans don't agree with your political positions.

don't you know that it's only if an election is decided by one rightwinger on the supreme court that it's legit.

ayup
The SCOTUS just said to stop re-counting. Bush won. Subsequent re-counts, even those by the Dems confirmed that indeed, Bush did win.

STFU!!!

This I'm sure is going to be widespread come November. Unless one or the other wins by a wide margin there will be problems

i like the way the right is making up the lies now so they can make excuses if the president is re-elected...

just like they're lying that mittens is ahead by any margin that matters at this point.

Why do you ALWAYS assume EVERYTHING is partisan. I was refering to the fact that machines malfunction. Some may be programed improper some just won't function properly. It happens every election hence the opinion that I hope WHOEVER wins does so by a wide enough margin that it doesn't matter.

And wanting a smooth election is somehow me setting up some excuse for Romney?

Obama won a clear majority in 08, and people are still whining about how the election was rigged.

No matter who wins, it will be because "they cheated!" , because it couldn't possibly be that your candidate sucked or a majority of Americans don't agree with your political positions.

don't you know that it's only if an election is decided by one rightwinger on the supreme court that it's legit.

ayup
The SCOTUS just said to stop re-counting. Bush won. Subsequent re-counts, even those by the Dems confirmed that indeed, Bush did win.

STFU!!!

You do realize you are asking a liberal hag to shut up... :lol: It's not in their dna...

This I'm sure is going to be widespread come November. Unless one or the other wins by a wide margin there will be problems

i like the way the right is making up the lies now so they can make excuses if the president is re-elected...

just like they're lying that mittens is ahead by any margin that matters at this point.

Why do you ALWAYS assume EVERYTHING is partisan. I was refering to the fact that machines malfunction. Some may be programed improper some just won't function properly. It happens every election hence the opinion that I hope WHOEVER wins does so by a wide enough margin that it doesn't matter.

i seem to recall when we pointed out that diebold, the owner of the company that made the voting machines, promised ohio to bush in 2004, we were told it was a conspiracy theory that the black boxes couldn't be trusted.

the secretary of state of ohio is the guy responsible for the voting... he's a republican, appointed by gov kasich, also a repubican.

what do you think the chances are of republicans rigging the voting machines to vote for obama?

and it's partisan because the hack who posted this thread is partisan.

oh yeah... politics is partisan. i find that only offends rightwingers on this board when it comes back to them.

just like they cry about civility and bi-partisanship after they run around saying the most disgusting things. *shrug*

Last edited:
This is also the case in Reno. A girlfriend sent me an email where her and two of her neighbors voted early and had to have a polling person come and fix the error. If they had not looked back over their choices they would have missed it.

Kind of fishy looking for Reid's state, eh?

Voter Machine in Las Vegas Auto-Checking Obama :: Politichicks

yeah, i believe you

:lmao:

You look like a stupid ass.

voting machine auto checking obama - Google Search

not as stupid as the twat citing blogs as proof. :lol:

This is even worse than having black men in front of a polling place

It just happened 2 days ago... and shocker the OMG (Obama Media Groupies) have not picked up the thread

So Fox News is an Obama Media Groupie? :lmao:

The point that it is all over the web

2koz4.png

indicates at the very least, that something happened

If a million people say a false thing, it is still a false thing.

BTW, fuck off, my friend is not a liar.

Neither is my friend. She said she saw you having lesbian sex with a transvestite. Everyone should now believe you have lesbian sex with transvestites.

Not a single reliable source reporting on this. Not even Fox has picked it up.

It just happened 2 days ago... and shocker the OMG (Obama Media Groupies) have not picked up the thread- The point that it is all over the web indicates at the very least, that something happened- BTW, fuck off, my friend is not a liar.

yup, a bunch of mouth breathing morons like you got taken in by another mouth breathing moron. that's what happened here.

hard to believe, innit?

stupid twat is obvious

ayup

STFU!!!

no. i won't. i would suggest however that you feel free to do so, since you don't know what you're talking about.

what the supreme court did, is undo 200 years of election law which, until bush v gore, held that the final arbiter of the election law of a state was the highest court of that state.

if the decision was correct, why did they say it has no value as precedent for any other case?

now you know. so kindly piss off.

and i say that with all due respect, of course.

i seem to recall when we pointed out that diebold, the owner of the company that made the voting machines, promised ohio to bush in 2004, we were told it was a conspiracy theory that the black boxes couldn't be trusted.

the secretary of state of ohio is the guy responsible for the voting... he's a republican, appointed by gov kasich, also a repubican.

what do you think the chances are of republicans rigging the voting machines to vote for obama?

oh yeah... politics is partisan. i find that only offends rightwingers on this board when it comes back to them.

just like they cry about civility and bi-partisanship after they run around saying the most disgusting things. *shrug*

OH "sniff sniff" here's a tissue for your issue you old hag...:razz:

Get a grip girl. You quoted ME not her. I'm not a hack and my post was benign not political.

An ugly old hag neg repped me for posting about this... :D

She was probably suckered into voting for Obama too.

Btw, I got your PM. Can't reply because I only have 25 posts. You're welcome. :D

Liberal women are typically angry hateful shrews lacking any ability to put cognizant thoughts together in any kind of logical fashion. They instead screech and spew as if that makes an argument valid. I detest them immensely.

So polichic is a lib?

Not a single reliable source reporting on this. Not even Fox has picked it up.

It just happened 2 days ago... and shocker the OMG (Obama Media Groupies) have not picked up the thread- The point that it is all over the web indicates at the very least, that something happened- BTW, fuck off, my friend is not a liar.

yup, a bunch of mouth breathing morons like you got taken in by another mouth breathing moron. that's what happened here.

hard to believe, innit?

stupid twat is obvious

Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as if it were coated with Teflon.

hard to believe, innit?

stupid twat is obvious

how would you know?

you've never presented one.

kudos to whichever one of your guardians picked your name; they have a fine sense of irony.

I don't believe anything unless MSNBC runs it. For example, the Benghazi scandal is not and could not be happening.

Yes, indeed, why I remember how it was all the video's fault because that's what the "reliable sources" told us for days! Just ask the liberal twat brains on this site.... :lol:

hard to believe, innit?

stupid twat is obvious

how would you know?

you've never presented one.

kudos to whichever one of your guardians picked your name; they have a fine sense of irony.

If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out.

Forum List

Back