Nevada passes law allowing doctors to starve dementia patients to death

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nevada Passes Law Allowing Doctors to Starve Dementia Patients to Death

This is stunning. Nevada has passed a law allowing competent persons to sign an advance directive instructing that all food and water be withheld if they become incapacitated by dementia. In other words, the law allows people to order their future care givers to starve and dehydrate them to death.

We told you in a democratic world of if they don't like it they watn to kill it..........

First it's your to ill............ they use the medical excuse dumb fk society always makes up excuses as to WHY KILLING someone else is acceptable.

FK YOU no reason is good enough to play God!

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-19_7-8-54.png
    upload_2019-10-19_7-8-54.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 74
  • upload_2019-10-19_7-10-19.png
    upload_2019-10-19_7-10-19.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Nevada just passed this law? I'm surprised. Advance Directives have been the law in California since forever. I thought it was nationwide.

If you do not want to be starved or dehydrated to death, get your hands on the Advance Directives and check the box that says "I direct that nutrition and hydration NOT be withheld.

My insurance company requires that my doctor have my advance directives. I checked all the boxes for lifesaving care. The doctor said "with these directives you will be shoved in a corner hooked up to tubes."
"Yep. That's just what I want."

Nevada just passed this law? I'm surprised. Advance Directives have been the law in California since forever. I thought it was nationwide.

If you do not want to be starved or dehydrated to death, get your hands on the Advance Directives and check the box that says "I direct that nutrition and hydration NOT be withheld.

My insurance company requires that my doctor have my advance directives. I checked all the boxes for lifesaving care. The doctor said "with these directives you will be shoved in a corner hooked up to tubes."
REally? You would prefer to subsist via machine than go to the next life? Not me...move me on.

REally? You would prefer to subsist via machine than go to the next life? Not me...move me on.
If that is what you want, more power to you. You might not want to die by dehydration though. It is a particularly gruesome and very painful death throughout the lengthy process.

If that is what you want, more power to you. You might not want to die by dehydration though. It is a particularly gruesome and very painful death throughout the lengthy process.
48 hours without water versus years ona machine...gimme the hard stroke...the long suffer is for cowards.

48 hours without water versus years ona machine...gimme the hard stroke...the long suffer is for cowards.
It can take up to 8 days to die by dehydration. First your mucus membranes will dry. Your eyeballs will dry and shrink. Those membranes will crack and bleed from the nose, anus and vagina. But you're not dead yet. Your muscles will cramp sometimes breaking bones. Without water you do not move your bowels. Waste builds up swelling your abdomen. There might be a rupture in your colon and waste poisons your system. The kidneys shut down first. You want to be unconscious but unless you are heavily medicated you are awake as your organs slowly shut down.

You sure this is how you wanna go??

Starvation is less painful but it takes longer. Sometimes more than two weeks.

It can take up to 8 days to die by dehydration. First your mucus membranes will dry. Your eyeballs will dry and shrink. Those membranes will crack and bleed from the nose, anus and vagina. But you're not dead yet. Your muscles will cramp sometimes breaking bones. Without water you do not move your bowels. Waste builds up swelling your abdomen. There might be a rupture in your colon and waste poisons your system. The kidneys shut down first. You want to be unconscious but unless you are heavily medicated you are awake as your organs slowly shut down.

Blah blah...my initial point remains UNANSWERED...so...one more time for the slow motherfuckers in the group

WOULD YOU RATHER SUFFER FOR A COUPLE WEEKS>>>>OR REMAIN ON LIFE SUPPORT FOR YEARS?

Two weeks versus....YEARS...

Any one of you pussies wanna answer?

Blah blah...my initial point remains UNANSWERED...so...one more time for the slow motherfuckers in the group

WOULD YOU RATHER SUFFER FOR A COUPLE WEEKS>>>>OR REMAIN ON LIFE SUPPORT FOR YEARS?

Two weeks versus....YEARS...

Any one of you pussies wanna answer?
Actually no. I'm not in for a lengthy and agonizing death.

Besides. I want to cause as much trouble as I can for as long as I can.

However you could agree to be starved to death without dehydration. It would take a bit longer but not be so gruesome or painful.

Why does a sane, healthy person NOT have the right to determine what kind of care will or will not be given in the event of an incapicating health situation?

I have always indicated that, in the event of a situation where I am unable to speak or respond, I Do NOT want "heroic" measures to keep me alive. If it's my time, I want the decision to be a higher power's and not some doctor.

I think it's a good law.

Forum List

Back