Nevada Governor Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Aliens To Teach In Schools

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Nevada Governor Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Aliens To Teach In Schools
In yet another escalation of fictitious rights afforded to those who have come here illegally, Nevada’s so-called “Republican” governor signed a bill to afford illegals the right to teach in public schools. The Houston Chronicle reports:

Nevada Governor Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Aliens To Teach In Schools | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

WTF? My grand daughter just spend 4 years at UNR, costing us thousands of dollars and she doing one semester of internship(without pay) and our Hispanic governor want to give illegal aliens license to teach? We have a shortage of schools and teachers because of illegal aliens. And failing schools because of teachers have to take time away from teaching the 3Rs to teach children of illegal aliens English comprehension.

Or at least learn the word "Fire!" for when their trailer catches fire...

Immigrants in U.S. should 'speak American': Ex-VP nominee Palin
Sun Sep 6, 2015 | Immigrants to the United States should "speak American," former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin said on Sunday, adding her voice to a controversy triggered by Donald Trump's criticism of fellow Republican White House hopeful Jeb Bush's use of Spanish.
"It's a benefit of Jeb Bush to be able to be so fluent in Spanish, because we have a large and wonderful Hispanic population that is helping to build America," Palin said on CNN's "State of the Union." "On the other hand, you know, I think we can send a message and say: 'You want to be in America? A, you better be here legally, or you're out of here. B, when you're here, let's speak American.' I mean, that's just, that's - let's speak English," added Palin, Republican presidential nominee John McCain's running mate in 2008.

Palin, who is popular among some U.S. conservatives, said that "a unifying aspect of a nation is the language that is understood by all." Most of the illegal immigrants in the United States come from Mexico and other Spanish-speaking Latin American countries. Bush on Thursday rejected the notion offered by Trump that people should speak only English in the United States. Bush, who is fluent in Spanish and frequently breaks into the language at his events, vowed to keep speaking Spanish whenever he feels like it.

r

Former Republican Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin speaks at the 42nd annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) at National Harbor, Maryland

Trump, the Republican front-runner whose hardline stance on illegal immigration is a hallmark of his bid for the party's nomination in the November 2016 election, said: "We're a nation that speaks English." Bush said Trump's jibe at him that he "spoke Mexican" while on a visit to the U.S. border was deeply divisive. Palin told CNN she took Spanish classes in high school. "And I took French in high school. Shouldn't have taken them both, because I got them all mixed up by the time I was graduating," the former Alaska governor added.

Palin also said she might like to be appointed energy secretary if Trump wins the presidency. "I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby, oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind's use, instead of relying on unfriendly foreign nations for us to import their resources," Palin said. "And if I were head of that," she said of the department, "I would get rid of it."

Immigrants in U.S. should 'speak American': Ex-VP nominee Palin

Well, these bleeding hearts in the country swears all these illegal immigrants isn't hurting anyone, and beats others down over wanting them deported for breaking our laws and breaking into our country.. So there ya go. Just hope it wont be a job any of you legal citizens were applying for I guess.

and just today someone said we are the Richest country and have enough resources to take in everyone and anyone. so there go, that's like right up in your face they don't care what you all think. they are going to WALK over you Legal citizens and make you pay for them all at the same time

Forum List

Back