Nevada GOP nominee a former Democrat

Besides....most Tea Baggers on here want the GOP to return to the days of Reagan, so why would this Tea Bagger candidate have quit the GOP during Reagan's POTUS days???

OMG, this has to be a "stop the presses" type of news.:lol:

and of course we have the Tea Party and teabaggers in it. sheesh who didn't see that one coming.

Reagan was a former Democrat too.

Angle was a Republican, then a Democrat, then a Republican, and now a Tea Bagger....looks lilke you guys found the female equivalent of Arlen Specter. Good show!:clap2:

What difference does her party, past or present, matter? People should be voting for or against her based on the issues, not the letter next to her name.

Also, did you read why she switched?

Reagan was a former Democrat too.

Angle was a Republican, then a Democrat, then a Republican, and now a Tea Bagger....looks lilke you guys found the female equivalent of Arlen Specter. Good show!:clap2:

What difference does her party, past or present, matter? People should be voting for or against her based on the issues, not the letter next to her name.

She keeps switching in an attempt to get elected. I.e., Arlen Specter.

VaWAnk shows his limited intelligence again.
Spector switched to get re-elected. Big difference.

VaWAnk shows his limited intelligence again.
Spector switched to get re-elected. Big difference.

Oh yes...elected versus re-elected. BIG difference!:cuckoo:

She switched to get someone else elected - she worked on that person's campaign...

At no point when she was a Democratic did she run for office...

OP = Fail

She switched to get someone else elected - she worked on that person's campaign...

At no point when she was a Democratic did she run for office...

OP = Fail

They don't like facts to confuse their break from reality. Making crap up is much more entertaining.

Forum List

Back